Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s quite shocking. She should be able to spell and keep her writing in the lines by eight years old.

I know we've said it before, but I'm honestly shocked looking at this. Sienna is 8. This looks like work my 7 year old would have done when he was 5 (in Year 1).

It's such a shame, as Sienna is very knowledgeable and gets excited about learning (especially when it comes to science). Whilst homeschooling can be fantastic, they clearly aren't meeting expectations.

View attachment 83765

Reactions: 6
They must know about the carona virus, its mentioned everywhere.
Lets hope they do and dont try to go back to dubai for awhile. I know i wouldnt want to risk it, who knows how long this virus will be around.

Reactions: 1
Lets hope they do and dont try to go back to dubai for awhile. I know i wouldnt want to risk it, who knows how long this virus will be around.
But with their amazing diet they wont catch anything. Probably why they dont vaccinate the children.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But with their amazing diet they wont catch anything. Probably why they dont vaccinate the children.
They probably think they are above everyone. I honestly think they look like zombies anyways, so gaunt etc. Im the same age as georgie and ive never had such bad skin problems, ever, and my diet used to consist of about 4 different junk foods aday (i was under weight and was told by hospital to eat fatty foods) even now i eat junk foods but i look much healthier then this lot. Oh and ive never drunk water in my life, so their whole 'water makes yoir skin clear' is bullshite

Reactions: 3
I have a look every now and then at their insta stories. That's all I can handle. I think they are too fake. It's like they are reading lines and acting. Darren gives me the creeps and Georgie's eyes are frightening. Bringing all of them to the oestopath was weird.

Reactions: 3
They remind me of a little cult. There’s a certain look people get in their eyes with cultish behaviours.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Siennas writing is shocking, my child is in reception and writes way better than that. They don't homeschool her clearly. And yes they also remind me of some kind of cult.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Okay so i'm not the biggest fan of breast feeding so my opinion may be skewed (I prefer pump into a bottle to feed so the husband can help at night). But if my kids can ask me to whip out my tit for milk they are to old to be breast feeding. Also Georgie has a new baby, why the duck would you prefer to breast feed two kids at once. Just make your life easier and take Karma off the TODDLER can eat real food. Shes going to become to weirdly attached (like that kids from grown ups). I just really don't understand breast feeding a toddler with teeth and the ability to ask for milk. Gross to me.

Reactions: 8
Surely going back to Dubai during a pandemic would be no problem as they pretty much live in isolation there already.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely going back to Dubai during a pandemic would be no problem as they pretty much live in isolation there already.
True, though I’d be more worried about the travelling. Two busy airports, a plane, and a taxi, all full of/used by thousands of unknown people who could’ve been anywhere or interacted with anyone. Personally, I wouldnt risk it

Luckily coronavirus seems to mainly affect adults so hopefully the kids will be alright at least

True, though I’d be more worried about the travelling. Two busy airports, a plane, and a taxi, all full of/used by thousands of unknown people who could’ve been anywhere or interacted with anyone. Personally, I wouldnt risk it

Luckily coronavirus seems to mainly affect adults so hopefully the kids will be alright at least
Hasnt a young baby just caught it in australia?

Hasnt a young baby just caught it in australia?
That’s true, though I’ve heard in the news that children aren’t as susceptible to it as similar viruses and that the symptoms are quite mild in children. But not enough is known about it and I doubt any doctor would support a newborn travelling

Is Mia vaccinated (not against coronavirus obviously as there isn’t one, just the standard vaccines)? Curious as she came along before all the vegan/matcha tea nonsense

That’s true, though I’ve heard in the news that children aren’t as susceptible to it as similar viruses and that the symptoms are quite mild in children. But not enough is known about it and I doubt any doctor would support a newborn travelling

Is Mia vaccinated (not against coronavirus obviously as there isn’t one, just the standard vaccines)? Curious as she came along before all the vegan/matcha tea nonsense
I dont beleive the little two are vaccinated, not sure about the older 2.

Karma’s not even 2 yet I don’t think, there’s nothing wrong (in my opinion) with breastfeeding a toddler. Breastfeeding can be very rewarding, especially tandem feeding and prolonged breastfeeding. It has health benefits for up to 5 years. I don’t think we should be judging mothers’ feeding choices
I thought there was no benifits after a year? 🙈

I thought there was no benifits after a year? 🙈
The World Health Organisation recommends breastfeeding a child until two years old or beyond based on a lot of studies

Also I’m glad that she’s continuing to breastfeed Karma as I’m not sure I’d trust them to give her a suitable alternative. Milk is an important part of a toddlers diet as it helps them get extra calories and fat and is also nutritionally dense. Plant-based milks are not fatty or nutritious enough for toddlers and there are few supplemented versions (I’ve only seen one in the U.K.). I hope they’d know about this with their VeganFitnessTV past but the matcha tea bollocks makes me doubt it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.