Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only ever watched one of their videos, they seemed really stuck up and appear to think they’re better than everyone else, but what????? They’ve got another kid on the way?????

Reactions: 1
I’ve only ever watched one of their videos, they seemed really stuck up and appear to think they’re better than everyone else, but what????? They’ve got another kid on the way?????
Well they click baited the last pregnancy to hell and saw their subscriber and view count shoot up so to them another baby = £££

Reactions: 2
They're all sick from being in Georgia. I would worry so much especially about Karma as isn't she unvaccinated?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What an absolutely vile woman. Making up that she had a phantom pregnancy. I mean who in their right mind would even do that.

Reactions: 4
No I'm pretty sure they never did.
I hate this!!! Poor child doesnt have a choice to stay well!!!! Do they no how many kids they put in danger for choosing this for their child!!!! Angers me so much!!!! Listen up fizz fam yes ur child maybe able to fight of these bugs, I hope she is strong enough to do that anyway, but my child and alot of other vulnerable children are unable to fight these bugs and die daily. How would u feel if u did everything u could to keep ur vulnerable child well and along comes a stupid family who decide not to vaccinate and that in turn kills your child!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
They act so different on this video from 2016 from about 4.10 point

I used to enjoy there videos way back like this one i wonder if they were being themselves in that video though or if now they are more genuine

What i dont understand though is around 2016 when they used to film videos on veganfamilytv Mia would often stay at her dads so she still had a relationship with him up until that point. Also Darren and Georgie said when they met they both had drug problems but they only met a year or so before having Sienna so 7 years while Georgia was raising Mia she had a drug problem ?

Reactions: 3
What i dont understand though is around 2016 when they used to film videos on veganfamilytv Mia would often stay at her dads so she still had a relationship with him up until that point. Also Darren and Georgie said when they met they both had drug problems but they only met a year or so before having Sienna so 7 years while Georgia was raising Mia she had a drug problem ?
More than likely, yes. I think she turned to things after a pretty strange childhood. And one thing I will say is it's great that they both managed to turn their lives around from drugs (as that's not easy to do) and build something from nothing - it's just a shame the kids get exploited through it.

They've definitely changed dramatically. But I feel as if they act up for the camera massively. They tend to go really shy and timid when confronted with a situation with a stranger or similar. You can kind of see them change on camera in these situations.

I hope they have vaccinated Karma, and just done so off camera (they don't tend to film everything nowadays). It is a big concern, especially with them travelling so much.

More than likely, yes. I think she turned to things after a pretty strange childhood. And one thing I will say is it's great that they both managed to turn their lives around from drugs (as that's not easy to do) and build something from nothing - it's just a shame the kids get exploited through it.

They've definitely changed dramatically. But I feel as if they act up for the camera massively. They tend to go really shy and timid when confronted with a situation with a stranger or similar. You can kind of see them change on camera in these situations.

I hope they have vaccinated Karma, and just done so off camera (they don't tend to film everything nowadays). It is a big concern, especially with them travelling so much.
I'm sure they left for all these adventures before she was eligible for some jabs

Mia’s latest video is driving me nuts. “Burning 10,000 calories” how is that not clearly wrong to her. Ever think of the reason it’s not a huge trend Mia? OH YEAH BECAUSE IT PROMOTES EATING DISORDERS AND SELF ESTEEM PROBLEMS LOVE 🙄🙄 can’t be the only one who was disgusted by it the second they saw the title of the video? Especially with such a big following and her being a teen girl, and doing this? Idk i find it utterly unacceptable

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Mia’s latest video is driving me nuts. “Burning 10,000 calories” how is that not clearly wrong to her. Ever think of the reason it’s not a huge trend Mia? OH YEAH BECAUSE IT PROMOTES EATING DISORDERS AND SELF ESTEEM PROBLEMS LOVE 🙄🙄 can’t be the only one who was disgusted by it the second they saw the title of the video? Especially with such a big following and her being a teen girl, and doing this? Idk i find it utterly unacceptable

Omg I saw the title and literally freaked out. What the actual hell? 10,000 calories a day challenge is fun and nobody means anything of it, but burning 10,000? That’s so wrong. I’m starting to wonder whether Georgie and Darren even check Mia’s videos.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
New member here, I couldn’t agree more, I’m absolutely horrified that a young teenage girl would think that was a good idea, aren’t her parents monitoring her videos?! Well done on promoting eating disorders to your primarily young audience and giving the impression that burning 10000 calories is possible and a ‘fun challenge.’

Also remember when they used to buy Sienna and Mia one present each on birthdays and Christmas’s (which is fine each to their own) but promoting a minimalist and frugal lifestyle saying they didn’t like materialistic things, but now they have jumped to p*****g £5000 up a wall and going to designer outlets and high end shops such as apple and Gucci??!

Hope that they don’t choose Luca for a name if they have a boy - It’s my little boys name

Reactions: 1
New member here, I couldn’t agree more, I’m absolutely horrified that a young teenage girl would think that was a good idea, aren’t her parents monitoring her videos?! Well done on promoting eating disorders to your primarily young audience and giving the impression that burning 10000 calories is possible and a ‘fun challenge.’

Also remember when they used to buy Sienna and Mia one present each on birthdays and Christmas’s (which is fine each to their own) but promoting a minimalist and frugal lifestyle saying they didn’t like materialistic things, but now they have jumped to p*****g £5000 up a wall and going to designer outlets and high end shops such as apple and Gucci??!
The saddest thing about this is that it was only 1 year ago in Denmark when they were minimalist for Xmas 😭😭 they’ve changed soo much in just 1 year

Update:

On mias recent post, the only thing I said was “Mia, please don’t fall into the trap of an eating disorder, I don’t think burning 10,000 calories is necessary 💕

I was blocked from all the accounts; Siennas, karmas, Mias, family fizz, and fizzsisters.

Like what? That wasn’t a rude or horrible comment. I’m shook.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.