Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The saddest thing about this is that it was only 1 year ago in Denmark when they were minimalist for Xmas 😭😭 they’ve changed soo much in just 1 year

Update:

On mias recent post, the only thing I said was “Mia, please don’t fall into the trap of an eating disorder, I don’t think burning 10,000 calories is necessary 💕”

I was blocked from all the accounts; Siennas, karmas, Mias, family fizz, and fizzsisters.

Like what? That wasn’t a rude or horrible comment. I’m shook.
Woah, that’s genuinely shocked me that they blocked you for bringing up a serious issue almost dismissing it. So they know that that video promotes that yet they let their daughter post it? Like sorry, gonna delete your comment because we don’t want people to get negative opinions of us and that video will give us money so your blocked. Immature, heartless and awful especially when I thought these people were all caring and loving. Do they not realise that that video promotes eating disorders and also triggers people in recover/ already suffering from it? It is such a serious serious issue especially nowadays and we cannot joke around about it. If they were thick enough to think that video wasn’t a problem when posting it, surely when they saw the comments they would IMMEDIATELY delete the video and apologise, not dismiss it because they are all “ caring and treasurer others be yourself” (treasure others be yourself is all a bit of BS to them now, nah fam forget about all that being kind nonsense and let’s go buy another four iPhones and hang them off a balcony)

Also regarding how they used to be all minimalist, that’s when I genuinely enjoyed them and loved them because they were good good people. Now they live in Dubai and raid the apple store every other day. They used to at Christmas get one present and donate a ton to charities, fantastic, nope not anymore, now they wipe their arses with £100 notes and drink f ing Fiji water. So saddening to see people so genuine and relatable turn into Gucci loving rich you tubers.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The saddest thing about this is that it was only 1 year ago in Denmark when they were minimalist for Xmas 😭😭 they’ve changed soo much in just 1 year

Update:

On mias recent post, the only thing I said was “Mia, please don’t fall into the trap of an eating disorder, I don’t think burning 10,000 calories is necessary 💕”

I was blocked from all the accounts; Siennas, karmas, Mias, family fizz, and fizzsisters.

Like what? That wasn’t a rude or horrible comment. I’m shook.
That’s the ever-controlling Darren at work again.... 🙄

Reactions: 6
Anyone see the new video, back to school supplies luxury vs cheep they don’t need to rub it in people faces that they can afford luxury items

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Anyone see the new video, back to school supplies luxury vs cheep they don’t need to rub it in people faces that they can afford luxury items
It’s just a pity their kids don’t have the education to go with the supplies 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I haven’t heard them say “ Toby” or “ treasure others be yourself “ in ages. I think they realise that the way to make more money and to get more subscribers is by doing the challenges, because they see famous you tubers doing them, like Saffron Barker and want to be as successful as them. I don’t even think they care about how they come across, I think they are fairly unbothered about how they no longer promote happiness and positivity. I think they want to come across as the most amazing people on the planet, and want all their subscribers to see how superior they are, and so cannot take any criticism, even if it’s constructive, for fear it will ruin their “ perfect” status. As a result, they blocked me, because I wasn’t a part of the other 1000 people commenting “ I love you sooo much “ or “ love you guys”.

I actually really recommend watching the Norris Nuts, I know some of you guys may critique them, but it my opinion they are a fairly normal family, and it’s so refreshing to have a YouTube channel, that never ever ever says at the start or end of the videos “ subscribe, or like this video” or whatever. I think they genuinely care about their subscribers and every single member of the family is real.

Reactions: 5
The burning 10,000kcal in one day video is dangerous. I get YouTube challenge videos are trendy and shown ‘unrealistic’ but for a 14 year old with an extremely young fan base it’s shocking!!! I don’t think she means any harm but she needs to be so so careful on what she’s promoting to her fans. especially saying in the video she’s 6 stone something, I’m pretty sure that’s underweight for a 14 year old, and it can be triggering to young fans who look up to her! I’m shocked!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
This is my first time posting, I used to love this family circa mid 2017, that's when they came back to the UK and were living in that weird but beautiful house AKA creation station. But then their quality of vlogs declined and declined until I had to stop watching. My question is how will the upcoming YouTube policy changes affect them? I know lot of US family vloggers are worried. Surely Fizzes would be affected too? Their comment section seems to be filled with children(hopefullly watching under parents' watch). Also these challenges are mainly targeted to children, apart from exploiting their own kids? Can someone with better understanding of YouTube tell me how the changes might affect them?

Yes she’s definitely underweight. I don’t know why because she seems to eat a lot from Family Fizzes videos. She clearly has no fitness knowledge at all.

I don’t know if anyone has posted this but I just realised karmas saying hello and hi they didn’t seem to make a big deer with this but before the other baby came along they gave her lots more fuss

• Sad
Reactions: 3
What do you guys think of them posting as karma calling Georgie the milk machine? I never found it very cute, I think it sounds insulting to a caring mother. Hmmmmm..

Reactions: 3
If you type in the weight and height she said in the video into a BMI calculator it comes up as a healthy weight for her age. (BMI isn't everything and shouldn't be a baseline for health however)
Personally I don't agree with the video as it could easily be triggering for people, especially for the age range that watches her.
However it also isn't cool for people to be speculating she has any conditions.

Reactions: 4
They act so different on this video from 2016 from about 4.10 point

I used to enjoy there videos way back like this one i wonder if they were being themselves in that video though or if now they are more genuine

What i dont understand though is around 2016 when they used to film videos on veganfamilytv Mia would often stay at her dads so she still had a relationship with him up until that point. Also Darren and Georgie said when they met they both had drug problems but they only met a year or so before having Sienna so 7 years while Georgia was raising Mia she had a drug problem ?
Wow really. I never knew Mia used to see her Dad. I thought they split up when she was 2 and never saw him again.

Reactions: 1
Wow really. I never knew Mia used to see her Dad. I thought they split up when she was 2 and never saw him again.
They're so wide eyed and twitchy and still in that first video they look tweaked. Maybe just nervous...

Sienna is one kind hearted and grateful little girl. She’s so innocent but it’s such a shame about the environment she’s growing up in because she would excell in a proper school receiving the right education with children her age , being able to go out and play with them and not having to grow up so fast just so her parents can have clickbait titles. In my opinion she deserves a life off camera , she’s deserves privacy. I hope her love for science stays strong, I remember her even saying she wanted to be a midwife and scientist in the past so I hope she achieves that but there’s a high chance she will just become a youtuber and won’t have the qualifications to achieve what she is capable of achieving.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sienna is one kind hearted and grateful little girl. She’s so innocent but it’s such a shame about the environment she’s growing up in because she would excell in a proper school receiving the right education with children her age , being able to go out and play with them and not having to grow up so fast just so her parents can have clickbait titles. In my opinion she deserves a life off camera , she’s deserves privacy. I hope her love for science stays strong, I remember her even saying she wanted to be a midwife and scientist in the past so I hope she achieves that but there’s a high chance she will just become a youtuber and won’t have the qualifications to achieve what she is capable of achieving.
Annoyed me they posted alot about Karma yesterday on Instagram when it was Sienna's special day.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.