Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chocolate choux

VIP Member
i just cant get over that darren said he would feel like they had failed as parents if she lost her virginity before 18... wtf he seems very sly and manipulative, she needs normwal life experiences like normal teens to learn about the world, restricting her from everything will make her go mad for alcohol sex and drugs (and meat lol) when she gets a taste and finds out their actually fun
Personally I would feel as if I had failed as a parent if my income depended on talking about my underage daughter’s hypothetical sex life. All the sexualised Mia content brings in the £££. So gross

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Tublet83

VIP Member
Sienna is 8 so I don't get why she shares a bath with Karma. Georgie said it's a usual thing. Like...why?
Georgie also said sometimes she gets in with them... 8 is a little old to be seeing your mom naked (maybe she wears a swim suit but then what's the point of getting in?). In one of their LA vlogs like 2 years ago Sienna said she had a shower with Georgie...she would have been 6 then but it's still unnecessaryre. Weird how shocked she was when Mia was explaining a womans body. As for Koa and Karma, Georgie can just bathe them from outside of the tub, why get in?

Georgie, Sienna, Karma, Koa....4 people sharing bath water is just gross. It's not a pool. Koa being an infant wouldn't get very dirty but a toddler and 8 year old run around and play so they get dirty, and adults sweat more.
Really don’t see what the big deal is, why would you wear a swimsuit in front of an 8 year old, what is there to be ashamed of it’s nothing sexual?

Reactions: 36

Hayls

New vlog title: “SURPRISING OUR KIDS with a NEW HOUSE”

How about surprising your kids with stability?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Ahhahahahahe bsz

Tbf I don’t see anything wrong with Sienna and Karma sharing a bath, Sienna is still young and probably likes playing with Karma and bath toys. I don’t see an issue with Sienna seeing Georgie naked in passing but I do think she’s a bit old to be sharing a bath with her. I get why she would get in with Karma and Koa tho, I imagine it’s a lot easier than leaning over the bath tub.

Reactions: 33

birdiefly246

VIP Member
Going to have a rant for a second!
the most recent video of the assumptions one of them is that mia won't do GCSE's and they said she won't and Mia's reasons are cause she only needs them for a job if you work for someone else and she won't be doing that so she doesn't need them...

I'm sorry but I'm appalled. She's 15. How does she know she won't work for someone else? what is she going to do just ride the youtube wave for the rest of her life? It could end at any time and it's irresponsible to just be like nah I won't need any actual qualifications. At this stage I'm wondering how much online schooling she actually does.

The other thing was an assumption that Darren is bisexual and georgie literally says "I hope not cause he's only got eyes for me".

Uh you can be bisexual and monogamous? That's a disgusting thing to say. I didn't watch the rest of the video after that.
I've always somewhat defended them cause they're not as bad as some of the other families but no.

Reactions: 32

Catlover360

This has gotten really weird. I guess different families have different ideas of privacy and boundaries.

Not to be rude but they are 6 and 8, not babies who can't be unsupervised for a minute while you go to the toilet.
If we go out somewhere I go to the toilet with them. Or if I’m using the toilet and they come in. There is nothing un natural about your child seeing your body. It’s not sexual or dirty. I’m not prudish about my body. They don’t see me in a sexual way. I know that when they start puberty they won’t feel embarrassed or not know what it is. They will feel comfortable coming to me as I have been open with them.

This has gotten really weird. I guess different families have different ideas of privacy and boundaries.

Not to be rude but they are 6 and 8, not babies who can't be unsupervised for a minute while you go to the toilet.
What do you find so offensive about the naked body? Have your children never come in while you are using the toilet? We don’t lock doors in our home. I don’t mind my children walking in if I’m in the bath. If I want privacy I make sure I have it. I have very clear boundaries. And I respect my children’s boundaries too. I believe if a child sees a parent hiding their body and seeming embarrassed or ashamed of being seen they will feel the same way. My eldest daughter is 20 and she has no worries about getting undressed in front of me. My 17 year old son would never. That’s his choice. But it’s not because he is ashamed of his body. I feel sad some people in the world have such warped views. Like women who think breast feeding is disgusting even though it’s what our bodies were made to do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

thelittleprincess

Recently I’ve actually been watching the ingham family’s videos and think, through all their faults, they’re definitely better parents than Georgie and Darren. At least Isabelle is doing her GCSEs and they make sure the girls do school work, whether or not they’re actually in school or not. I don’t agree with a lot of things Chris and Sarah do (I think no matter how nice they seem all family vloggers are exploiting their children) but I think they’ve instilled into their girls that an education is important. I can see them being fully supportive if their children want to move on to higher education and get jobs where they’d need qualifications and have careers and lives other than what’s shown on social media, were as, I don’t think the same can be said for family fizz.
Hahahahaha that’s hilarious!!!
They take their kids out of school ALL THE TIME so they can go on holiday?! At least twice this school year for Disneyland Paris and the Maldives.
They really don’t encourage their education at all, which is shame as the kids are thick as shit and need all the help they can get.
The school is only important for giving those kids a break from their parents shoving a camera in face!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

gukkies

I don't watch this family often, but whenever I come across a video of theirs I'm astounded by how out of touch they are with the world. They live a life I would only expect a childless, privileged couple to live - constantly moving around, laying down zero foundations. That is not a life for children. I know it may seem fun and like something to aspire to, but children need stability and routine. They need friends and a sense of belonging. They seem so out of touch with reality, prancing around showing off another fancy house while there are so many things going on in the world right now. They travel and enjoy a life on enriching cultures and scenery, yet it feels like the most sheltered life when you take into consideration that they're never around people long enough to create meaningful, lasting relationships.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

NadineGrace

Just watched their new video, mias skin is getting worse. She doesn’t need all these fancy vegan products, she needs a dermatologist. I feel bad, the scars might be permanent.

Reactions: 27

caterday28

Chatty Member
I'm a grown woman in my late 20s. I don't have children, but I do have an eating disorder and issues with body image. Strange as it sounds, I wish my own mother had been less prudish and more open about showing her body. It would make me realise what "normal" was, and make me more comfortable with my own body.

Reactions: 27
I use to really enjoy this family, wayy back before they were “famous” it was my escape from reality. I do have to be honest, in 2018 I lost my dad the day before summer in the city (YouTuber event) I decided to still go (massive mistake from that I became mentally unwell) I only wanted to see family fizz so I did! I got to them and I explained what happened and how they help me, Georgie was amazing, she really got me and she was so lovely! Darren, proper weirdo, definitely fake and just was fed up. Mia, lovely lovely girl, definitely quiet and shy! Sienna was lovely she hugged me and was so supportive (even tho she didn’t understand) I will always remember Georgie, I made her cry and the hugs and support she gave me was amazing! It’s sad to see this family change.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

parallelbell

Also what's with Darren basically shaming people who choose to put their careers first before they settle down and have kids?
There is nothing wrong with wanting to have a solid career built before you bring children into your life, that's my 'plan' anyway.
He said that those people are putting money before their kids, uh yeah, so that my kids have a comfortable life, at least I won't have to exploit my kids for money like you do :sleep:

• Wow
Reactions: 25

OliviaPope

515B1966-8775-4392-A724-AC80F0275F7A.png

What ever next from these bunch of cult preachers!!

Which scientific paper did you get this from Georgie!! Think these lot really need to join back to the real world sounds like they are having a break from reality. Time to get on the tinfoil 🎩!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

caterday28

Chatty Member
In one of Mia's most recent videos she talks about how she's glad she doesn't go to school as she would have to learn about subjects she's not interested in. I understand that, but sometimes we have to learn about things we aren't interested in simply because they are important. I think it's very sheltered to think that you're going to be interested in everything you do or learn in life - particularly in a 'real world' job!

Reactions: 24

watch what darren says from 2:05. I disagree completely with it.
First of all, it's not true. Both of my parents have their own businesses, and they both have university degrees specific to their field. If they didn't have these degrees it would be impossible for them to get work because people wouldn't trust their capabilities.
Second of all, what Darren says in this video is almost word for word what Mia said in the Q&A video, which just shows that the parents are indoctrinating these kids with sound bite phrases like "you only need exams if you're going to work for someone else." The fact that it's not true is just them manipulating and lying to their kids. It's like they don't even live in the real world.
Thirdly, I absolutely cannot believe how they speak about "working for someone else" as if it's not respectable, and a worse way of life than being self employed. It's like they're looking down on people. Many many people in this country do not have a choice whether they work for someone else, they just take any job they can get so they get money to support their families. Very few people can just get lucky on youtube. And Mia, aged 15, already thinks she's above the whole "working for other people" idea. I was shocked how she was so certain as she said "I don't need GCSEs because I'm not working for someone else"- it's so arrogant and privileged of her to assume that she is going to go straight into a high salary youtube career for the rest of her life. She already thinks she's better than people who aren't self-employed. She has no idea what will happen- their whole channel could get demonetised for some reason in the future. I can't say I blame her entirely for coming across as so arrogant when she's so clearly been indoctrinated, but it's clear this family 1) think they're somehow better than "normal" people in society and 2) have no awareness of people in a less fortunate position than them. I remember when they did a video that was them eating food from poundland for 24 hours, and all they did was complain how disgusting it was for the whole video. I think it's been taken down due to the backlash they received. They didn't even consider for one second that there are people who can only afford to eat poundland food, and that it's guaranteed some kids watching that video come from families that are in that position. I'm so sick of the fact that they're so privileged and they think being youtubers makes them exempt from society.
Have Darren and Georgie ever had a real job? I remember them saying they were on benefits before Gran Canaria. Obviously I am not one of those people that go round accusing people on benefits as being unwilling to get a job. I wholeheartedly believe that nearly everyone on benefits would want a job if they could, and I think it's right that the government support people who can't. But if Darren and Georgie were so opposed to working for other people even back in the Gran Canaria days... it begs the question as to whether they even tried to get a job when they were on benefits, or whether they refused to get jobs where they were working for other people. I really do hope that's not the case, but you can see why it's possible.
That family have sugarcoated not giving their kids an education as an "alternative lifestyle" and that they "don't need an education like everyone else" (reeks of privilege). In reality, Sienna can barely read, and she sure as hell can't spell (I'm remembering that video where she and mia had to write stuff down in that game thing). These children are going to be seriously disadvantaged. Do they really expect all four kids to grow up and become youtubers for the rest of their lives? Their channel will probably be dead before Koa is 5. They are deluded, just because they have forged an "alternative career pathway" by having a youtube channel, they assume that they are better than everyone else and Mia thinks that she is in a better position than anyone her own age. The sense of privilege and superiority coming from that family is unreal.

• Heart
Mias an absolute weirdo I’m sorry to say that but wtf did she change the title “asking my dad to get my nipple pierced” that is so so weird she’s very strange really she loves to constantly make videos about sex and periods it’s not normal for anyone to want to make uncomfortable videos with their parents with strange titles

mias colouring book is all unicorn‘s and rainbow picture and then her channel is all basically sex Ed she’s a very strange girl

Attachments

• Sick

Yel

Chatty Member
Notice how Mia's book is the #1 best seller in history of slavery. At least amazon see these youtube families for what they are :LOL:

1589373871616.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Although it is great to travel, you also need roots and a sense of belonging, they never stay anywhere for longer than 3 months, they must constantly live out of a suitcase. I do feel for the children. No proper friends, no real home, it must affect them.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

PurpleBroccoliBetch

i just cant get over that darren said he would feel like they had failed as parents if she lost her virginity before 18... wtf he seems very sly and manipulative, she needs normwal life experiences like normal teens to learn about the world, restricting her from everything will make her go mad for alcohol sex and drugs (and meat lol) when she gets a taste and finds out their actually fun

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23