Family Fizz #3 We once did drugs, now we stay virus free with hugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Opinion on Mia’s Tiktok’s?
Just adding to how little she knows about what girls her age are doing and posting. Even some of her comments are saying how she looks really stiff and a little weird when dancing. She needs friends her age, it’s so sad that her viewers who, don't actually know her, are the ones saying things that normally friends would say, like loosen up when dancing. If it where me and my friends they’d be laughing at me for being so awkward and show me how to do it better. Also I think her red top that she always wears looks to old for her, I did own similar style clothes at her age but they were tops for going out. I would never wear them just for sitting at home all day drawing and being one with nature as these people seem to spend all their time.

Reactions: 12
Agree with Mia looking really stiff with her dancing - you can also see it when she runs or attempts to do anything athletic on the family channel. I would think that it is a confidence thing - many teenagers aren't confident/haven't worked out how to move their bodies as they change/grow - but Mia has written a GUIDE to being confident so it can't be that :rolleyes:
To me she comes across as faking confidence a lot but anyone watching can see (from her stiffness) that either shes not confident or not comfortable with what shes doing. Maybe nit-picking but her personality is off as well - mentioned many times that if she had friends her own age then she would have been able to develop her personality appropriately. I've been a long-time viewer of FF and in their earlier videos Mia came across as a very confident and put together young girl so something has changed there. I hope its not as someone suggested previously that she was being forced to perform/produce videos against her will.

Reactions: 10
How is a new rented house a surprise for the girls? Surely that’s about the only constant in their lives. Moving from place to place and leaving behind what little things you had to make it feel even kind of like home.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Did anyone else see at the end he showed a kennel I think and said it was part of a surprise for a future video? That worries me because if they were going to get a dog how would they look after it with travelling?!

Reactions: 13
Omg how can they move AGAIN. Why even get excited about a "new house" at this point when you know it's only yours for a few weeks? Also did anyone else get like 6 ads during that video? Having some trouble paying for all of these gigantic places?

Reactions: 10
I thought they were going to stay in the first house in Portugal for a few months
I know they acted like it was the best thing ever. Who knows the real truth

How sad is it all the girls possessions fit in a half a suitcase each
I feel bad for them. Like do they have any memorable things or just a few clothes and a phone?

The comment Darren made at the beginning that some elderly person would buy Georgies breast pump from a charity shop and not know what it was. He actually imitated then using it as a phone like wtf Like that’s rude

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Those tall, banister-less stairs in their new house are a tragedy waiting to happen with a baby, toddler and young child running around... couldn't believe what I was seeing! Such an irresponsible move from Georgie and Darren all for the sake of showing off. God forbid anything actually happens. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Mia needs to be put on accutane or some medication it works wonders for acne pity her parents are crazy vegans against modern medicine

Reactions: 9
Ok I know people have different accents and that but I cannot stand how Darren always says what instead of that. I am a bit of a stickler when it comes to grammar (probably due to all the LAMDA exams I’ve done) but you’d think someone who speaks for a living and has to edit them self when talking would pick up on such things and change it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ok I know people have different accents and that but I cannot stand how Darren always says what instead of that. I am a bit of a stickler when it comes to grammar (probably due to all the LAMDA exams I’ve done) but you’d think someone who speaks for a living and has to edit them self when talking would pick up on such things and change it.
Can’t stand it. Also them instead of those and done instead of did.
It’s like nails on a chalk board every time he says it.
Though quite funny when he’s giving one of his ‘I’ve read a lot of self help book, I know everything’ speeches trying to sound worldly and intelligent and then let’s himself down with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else see at the end he showed a kennel I think and said it was part of a surprise for a future video? That worries me because if they were going to get a dog how would they look after it with travelling?!
NAh it’ll be okay it will probably be a mouldy potato again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How sad is it all the girls possessions fit in a half a suitcase each
It’s not that sad. Everything you need is inside you. I’m getting rid of 90% of my material possessions and I’m looking forward to more clarity of mind.

It sucks that they’re leaving the house with the lake. This one is nice, but the previous one is way nicer, definitely in my top 3 Family Fizz houses.

Reactions: 2
Totally agree on the banister. When we were watching my 13 year old daughter said omg surely that’s dangerous for Karma she could fall straight down there. How have her parents not noticed this. There was also a part of the garden that looked like it was just a drop with nothing to stop a little one from just falling into it. I would be worried sick and never able to relax living there with a toddler

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.