Family Fizz #3 We once did drugs, now we stay virus free with hugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord they really are overtaking the Inghams with their pedalo bating - using their own daughters! How could they put that image of Sienna up for all to see! Poor girl!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I Just don't understand how Georgie posts about childtrafficing on insta (which is a good thing) and posts this afwul thumbnail and video of her daughters at the Same time?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
It was a super bland video 😐, i think they have completely run out of ideas so they are just recycling old content. Also the video wasn’t exactly hard to make so why are they so lazy to upload, what else do they even do 🤨

Reactions: 6
Really not happy to see Sienna like that! I'm worried she'll be a Mia Jr by the time she's 11. I hope Darren has more say and stops it. I feel like he can't say much about Mia, but he will have different standards for Sienna.

Reactions: 5
Really not happy to see Sienna like that! I'm worried she'll be a Mia Jr by the time she's 11. I hope Darren has more say and stops it. I feel like he can't say much about Mia, but he will have different standards for Sienna.
No it seems like a lot of it is darren’s idea. I get the vibe that he’s very controlling and what he says goes

Reactions: 4
What the hell was their latest Vlog, just a bizarre mess!

Georgie dressing in more and more revealing outfits as she tries to keep up with her 15 year old daughter.

Georgie is looking more crazed with each new Vlog, it’s actually a bit disturbing to see.

They were always a bit hyped and over the top before but their video’s were creative and fun, their recent ones have been very poor and with only posting every ten days i think they’ve completely burned out and are relying on Mia’s channel to bring in the revenue.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see their recent video. 😒 they’re saying goodbye to their dog. This family has no stability at all. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Is it healthy for a dog to be eating so much fruit? I don’t own a dog but I can’t imagine it would be great for them to digest

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Is it healthy for a dog to be eating so much fruit? I don’t own a dog but I can’t imagine it would be great for them to digest
There's certain ones they can't eat so I hope they checked and things like that are only meant to be given in small amounts🤷🏻

Reactions: 7
I have a dog and he one ate a custard cream by accident and he was very sick the day after and we almost had to take him to the vet because of the very high sugar content so I think lots of fruit is probably making the dog feel really sick like the equivalent of us eating lots of chocolate cake and sweets .

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Wtf was the point in having a vote for a dog that isn’t theirs? That already has a name!

Struggling for content ideas??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve just watched the assumptions video and I can’t believe Mia said she can be whatever she wants when she’s older! No she can’t! She doesn’t have and won’t ever have any GCSE’s, that really limits her, the only option she really has is to be self employed. No employer would ever employ someone with no GCSE’s when they could employ someone with them. Nowadays you have to have passed 5 GCSE’s to work in McDonald’s. Yes she could do anything that doesn’t require someone to employ you, like how she mentioned teaching Spanish people English, she could do that (just not at a school) however does she not realise how difficult it would be for her to get her name out there, and for people to actually hire her! She would probably put it on Instagram or YouTube etc, but all her followers are really young, therefore they wouldn’t be able to hire her would they?!
I am not from the UK so I am not familiar with GCSE's but is there one for Spanish that she could take or TESOL (teaching english second language). That she could take that would allow her an actual job like that?

I am such a broken record with this, but Karma can walk,talk, eat, has teeth and you are STILL BREASTFEEDING! If my kid can ask for my boob were done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I am not from the UK so I am not familiar with GCSE's but is there one for Spanish that she could take or TESOL (teaching english second language). That she could take that would allow her an actual job like that?
GCSEs are in the category of the lowest formal qualifications in the U.K. Employers and higher education institutions almost always require at least Maths and English, and often 3 additional subjects, at grade C or above. Language GCSEs are not incredibly demanding, at least in my experience - I got an A and could only have a very basic conversation in the language. Mia could probably do well in a Spanish GCSE even now, though she’d probably have to study a bit of the set curriculum to know which topics could come up

Anyway, she could do a Spanish GCSE but as I said that alone might not be much use as many places require 5 GCSEs including English and Maths. When she’s achieved that, she would then have to do 3-4 A levels in order to access higher education. TESOL courses require these qualifications. A very good knowledge of English is also necessary, so she would definitely need an English GCSE and an English A level would be advantageous if not essential.

Of course there are stories of people succeeding with no qualifications but there are many, many more of people succeeding with them. They open up so many opportunities and it’s sad to see Mia being brainwashed into rejecting them. GCSE exams are generally taken age 15/16 so Mia is only just starting to fall behind but I don’t see anything changing unfortunately

Reactions: 11
I am such a broken record with this, but Karma can walk,talk, eat, has teeth and you are STILL BREASTFEEDING! If my kid can ask for my boob were done.
Ok but Karma is not your kids, so it doesn’t matter.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.