Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they stay in Dubai because they have a few skeletons in their closet and have witnessed the ingham non situation,
Nobody would care what they do in Dubai , nobody to watch or comment on their actual life as most people wouldn’t even know who they are in a non English speaking country.
They are then free to post their fake lives online without as much .negativity

Reactions: 2
Maybe they stay in Dubai because they have a few skeletons in their closet and have witnessed the ingham non situation,
Nobody would care what they do in Dubai , nobody to watch or comment on their actual life as most people wouldn’t even know who they are in a non English speaking country.
They are then free to post their fake lives online without as much .negativity
I don't think they're exciting enough to have many skeletons - other than their shady past before YouTube. Darren seems too self absorbed to be private messaging young fans. He probably spends time private messaging himself compliments.

I don't think they have to pay income tax in Dubai? That's probably the reason.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think they're exciting enough to have many skeletons - other than their shady past before YouTube. Darren seems too self absorbed to be private messaging young fans. He probably spends time private messaging himself compliments.

I don't think they have to pay income tax in Dubai? That's probably the reason.
Definitely the tax free status - Darren is all about the £££

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Another ‘back to school’ DIY (?) Period Kit from Mia?!
1. You don’t go to school and
2. It’s not rocket science, put some bits in your school bag and voila, you are good to go!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
One pet peeve of mine is when people are doing the old wives tales to find out the sex, when they say sweet means girl salty means boy. I hate that they say what gender coincides with which sex because people have subconsciously know what gender they want the baby to be so they tend to go towards the answer that they most what rather than what they truly feel. That being said family fizz does this with both of their gender videos and it drives me insane!! Like we know Georgie and Darrin really want a boy so obviously they are going to go with those answers like dont tell her with choice means which!! It wasn't as bad as Karmas video but still annoying.. Sorry if this makes no sense but I needed someone to read it ha

Reactions: 5
One pet peeve of mine is when people are doing the old wives tales to find out the sex, when they say sweet means girl salty means boy. I hate that they say what gender coincides with which sex because people have subconsciously know what gender they want the baby to be so they tend to go towards the answer that they most what rather than what they truly feel. That being said family fizz does this with both of their gender videos and it drives me insane!! Like we know Georgie and Darrin really want a boy so obviously they are going to go with those answers like dont tell her with choice means which!! It wasn't as bad as Karmas video but still annoying.. Sorry if this makes no sense but I needed someone to read it ha
I know it’s really obvious they want a boy because they got really defensive when Mia said they are trying for a boy and when they were doing the old wives tales, she said she was excited when they got a point for a boy then quickly said not because we want a boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Not fitting with any of your current topics i dont think but I am confused. I used to watch them and then they went to Dubai on holiday and it seems they never left? Do they live there full time or??? Someone explain please as they had only just moved into their new house back home when they went to dubai

Not fitting with any of your current topics i dont think but I am confused. I used to watch them and then they went to Dubai on holiday and it seems they never left? Do they live there full time or??? Someone explain please as they had only just moved into their new house back home when they went to dubai
I think they live in Dubai now!

They live in Dubai at the moment. They do short term leasing of houses, so they're not in the same area for long. But they decided to rent their current Dubai apartment for a little longer. They're currently in Georgia on a little holiday to escape the Dubai heat though. They've also recently been to Bali for a week or so.

Reactions: 2
They irritate me to such an extent that watching them just annoys me so much. They used to be all ‘minimalist’ and down to earth but now buy frickin the newest iPhones for a video every other day. Mia’s channel is just as bad- “ HIIIII MIACORNNSSSS” “that’s CRAZY isn’t it MIACORNS” “OMG miacorns” and her videos are tacky as anything, “ period kit” “turning myself into a VSCO gir” trying to be all current and relatable and get views but its not working for her. The videos are so clearly set up, like the colour challenge IsNt It SuCh A cOiNcIdEnCe ThAt MiA AnD sIeNnA hAd MaTcHiNg OutFiTs In ThEir ExAcT cOLOuRs WoAh ThAtS fUnNy. They legit both had dressses, denim jackets like shoes i think and scrunchies all the exact same as each other just in their colours as ifffff that’s just a coincidence. The videos are edited and thumbnails designed for clickbait. They are nothing like they used to be.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I find it very strange Georgie thinks it's okay for strangers to take Karma and kiss her and not want to give her back

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.