Family Fizz #3 We once did drugs, now we stay virus free with hugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im so confused as to why they don't just rent a house for a longer time than that of what they are currently doing. I remember Darren said in one of the videos that he is using airbnb points for the places they are staying.

Reactions: 9
Im so confused as to why they don't just rent a house for a longer time than that of what they are currently doing. I remember Darren said in one of the videos that he is using airbnb points for the places they are staying.
Im guessing they dont want to be tied into a contract

Reactions: 8
New vlog title: “SURPRISING OUR KIDS with a NEW HOUSE”

How about surprising your kids with stability?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s not that sad. Everything you need is inside you. I’m getting rid of 90% of my material possessions and I’m looking forward to more clarity of mind.

It sucks that they’re leaving the house with the lake. This one is nice, but the previous one is way nicer, definitely in my top 3 Family Fizz houses.
As an adult yes but surely it's not healthy for a child to have so little stuff. I'm not saying your kids have to have the entire contents of an argos catalogue but "stuff" is comforting for children and having they're own space filled with their stuff is comforting and stable. Not even just toys, but things made at school etc. Even if they don't necessarily need "stuff" but they should be able to decide what they get rid of and when they get rid of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone seen one of the pages from mia's colouring book? Im sorry but the drawing is tit. Its on her insta stories

As an adult yes but surely it's not healthy for a child to have so little stuff. I'm not saying your kids have to have the entire contents of an argos catalogue but "stuff" is comforting for children and having they're own space filled with their stuff is comforting and stable. Not even just toys, but things made at school etc. Even if they don't necessarily need "stuff" but they should be able to decide what they get rid of and when they get rid of it.
Totally agree

Reactions: 4
GUYS THEY BOUGHT A DOG irresponsible and stupid

Poor baby being constantly licked by a dog. That’s horrible

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Can’t believe they’vet got a dog. Now not only are the kids going to have to deal with leaving behind their home they’ve just gotten settled in, but also their new pet. I hope the dog belongs to the owners of where they’re staying or something like that (maybe they’re fostering it) because I can’t imagine someone would actually let people who move countries every few months to have a dog. We saw how distraught Sienna was after the kitten they found last year sadly died and now she’s already fallen in love with this dog who she’s going to be taken away from soon judging by how little time this family stays in one place. Also, does anyone find it weird how they never mentioned how they got this dog, it probably belongs to the owners of the house but I don’t understand why they never mentioned. The video felt like not much effort had been put into it, a few years ago Darren and Georgie would have properly built up excitement for the viewers and girls and fully explained what was going on. Yet in this video it just felt very rushed, there was a short intro with Darren alluding to a surprise for the girls, then they show the dog and their day with it and there was just this abrupt ending.

Reactions: 14
i think the dog is just being fostered. But it’s really cruel to introduce them to a dog which they will get attached to and will then have to say goodbye to. I used to enjoy their blogs but I am a social worker and it is horrible to see children not developing consistent socIal circles which is so important.

Reactions: 11
There's no way they bought that dog, georgie didn't even know the breed! Also it doesn't look like a young dog so I agree with the above it must belong to the people that own the house. Poor Sienna will get her wee heart broken again when it's time to leave the dog behind

Reactions: 13
Definitely haven't got the dog to keep, just 'borrowing'. How did it take them so long to figure out it was a Basset Hound!? Reckon you're right in saying she belongs to the owners, Blue Rose, as the dog seemed familiar with the house.. she wasn't sniffing around much, just excited at seeing people.

Reactions: 12
Jeez when you think they cant get more stupid theyre like 'hold my beer' 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
GUYS THEY BOUGHT A DOG irresponsible and stupid

Poor baby being constantly licked by a dog. That’s horrible
Georgie saying about dogs having clean saliva. Yes, we know their saliva has anti-bacterial properties but they do still lick their bums and even sometimes eat their faeces, so still not ideal to let her lick Koa's mouth!

I know she's just a toddler but did anyone see Karma pinching the dog? Didn't scold her for it! You're vegans! Teach her to have respect.

Reactions: 21
Georgie saying about dogs having clean saliva. Yes, we know their saliva has anti-bacterial properties but they do still lick their bums and even sometimes eat their faeces, so still not ideal to let her lick Koa's mouth!

I know she's just a toddler but did anyone see Karma pinching the dog? Didn't scold her for it! You're vegans! Teach her to have respect.
Yes I saw Karma lurched forward and pulled the dogs skin and then went for it again ! It was poorly introduced to the children the way they did it.! Karma was scared to death so she just lashed out and then the clip where the dog was licking the babies face you could see Karma being kept calm by being breast fed I’m sure !!

Yes I saw Karma lurched forward and pulled the dogs skin and then went for it again ! It was poorly introduced to the children the way they did it.! Karma was scared to death so she just lashed out and then the clip where the dog was licking the babies face you could see Karma being kept calm by being breast fed I’m sure !!
Very badly introduced. A child surprising a dog by hurting it could definitely end up with a bitten child!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.