Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OliviaPope

So what country are they in? Because they said they have lemurs in their garden. A google search tells me lemurs only live on Madagascar. So Im wondering... do they know what lemurs look like or is google wrong?
6 hrs behind - Mexico?

Reactions: 1

Be_kind

Does anyone know if Karma and Koa will be enrolled in a nursery? Mia and Sienna attended school for a few years but as you know, they do "online school". I feel Karma is turning quite rude and self centred. I understand she's only 2 years old but it's clear she's not having any socialization with the outside world. I basically think they should really go to some sort of school just to build social skills.
Of course not!

1234cghbv

To my understanding, Mia edits her own videos but they have an editor for the family fizz page. I agree it looks ridiculous either way 😂
Think this used to be the case but she actually said in her recent that there’s usually an editor (Spanish one was just different due to subtitles)

Mummylife_247

Wasn't going to make a comment unless someone else brought it up but yes, Georgie's bra/top? looked stifling. It may have been just the look or fit of it but it looked uncomfortably tight for her. It might just be that it was an old bra/top though. The seam placement on her tights gave her an awkward camel toe too. I felt sorry for her, the outfit just didn't look comfortable.
I think they mentioned it in the video but as they're in Mexico they're struggling to get their usual deliveries on time so it could just be that she hasn't been able to get clothes that fit her changing body.
The camel toe in the pink leggings stood out like a sore thumb 🙄🤢. I can't believe they didn't notice that when editing the video.

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Years ago there was this Channel 4 documentary called 'Extraordinary Breastfeeding' and I was a teen when it was on and I watched it with my parents (we only had 2 TVs in the house). The documentary used to be up on YouTube in various mirror uploads but it may be gone now.
There was one Australian couple in it who were living in the UK who were breastfeeding the youngest kid at 8 years old (on-demand but it was only in addition to the rest of her food and occasionally) and there was an older kid who was upset at being weaned yet the younger sister was still allowed a bit of milk.
On the TV show, the voice-over said 4 is the average age of weaning worldwide and at the time, I assumed maybe the benefits of breastmilk are useful until that stage but it is possible it's easier for mothers in third-world countries to supplement whatever meagre food they have with their breastmilk but it's not a baby-health essential to drink some milk until you are four.
The 8 year on the show was quite overweight for her age and height which suggests breastmilk just packs on excess calories and fat when you're eating normal foods. She stopped feeding in the program because her tongue was maturing and unable to suck a nipple but the girl was insisting she could still suck milk anyway.
There was also a mother feeding her 2-year-old twins and the weaning was shown in the program and because it stopped cold-turkey from on-demand as opposed to schedule milk, the kids got really upset in the show. My father did say when we were watching it because they were 2-years-old, nutritionally there was nothing they got from the milk that they couldn't get from ordinary food.

I found one clip of the Aussie family
I’m sure that’s where little Britain-David Walliams got the idea for the ‘Bitty’ sketch!!!

• Haha

M.fairy

Chatty Member
I learned something today. I’ve always been under the impression I needed consent and haven’t attempted to fly with or without it as yet. Thanks for that. I have been told by several people that it’s ESSENTIAL. Just shows I shouldn’t listen to people haha.
I think you only need consent if you’re moving abroad or if you’re taking someone else’s child abroad. (When my mum took my step sister abroad, without my step dad, he wrote a letter didn’t get asked though)
Im pretty sure yours and your children’s passports will be linked. Like they would have seen you have travel together before.
I am 19 so my information might be a little out of date, but I think as long as your kids father doesn’t reported them as missing when you go on holiday it seems like it would be fine. It’s more as long as you have his permission it’s fine rather than specifically written permission