Family Fizz #3 We once did drugs, now we stay virus free with hugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should always do research on the breed before adopting a dog and Georgie didn’t know the breed. Luckily, Bassett Hounds are good with kids. I also feel like if you’re not going to let the dog sleep inside, don’t have one. I kind of hope they’re just dogsitting her (and therefore it‘s not nice to have the kids calling her a different name). But hopefully when they settle on a home someday they can get a dog to keep.

Reactions: 11
I kept watching the vlog hoping they would explain about the dog. No way have they got it for keeps with the way they travel. Maybe they talked to the girls off camera about how they are borrowing it while at the house but they don't seem like pet people at all.

Reactions: 10
The dog is a foster dog isn’t it I’m sure they’ll have moved county by the end of the months it’s sad how these children have no stability at all

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure if it’s just the lighting or Georgie’s makeup, but I had the new video on and my partner and I noticed it looked like she had a black eye? Are we just seeing things or did anyone else notice this? It’s almost like she’s got a bruised eye and tried to cover it up with makeup.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure if it’s just the lighting or Georgie’s makeup, but I had the new video on and my partner and I noticed it looked like she had a black eye? Are we just seeing things or did anyone else notice this? It’s almost like she’s got a bruised eye and tried to cover it up with makeup.
Oh wow yeah that looks like a black eye tiredness doesn’t do that to you they all look ill this vegan diet is making them sickly looking but a lack of nutrients wouldn’t make you look bruised

karma could of thrown a toy at Georgie’s eye though which is most likely what happened they probably would of said if she did throw a toy at Georgie for a bit of content idk odd looking bruise though

on her recent Instagram post she’s not wearing makeup and there doesn’t seem to be any mark??

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes does look like a black eye

Reactions: 4
Oh wow yeah that looks like a black eye tiredness doesn’t do that to you they all look ill this vegan diet is making them sickly looking but a lack of nutrients wouldn’t make you look bruised

karma could of thrown a toy at Georgie’s eye though which is most likely what happened they probably would of said if she did throw a toy at Georgie for a bit of content idk odd looking bruise though

on her recent Instagram post she’s not wearing makeup and there doesn’t seem to be any mark??
I guess it’s difficult to know when the picture for Instagram was actually taken though. I know personally I often upload photos a few days after I’ve actually taken them because I like to take a few in advance while I like my makeup/outfit.

I guess it’s difficult to know when the picture for Instagram was actually taken though. I know personally I often upload photos a few days after I’ve actually taken them because I like to take a few in advance while I like my makeup/outfit.
Yeah I assume their videos aren’t that long pre recorded so maybe 5 days ago it was filmed a black eye takes 2+ weeks to heal so she’d still have a mark maybe it was just the lighting it does look like a black eye though

It could just be sunburn but it looks like shes got a bruise on her right colour bone as well? A very strange place to injure

Attachments

Reactions: 4
If it was sun burn she wouldn’t plaster it in makeup it’s blue and red looking it’s definitely not sun burn
Yeah I’ve never seen blue sun burn😂...

Googled it and the sun can make you bruise apparently...
(Exposure to the sun also weakens the walls of blood vessels. These changes increase the chance of bruising. These bruises can occur after even minor injuries, such as lightly hitting your hand or arm against something.)

i imagine the dog was already there and came with the house when they moved in but hidden for the house tour video so they could make a whole separate video on "we got the kids a pet!" for clickbait and views.
anyway, it's going to be heartbreaking for sienna when she has to leave it behind in a couple weeks.

Reactions: 15
i imagine the dog was already there and came with the house when they moved in but hidden for the house tour video so they could make a whole separate video on "we got the kids a pet!" for clickbait and views.
anyway, it's going to be heartbreaking for sienna when she has to leave it behind in a couple weeks.
Karma reacted very shocked when she saw the dog (and the poor dog got pinched by her!) so think it was the first time the kids saw her.

Georgies latest insta story has really riled me! She lets Mia do bikini try ons on youtube is that not the exact thing she has an issue with?!

Reactions: 9
Why do they move so often? Are they still in Dubai?

Its sad how theyve trained Sienna to have such an animated reaction to things

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Its good shes raising awareness of child sex trafficking but shes been sexulising mia for a long time now! Especially in thumbnails

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.