Family Fizz #3 We once did drugs, now we stay virus free with hugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely see a mix of Darren and Georgie in Koa. I can pick out each parents' features in him easily!
Also, I enjoyed for a split second seeing Darren and Sienna interacting in a video. I feel like they used to interact alllll the time and now it's nothing. I feel like Mia's precense is just so MUCH in the family fizz videos. Like if she could just settle down and stop talking so much, maybe we could get Sienna in there too? I would honestly not mind a video or 10 that didn't include her. She's so OVER IT that it's like she just thinks "okay I'm dressing up as Mia Fizz now, gotta do this video shoot". And to be fair, they do act like that nowadays. But if she's not gonna be real and instead just speak loudly with random irrelevant stuff... can she not just stick to her Mia fizz videos? Sheesh.

Reactions: 10
I definitely see a mix of Darren and Georgie in Koa. I can pick out each parents' features in him easily!
Also, I enjoyed for a split second seeing Darren and Sienna interacting in a video. I feel like they used to interact alllll the time and now it's nothing. I feel like Mia's precense is just so MUCH in the family fizz videos. Like if she could just settle down and stop talking so much, maybe we could get Sienna in there too? I would honestly not mind a video or 10 that didn't include her. She's so OVER IT that it's like she just thinks "okay I'm dressing up as Mia Fizz now, gotta do this video shoot". And to be fair, they do act like that nowadays. But if she's not gonna be real and instead just speak loudly with random irrelevant stuff... can she not just stick to her Mia fizz videos? Sheesh.
I think Mia’s realising that as she has no valid education she has to make YouTube work and so if really trying to push it by bringing out all her books and spending all her time making videos. Were as Sienna still has her dream of being a scientist and probably thinks all her reading of science facts books and pointless experiments like salt + ketchup make salty ketchup (if her parents were serious about helping her they would suggest googling why things happen when she’s making these weird concoctions) so hasn’t realised yet that her only real skills are being on camera. I wish her parents would get her proper maths, English and science tutors as she’ll need good GCSEs in those and the A Levels in science to achieve her dreams, but I don’t think they will as working for someone is shameful according to them. Just a note, my dad is self employed running his own dentist practice, something he wouldn’t be able to do had he not got GCSEs good A levels and then gone to university. GCSE aren’t just so you can work for someone else, they can help you achieve anything. I guess now Mia would be going into year 11 and so is too behind to take her exams when everyone else would, but she could still do them a year later but her idea of education is already warped by her parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think Mia’s realising that as she has no valid education she has to make YouTube work and so if really trying to push it by bringing out all her books and spending all her time making videos. Were as Sienna still has her dream of being a scientist and probably thinks all her reading of science facts books and pointless experiments like salt + ketchup make salty ketchup (if her parents were serious about helping her they would suggest googling why things happen when she’s making these weird concoctions) so hasn’t realised yet that her only real skills are being on camera. I wish her parents would get her proper maths, English and science tutors as she’ll need good GCSEs in those and the A Levels in science to achieve her dreams, but I don’t think they will as working for someone is shameful according to them. Just a note, my dad is self employed running his own dentist practice, something he wouldn’t be able to do had he not got GCSEs good A levels and then gone to university. GCSE aren’t just so you can work for someone else, they can help you achieve anything. I guess now Mia would be going into year 11 and so is too behind to take her exams when everyone else would, but she could still do them a year later but her idea of education is already warped by her parents.
Yeah its a shame :( I feel like Mia and Sienna would have been quite clever if they had stayed in school.
I think its even too late to go back now though, I feel like they've missed out on years of school work that it would be very difficult for them to catch up and for Mia to achieve good GCSE grades.
I feel like the hardest thing to catch up on (in my opinion) is the core subjects like English, Maths, Science, and sadly a lot of colleges and jobs now only take people on who have their GCSE English & Maths

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why does Mia call Darren Dad in her videos? I thought Darren didn’t want that.

Reactions: 3
Why does Mia call Darren Dad in her videos? I thought Darren didn’t want that.
Yeah its strange! I don't know If she's just saying it for the videos or I was also thinking it could be possible that he's adopted her? I'm not sure how all the legal stuff works for that with her real dad and everything, but I've seen videos where kids ask their step parent to adopt them so it must be possible.

Reactions: 6
Yeah its strange! I don't know If she's just saying it for the videos or I was also thinking it could be possible that he's adopted her? I'm not sure how all the legal stuff works for that with her real dad and everything, but I've seen videos where kids ask their step parent to adopt them so it must be possible.
She doesn’t have any contact with her Dad so I don’t think that would be a problem. I just cringe when I watch it because
She doesn’t see her real Dad so that wouldn’t be a problem. It was only in 2017 Darren was saying it wouldn’t be fair on her real Dad but I thought she stoped seeing him when she was 2 then Darren entered Mias life when she was 4. If he was going to adopt her it would of been nice to do it when she was under 9. I just cringe watching it when Mia says Dad and Darren’s behaviour in the ‘Who knows me better? DAD VS SIS’ video is strange. I just find him weird and controlling.

I very much doubt Darren has adopted her it would be a difficult and long process mias biological father would have to give up all rights to her not that he bothers to have anything to do with her but he still wouldn’t want to give up rights to her they’d definitely make videos about it if he did adopt her

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t have any contact with her Dad so I don’t think that would be a problem. I just cringe when I watch it because

She doesn’t see her real Dad so that wouldn’t be a problem. It was only in 2017 Darren was saying it wouldn’t be fair on her real Dad but I thought she stoped seeing him when she was 2 then Darren entered Mias life when she was 4. If he was going to adopt her it would of been nice to do it when she was under 9. I just cringe watching it when Mia says Dad and Darren’s behaviour in the ‘Who knows me better? DAD VS SIS’ video is strange. I just find him weird and controlling.
Mia still had contact with her real dad until a couple years so when she was 12/13ish not 2.

It’s not prudish. This is what low life family bloggers do to their kids - allow pervs to come view them for £££. If it were the Inghams allowing such thumbnails people would be going crazy. Can’t understand how this family get away with not being called out for the way they use their kids to make money regardless of where that money is coming from.
I don’t know why some people seem to think this family are any better than the Ingham’s. They may not have been involved in any scandals (that we know of) but they are exactly the same as all the other family vloggers who use every immoral thumbnail and also pimp their kids out for money. Both the Ingham’s and family fizz also offer their teen daughters’ up on a silver platter for all the peados.
I’d challenge these parents to vlog for a week without their kids and see just how many views they get.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Mia has never called Darren 'Dad' to his face, but refers to him as her dad in vids and to the outside world. So she's using the term 'dad' in more of a role-based way, not an actual way to address Darren.

Anyone got a rundown on what’s happening with them now?

Mia has never called Darren 'Dad' to his face, but refers to him as her dad in vids and to the outside world. So she's using the term 'dad' in more of a role-based way, not an actual way to address Darren.
She asked if she could call him dad once and he said no

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Was that in a video?
Yeah but it wasn't like "no I don't like you" he said it made him uncomfortable because it felt rude to her biological dad and he wouldn't want Sienna/his kids calling someone else Dad if he and Georgie ever split. It was something like "the truth about our family" wasn't it??

edit: It's the "is he our real dad" video :) starts at 7:30ish

also whoever said Mia hasn't seen her dad since she was 2- very wrong! She saw him at 10 years old at minimum, and as far as we know, had a relationship with him over the years. Darren hasn't been her "lifelong sole father figure"

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah but it wasn't like "no I don't like you" he said it made him uncomfortable because it felt rude to her biological dad and he wouldn't want Sienna/his kids calling someone else Dad if he and Georgie ever split. It was something like "the truth about our family" wasn't it??

edit: It's the "is he our real dad" video :) starts at 7:30ish

also whoever said Mia hasn't seen her dad since she was 2- very wrong! She saw him at 10 years old at minimum, and as far as we know, had a relationship with him over the years. Darren hasn't been her "lifelong sole father figure"
Oh I just thought she didn’t because they did daily vlogs and she never mentioned her Dad. I wonder why she stopped seeing him.

It’s strange how they still go by fizz as their pretend surname on mias books it says Mia Fizz very unprofessional looking when most people already know their surname

Reactions: 9
It’s strange how they still go by fizz as their pretend surname on mias books it says Mia Fizz very unprofessional looking when most people already know their surname
Yes! I thought I was the only one who thought this, if I wrote/brought out any kind of book I’d want it to have my actual name on it🤷🏽‍♀️

Yes! I thought I was the only one who thought this, if I wrote/brought out any kind of book I’d want it to have my actual name on it🤷🏽‍♀️
I know yeah I’m the same, if your going to go to all that work to write a book put your actual name on it not some made up name seems a bit pointless

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.