Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annoyed me they posted alot about Karma yesterday on Instagram when it was Sienna's special day.
I completely understand why you’re annoyed because Sienna deserves attention too. Unfortunately we live in a very strange world where some people like Family fizz use their baby for more attention for money. They know exactly what they’re doing and it’s disgusting. When this new baby comes along it’ll be also be used as a money maker and I bet they’ll force this sibling bond with Karma and the baby by posting photos of them together more than with the other girls cause in their minds two babies together is more money in the bank. Money has changed them so much in a negative way. I completely understand people want to work hard and achieve things and give their children a better life but the way they have done it is wrong. I’m so grateful I had a childhood where there was no camera shoved in my face or stupid challenges done everyday that aren’t reality.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Please can someone link to the vlog where they talk about their past with drugs?? I've searched for it but can't find it

Reactions: 1
How is she only 20 weeks that bump is huge?
They find out the gender tomorrow, I'm guessing another girl.

Reactions: 4
How is she only 20 weeks that bump is huge?
They find out the gender tomorrow, I'm guessing another girl.
I know her bump is really big she must carry a lot of water. I’m guessing it’s a boy but there is more of a chance of it being a girl. They clearly want a boy though.

Watching the birthday Vlog yesterday it struck me when Sienna got the cinema vouchers Georgie said ‘Dad or Mia can go with you’ most 8 year olds on their birthday would spend time or have a party with friends. She is a lovely little girl but felt sad she didn’t have anyone of her own age to experience stuff with.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else wonder if Georgie is faking being pregnant for views? There's no way her belly could actually be that big!! They know how much views and money Karma brought it in I reckon they're faking. I don't think they would actually get pregnant again for real as that would run the risk of giving birth to another girl and they obviously don't want another girl

Does anyone else wonder if Georgie is faking being pregnant for views? There's no way her belly could actually be that big!! They know how much views and money Karma brought it in I reckon they're faking. I don't think they would actually get pregnant again for real as that would run the risk of giving birth to another girl and they obviously don't want another girl
Why would they fake it? That could only end badly.

Reactions: 4
I just fail to see that Georgie could even consider that. I know some people do not like them putting the girls on YouTube but I doubt she would fake a pregnancy. After a fourth child she would probably get larger earlier on in pregnancy. All women grow differently too.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think they have faked it. That wouldn’t end well.

Reactions: 3
Definitely got 'boy vibe' from latest vlog. They kept saying how shocked they were. Unless they're trying to fool us, but I don't think so.

Reactions: 2
Definitely got 'boy vibe' from latest vlog. They kept saying how shocked they were. Unless they're trying to fool us, but I don't think so.
But when they found out about Karma they kept saying how it would drastically change the dynamics in the house so everyone assumed she was a boy

Reactions: 2
Probs an boy based on her reaction 😔 the crying is the only think that was confusing, but people can cry from happiness. They will get what they want so I can feel like they have everything. (sorry still not pregnant since I lossed. I would take any healthy baby gender. But they will claim they don't care but totally want a boy.)

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.