Family Fizz #3 We once did drugs, now we stay virus free with hugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knew what breed the dog was. She asked people did they know what breed it is so that they comment and boost engagement, same as asking for tips for the dog.

Reactions: 7
39164698-09A1-415B-A8E8-FB593E687CFC.png

This would mean they’re having her for two weeks! How could they do this to poor sienna 🤦🏾‍♀️ Her last post said she wished she could have her ‘furrever’! Georgie and Darren should know better to be very honest.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
View attachment 203385
This would mean they’re having her for two weeks! How could they do this to poor sienna 🤦🏾‍♀️ Her last post said she wished she could have her ‘furrever’! Georgie and Darren should know better to be very honest.
I mean I personally think the dog is a great thing. My brother was younger then Sienna and I was like a year older and we were having dogs come in and out of our house every few weeks or months. At that age it was easier for me then it is now to see them to go.

View attachment 203385
I mean it's good that they're not forcing a dog to go travelling so frequently or worse, using a dog as 'part time pet' (like The Inghams do). However, it does seem a real shame for Sienna because she seems like the kind of kid who gets attached quite quickly. It also doesn't feel that long ago since the kitten incident 😕

Reactions: 8
I'm actually quite glad the dog isn't a permanent pet, I just don't think the lifestyle would be fair for them and I feel like it wouldn't last long anyway.
its a sad trend for some YouTubers or influencers to buy pets just because they are cute and for content and then when the hype and views go down, they're nowhere to be seen :(
at least they were sort of honest about it and have admitted that they're just dog-sitting.

I haven't watched this family since before karma was born, I watched the new house one and wtf?? Where do they live now? I'm baffled

Reactions: 2
I haven't watched this family since before karma was born, I watched the new house one and wtf?? Where do they live now? I'm baffled
Portugal! (I think, unless they've moved again already), but I think they just stay in Air B&B's, they don't have a permanent home

Reactions: 4
Portugal! (I think, unless they've moved again already), but I think they just stay in Air B&B's, they don't have a permanent home
So the girls rlly don't have friends they can see regularly :( that's sad actually :(

Reactions: 6
I don't get why they are renaming a dog they don't even own and already has a name...???

Reactions: 15
As a kid I was desperate for a dog, and since my family wasn't able to get me one, we looked after other people's dogs for maybe a couple of weeks at a time. But I always knew that it was not my dog, that it had other owners and would be going back. The way they talk about the dog in the videos is like they own it, and what is the point of naming it if they only keep it for a week? I feel sorry for Sienna, she seems to be very attached to it. The fact that they surprised them with the dog probably means they didnt explain beforehand that they were only keeping it for two weeks.

How are these even worthy to put in a colouring book. You can tell a child drew these, wait exactly, it looks like a child has drawn these not a teen. I was drawing better than this at aged 10 to the point people thought i had traced. No offence to mia but i wouldn't pay 1p to buy this book. Plus now she is 'selling' drawings for £4.02 on fiverr. And she says she will only take 15 minutes to draw them, when i drew it took hours just to do 1!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
How are these even worthy to put in a colouring book. You can tell a child drew these, wait exactly, it looks like a child has drawn these not a teen. I was drawing better than this at aged 10 to the point people thought i had traced. No offence to mia but i wouldn't pay 1p to buy this book. Plus now she is 'selling' drawings for £4.02 on fiverr. And she says she will only take 15 minutes to draw them, when i drew it took hours just to do 1!
Oh wow. I had never actually seen her art before. I assumed it was better than this. Gosh, Mia seems like a lovely girl. I just hope she is adequately self aware. It’s hard not to worry about these kids.

I’m sure Sienna is well aware they’re not keeping the dog. Not that that will make it any easier to give her back.
The whole ‘naming’ the dog thing was just for YouTube. All the views of actually getting a dog and naming them without the responsibility. Though if Georgie needs to rely of tips from her child viewers on how to look after the dog instead of a bit of basic research, any dog will have a lucky escape not ending up with them permanently.

Reactions: 4
Oh wow. I had never actually seen her art before. I assumed it was better than this. Gosh, Mia seems like a lovely girl. I just hope she is adequately self aware. It’s hard not to worry about these kids.
I think she thinks she amazing at drawing, and her parents are saying it to. They are setting her up to think she has this gift but in reality she really hasnt got a gift of drawing at all......i drew this picture when i was 16 (not perfect buti feel its a bit better then mias)

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I understand that they did the whole naming the dog video just for YouTube but I would find it weird if someone was looking after my dog for a couple weeks and decided to give it a different name

Reactions: 10
I think Mia’s paintings are good and assumed her drawings would be too as I’m sure most people did. I’m awful at drawing but even I’ve been able to produce some pretty decent pieces in art at school an imo it’s easier to make a painting look good than a drawing, like the sun painting which looks great but is pretty an easy design. I thought since this was what she was dedicating all her school time to this her drawings would be excellent, yet they look like things anyone could’ve drawn. Then again, because she’s got an impressionable audience she’s managed to make money off it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.