Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Were they buying subscribers? Not 100% sure how accurate socialblade is, but last year they'd get 94730 subs or 39717 subs within a month, then it suddenly became exact amounts such as 50,000, 10,000. Now these past few months they've had 0 subscribers.
Social blade only update after every 10k followers now

Reactions: 1

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Karma and Koa are going to grow up to be brats with no discipline. Mia and Sienna at least had fairly normal early years where there was at least some discipline and structure. I remember watching a video several years ago (I looked they deleted it) after they came back from Gran Canaria and were living in Brighton where they'd got Sienna one of those watches that also works as a phone telling her it was for emergencies and she used it in school showing all her friends and Georgie and Darren actually told her off on camera so there was at least some discipline in that household before it went mad which is Mia and Sienna are more normal. Karma and Koa tho have no chance
Oh shit. It's going to blow up with this lot before long if they're deleting videos.

Reactions: 1

Tricham

Chatty Member
Koa - he's got squinty eyes but i guess they won't sort it out just like he wasn't vacinated either, and therefore is not put into playgroups or any other form of social interaction. It's such a shame.
squinty eyes - does he?

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
They mentioned at the start of lockdown in March they’d been evicted or something from their place in Dubai because they couldn’t go back and I’m guessing they probably sold or donated most of their things and then either put anything they wanted into storage or got it sent to them. Although they were staying in England for quite a while anyway because they came over to have Koa so it’s likely anything that holds value they took with the,
I really wish they’d show some awareness of what’s happening in the world, especially with the new restrictions being put in place for Christmas causing so many people heartbreak that they can’t see family this year. Just because they’re happy to pretend their extended family don’t exist doesn’t mean others can. All they do is go around ignoring any restrictions and buying stuff they’ll have to give away again soon. My birthday’s on Tuesday and tbh I don’t like going out that much anyway but all I wanted was to try the jerk chicken sandwich McDonald’s do for Christmas but we don’t want to risk anything, especially with the new virus mutation, so I’ll be having freezer food instead. Were as family fizz invite complete strangers in to cook for them.
Could you get the McDonald's Jerk chicken delivered? I know they now offer that.

megh1995

when did they move away from the UK again?! i don't watch their videos anymore but i follow them on instagram still and i never noticed :ROFLMAO:

Be_kind

He said on here he felt strangely reassures that so many people are worried about mia, then georgie said on instagram mia doesnt want to see him again. She said the reason is bad but she wont say

Wow. Ok thanks for the update.
The account on here was called kyzea or something so im sure you can look and find the messaged