Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice bit of corona-clickbait from this lot in their latest vlog! 'WE'RE NOT ALLOWED HOME!!! *Stranded FAMILY OF 6*' then we get a house tour of their rented out countryside mansion. :rolleyes:
Surely if the UK isnt home to them they shouldn't of come back to use our NHS! I know they only had a midwife but they still should of stayed at home to have their baby!

Reactions: 19
Yes not allowed “home” because they are living over there on a tourist visa!! If they were actually UAE residents they would have been allowed back in the country.

Darren lying 🤥 through his teeth about the flights being cancelled, fights are not being cancelled until Wednesday this week coming.

Reactions: 16
Yes not allowed “home” because they are living over there on a tourist visa!! If they were actually UAE residents they would have been allowed back in the country.

Darren lying 🤥 through his teeth about the flights being cancelled, fights are not being cancelled until Wednesday this week coming.
A quick look and there is a flight everyday from London to Dubai with BA!

Reactions: 4
A quick look and there is a flight everyday from London to Dubai with BA!
Emirates are stopping their flights, will be a matter of time before BA do too. But no one cancelled their flight that they weren’t able get another.

UAE didn’t give much notice when they pulled tourist visas on arrival this week.

Reactions: 1
What concerned me more was the lack of care being given to Karma! That house looks like a maze perfect for toddler temptations and mischief. I also guarantee if she had ruined something of Darren's he wouldn't have been so casual about it. I can't believe they left her unattended in a home she isn't familiar with.

Reactions: 11
What concerned me more was the lack of care being given to Karma! That house looks like a maze perfect for toddler temptations and mischief. I also guarantee if she had ruined something of Darren's he wouldn't have been so casual about it. I can't believe they left her unattended in a home she isn't familiar with.
Agreed. What annoyed me was she ruined Mia”s makeup and they all just laughed about it! Darren said is Karma ok and didn’t think to ask Mia if she was ok as it was her makeup that was ruined! This family really get on my nerves with their self love and vitamins etc, like vitamins will protect us. They are all so smug they annoy me. Also Karma still being breast fed is just wrong. She’s like a grown little girl still sucking on mommy. It’s wrong 🙈

Reactions: 15
So true!! and they were so critical of Mia for 'leaving her stuff around' but it appeared that it was in the open suitcase on the ground?? It also looked like she was upset by her make-up being ruined but they didn't even ask her if she was ok? They only asked if Karma was ok....

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So true!! and they were so critical of Mia for 'leaving her stuff around' but it appeared that it was in the open suitcase on the ground?? It also looked like she was upset by her make-up being ruined but they didn't even ask her if she was ok? They only asked if Karma was ok....
If Mia has the attic bedroom who supervised Karma up the stairs? She did look upset but I often think she hides her true feelings because Darren is a bastard and she knows if she shows upset he will kick off, that's why she's very monotone at times and appears unsure on how to react.

Reactions: 13
Why wasn't Georgie or Darren keeping an eye on Karma, after all, they are the parents. I think they were totally out of order the way they spoke to Mia.

If Mia has the attic bedroom who supervised Karma up the stairs? She did look upset but I often think she hides her true feelings because Darren is a bastard and she knows if she shows upset he will kick off, that's why she's very monotone at times and appears unsure on how to react.
A lot of the times Mia seems very nervous around Darren. Watching the vlogs the real Mia comes out when he's not around.

Reactions: 15
I agree - she's always appeared quite skittish and unsure in their family videos together but very put together in her own videos by herself. As mentioned above, strange that they'd let their baby/toddler loose in a new house without knowing much about what is in it? Yes toddlers can be fast, but she would have had to have gone all the way up the stairs by herself which would have taken a while and is dangerous if she were to fall. Mia said in the video that she and Sienna were both downstairs I believe so not sure on who was supervising :unsure:

Reactions: 8
I don't comment very often as I liked them at some point, but that title made me lose all the respect for that family. You are not allowed home??? You are just not allowed to go to your super expensive always sunny 'holiday destination' and probably for the best with a new born baby. You are still in your own country for crying out loud! There are people who are stuck in different countries, have to self isolate themselves after travelling, not to mention healthcare providers working and risking their lives for people like them who travel when everyone is advised not to.😠😠

Reactions: 16
Darren would probably act like Mia was being unreasonable if she got upset, saying something like “it’s only make up”. The point is they were Mia’s valued possessions and she should expect them to be safe in her own home! Obviously not blaming Karma because toddlers do these things but the parents should have disciplined and vowed to keep a closer eye on her and comforted Mia

Does Treasure Others not mean having empathy for your (step) daughter?! I really dislike Darren

Reactions: 14
Agreed. What annoyed me was she ruined Mia”s makeup and they all just laughed about it! Darren said is Karma ok and didn’t think to ask Mia if she was ok as it was her makeup that was ruined! This family really get on my nerves with their self love and vitamins etc, like vitamins will protect us. They are all so smug they annoy me. Also Karma still being breast fed is just wrong. She’s like a grown little girl still sucking on mommy. It’s wrong 🙈
Georgie looks ill these days, so gaunt. Her once glowing healthy complexion has gone.

Does mia have a boyfriend? Or did I skip past that question??
Mia will be lucky to have a friend or to even know anyone away from her parents and siblings. May have money may travel to nice places but at the cost of control and loneliness. She's not living a life for a girl of her age. She's no stability just different homes every few months and not many personal possessions

Reactions: 10
Georgie looks ill these days, so gaunt. Her once glowing healthy complexion has gone.

Mia will be lucky to have a friend or to even know anyone away from her parents and siblings. May have money may travel to nice places but at the cost of control and loneliness. She's not living a life for a girl of her age. She's no stability just different homes every few months and not many personal possessions
Ive always said georgie looks so gaunt and unwell in all the videos, and sometimes spaced out. Wouldnt surprise me if they still dabbled in drugs every so often. I know we all speak differently, but, i really dont like how she speaks, its just weird

Reactions: 8
I quite like mia but her videos where she tricks Sienna are so cruel. like "convincing my sister shes going to boarding school *she cries*" and "convinced my sister we're not related *she cries*" WHY ARE YOU MAKING AN 8 YEAR OLD CRY FOR VIEWS?! it's clear Sienna adores Mia. Those videos are so cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I quite like mia but her videos where she tricks Sienna are so cruel. like "convincing my sister shes going to boarding school *she cries*" and "convinced my sister we're not related *she cries*" WHY ARE YOU MAKING AN 8 YEAR OLD CRY FOR VIEWS?! it's clear Sienna adores Mia. Those videos are so cruel.
I wouldn't be surprised if Darren suggested her doing these videos. Makes her look bad. He's a complete control freak.

Reactions: 7
I love Family Fizz (aside from the clickbait), but honestly, it's pissing me off that Mia isn't being treated by a dermatologist. I know she's on board with everything Georgie and Darren say for now, but in the future she will resent them if she gets permanent scarring. In her most recent video, she said her skin looked "good" compared to before because she's been taking vitamin b supplements. They're not working. If that's considered good condition, than imagine her skin at its worst. She should be on medication for it, even something topical. I get that medication isn't the answer to everything, but it can help a lot, and not all medication is bad for you like these people seem to think. They're being careless with Mias acne situation. That is not moderate acne, it's severe acne.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I love Family Fizz (aside from the clickbait), but honestly, it's pissing me off that Mia isn't being treated by a dermatologist. I know she's on board with everything Georgie and Darren say for now, but in the future she will resent them if she gets permanent scarring. In her most recent video, she said her skin looked "good" compared to before because she's been taking vitamin b supplements. They're not working. If that's considered good condition, than imagine her skin at its worst. She should be on medication for it, even something topical. I get that medication isn't the answer to everything, but it can help a lot, and not all medication is bad for you like these people seem to think. They're being careless with Mias acne situation. That is not moderate acne, it's severe acne.
But according to them love and vitamins cure everything 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.