Family Fizz #3 We once did drugs, now we stay virus free with hugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NAMES
Georgiana Spindler nee Simmons
Sienna Hope, Karma Oak, Koa Star, and Darren Spindler
Mia Rose Bateson

p.s.Mia rose is such a chavvy name (no offence) and I hope she escapes and finds her real dad again.

Reactions: 9
It’s strange how they still go by fizz as their pretend surname on mias books it says Mia Fizz very unprofessional looking when most people already know their surname
I think Mia probably has a different last name than I would guess the rest of them. Georgie might not have changed her last name but I assume Sienna, Koa and Karma have Darren's last name. Do we know Mia's??!

edit: Just saw the post above LOL

Reactions: 5
Yes I saw Karma lurched forward and pulled the dogs skin and then went for it again ! It was poorly introduced to the children the way they did it.! Karma was scared to death so she just lashed out and then the clip where the dog was licking the babies face you could see Karma being kept calm by being breast fed I’m sure !!
And Mia was the one to push her away, not her mother. Poor Mia did end up being a teen mom

I don't get why they are renaming a dog they don't even own and already has a name...???
They probably just chose the name the dog already had but made it seem like they changed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I just feel so bad for the kids. I mean travelling is great and I love travelling but they now have no education and not much sense of reality.

Reactions: 7
I just feel so bad for the kids. I mean travelling is great and I love travelling but they now have no education and not much sense of reality.
I think it’s the lack of home that I find troubling, yeah they have houses and lavish accommodation, but not a home. Nothing is truly their own, or permanent.

I agree with the reality aspect you brought up. They won’t ever learn the realities of life, committing to working, meeting expectations. Home schooling is a lovely idea but there’s no boundaries, they will never be out of their comfort zone or learn to push them selves to achieve, because it’s them as individuals who set the boundaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I never get much out of their assumptions videos but a few things;

Sienna was sooo quiet and I almost felt like she was truly hurt when Georgie said she wasn't her fave. I also felt a disconnect between Sienna and Darren which made me a bit sad... they used to have such a close relationship.

Karma does whatever she wants and doesn't get disciplined (even 2 year old appropriate discipline)

where the heck does Mia think she's going to find friends to live with? People meet friends AT SCHOOL! Or at least at other social engagements of which she does not attend...

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Darrens favourite is 100% karma. They literally don’t give a tit about Sienna anymore! Her poor face dropped when georgie said she wasn’t the favourite 🥺

Also, who else saw Georgies sweat patches in the most recent video 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m glad Mia has some ideas of what she could do instead of YouTube (although being an artist probably isn’t going to work out for her). Darren just pisses me off more and more every video, even in older videos he’d have this preachy, go vegan, don’t care about any of society’s expectations vibe, now he’s gotten too big headed for his own good. I don’t know what raising a toddler is like but karma does seem to get away with the most. Sienna is definitely getting more and more overlooked every video now they have two babies and a teenager to take up all their time Andy attention. Also, anyone notice that now they’re saying they’re dog sitting, after they gotta I videos out of it. Tbh, if it wasn’t for Darren I wouldn’t have that many issues with them, he’s insufferable, even if he learnt to speak properly (stop saying what instead of that) I’d have one less issue with him.

Reactions: 7
Is anyone else wondering what plastic surgery Georgie had? 😂 I’m thinking boob job?

Reactions: 5
Darrens favourite is 100% karma. They literally don’t give a tit about Sienna anymore! Her poor face dropped when georgie said she wasn’t the favourite 🥺

Also, who else saw Georgies sweat patches in the most recent video 🤢
I really hope Sienna is not forgotten about! She's my fave! (Well, we don't see much of her now but she was the sweetest little kid in Gran Canaria!)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really hope Sienna is not forgotten about! She's my fave! (Well, we don't see much of her now but she was the sweetest little kid in Gran Canaria!)
I haven’t seen a new video from them yet. Did they actually admit to having favourite children in-front of their children?

She’s such a sweet child. It must be hard to be a middle child with such large age gaps

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I haven’t seen a new video from them yet. Did they actually admit to having favourite children in-front of their children?

She’s such a sweet child. It must be hard to be a middle child with such large age gaps
She just said her faves change day by day but when she said Mia and Karma are her faves of the day, Sienna looked quite heartbroken. She turned it around but at first I felt pretty bad for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
there views are going down a lot, in a few months they will stop uploading very often and maybe even quit. Is YouTube their source of income or do they have jobs?

Last edited:
Ah... that video was so awful!

1. Poor Sienna. She could tell that Georgie wasn’t even trying to joke. Sienna is my favourite and I feel bad for her because I really think she’s a touch eccentric in a good way (I really think proper school would have had her in more able cohorts) and I don’t think Georgie understands her. Maybe it was the same with Mia and they just relate now over their periods, make up, boys, and clothes and she will have a better relationship with Sienna when she hits puberty.

2. Mia thinks she can be anything when she grows up? I worry so much that she believes all this. All great artists go to art school. Most have A Levels in art but my friend’s mother went after she retired and was accepted based on a portfolio but what Mia’s producing now falls way short of what her peers will be producing in GCSE Art. There’s also the research and recording of thought processes. It has to be a bit deeper than “this painting of the sun was inspired by the sun”. I get that she has written two books. I haven’t read either so won’t pass comment. Maybe that will work out for her but it really gets to me that they are telling her she can do anything while actively closing down pathways for her by convincing her not to sit standardised exams.

3. It was kind of weird that everything seemed to be a joke except when Georgie spoke about Darren. It was a bit creepy and out of tone with the rest of the video. Like, is she afraid to laugh at him or make a joke about their relationship? Weird vibes.

4. Mia, do you know where young adults meet the people they choose to live with? University.

Reactions: 18
how is mia going to get a job or even get to uni with out an education? I honestly don’t blame her, it’s her parents who brought her up with this mindset that you can be anybody you want. She needs to get an education. YouTube isn’t going to last long

Reactions: 12
It felt like they was trying to put Mia off wanting to move out because once she does they have lost control of her 💁‍♀️🙈

Reactions: 9
how is mia going to get a job or even get to uni with out an education? I honestly don’t blame her, it’s her parents who brought her up with this mindset that you can be anybody you want. She needs to get an education. YouTube isn’t going to last long
It's strange because I think Darren and Georgie think that going to school closes all the doors that being at home opens… But I'd say most people see it as doing different things open different doors. Going to school allows you to make friends and network and learn a side of life that's pretty important (peer relationships). Spending all day with your parents and baby siblings... those aren't your peers. It's a little different at Sienna's age I think, but when she hits 11-13, peer relationships will also become super important!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's strange because I think Darren and Georgie think that going to school closes all the doors that being at home opens… But I'd say most people see it as doing different things open different doors. Going to school allows you to make friends and network and learn a side of life that's pretty important (peer relationships). Spending all day with your parents and baby siblings... those aren't your peers. It's a little different at Sienna's age I think, but when she hits 11-13, peer relationships will also become super important!
I agree! Also, some of my best/favourite memories are with friends during my teenage years and it’s kind of sad how she’s missing out on that

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.