Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still stick with them not knowing about this coronavirus. I believe they will still travel back as soon as they can, unless their flight gets cancelled obviously. Their best mates (siennas boyfriend family) have actually said on a vlog the dont watch the news either, seems like they really are in a cult, even weirder still that no tv is permitted in either household.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find it odd how they always highlight the fact that Georgie is breastfeeding? Like in the most recent video Mia couldn't just say that she is in the car feeding the baby - but she is in the car breastfeeding the baby? Have noticed this in a lot of their videos...
also can't stand how Georgie acts like she is the only person in the world that breastfeeds!! Yes, it is a wonderful thing to have that bond with your baby and not everyone is able to, but it's all that she talks/preaches about!!

Reactions: 12
If anybody is nostelgic of the old days of the Fizz Fam, I would definately recomend watching The Swedish Family on youtube - their videos are in Swedish, but with English subtitles. They are obviously very well off; they travel a lot, but the kids are the complete opposite of spoilt, and they never flaunt their wealth. The parents have so much time for their two kids, and they are always getting new experiances. Although they spend a lot of time traveling (mainly around Asia, a lot of the time low income areas that arent typically tourist hotspots, in order to get the best experiances of culture), they seem to have a very stable life. No silly challenges or shopping vlogs. There was a video from a few years ago where their daughter fell over in a race and hurt herself, and the mum said to the camera later that they essentailly dont film at all when they arent all at their best, because its not fair on the kids and it's no fun for them or the viewers. They live in a nice, but modest house in more rural Sweden (kids catcha ferry to get to school each day), which they rent out whilst they're travelling. The two kids share a smallish bedroom, with bunk beds and a tub of toys. I've been absolutely facinated by them, as they are such a contrast to the fizz fam. Both are well off financially, and with the oppurtunity to travel, but the Swedish Family are doing everything right, and you can see they are so happy and furfulled, not trying to compensate with lavish spending. I really do recomend checking them out

• Heart
Does anyone else find it odd how they always highlight the fact that Georgie is breastfeeding? Like in the most recent video Mia couldn't just say that she is in the car feeding the baby - but she is in the car breastfeeding the baby? Have noticed this in a lot of their videos...
also can't stand how Georgie acts like she is the only person in the world that breastfeeds!! Yes, it is a wonderful thing to have that bond with your baby and not everyone is able to, but it's all that she talks/preaches about!!
Why would you put yourself on the internet breastfeeding anyway for some freak to perv over? Or is that the idea ? More views more ££££

I used to enjoy the early minimalist days now they make my flesh creep - I’m sure Georgie is sniffing something she’s manic and as high as a kite!!
I worry about those girls living such a reclusive life.

In their latest q and a video, they've said theyre going back to Dubai next week, and 'stay positive' regarding the coronavirus...

• Wow
  • Angry
Also i saw harriett post something the other day saying she won't be going to visit them yet but will when they are back Dubai

Does mia have a boyfriend? Or did I skip past that question??
It wasn't mentioned in the video at all - I don't know why the video was titled that?

In their latest q and a video, they've said theyre going back to Dubai next week, and 'stay positive' regarding the coronavirus...
This really annoyed me! Alongside the comment on dealing with anxiety by 'being grateful for what you have'... With such a large audience they really need to be more aware of what they say

Reactions: 4
They seem to think hugging trees, going vegan, sleeping properly, being grateful and just not worrying is the cure to all mental health issues, oh and it also prevents you from getting coronavirus apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They seem to think hugging trees, going vegan, sleeping properly, being grateful and just not worrying is the cure to all mental health issues, oh and it also prevents you from getting coronavirus apparently
And plenty vitamin c 🙄

Reactions: 3
I just can't even 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Its worrying that theyre responsible for 4 children!

Its very noticeable in their most recent Instagram photo that Geogie's facial structure has really changed!! I was so shocked.... Has she had work done?

Reactions: 1
They are suppose to be going back to Dubai tomorrow or next week. Will be interested to see if they actually go since Dubai has stopped issuing Tourist visas on arrivals. If they actually have residency they will get back in but if as expected they are living on a tourist visa in Dubai they won’t be going anywhere. I’m sure they will spin this lie!

Reactions: 10
Nice bit of corona-clickbait from this lot in their latest vlog! 'WE'RE NOT ALLOWED HOME!!! *Stranded FAMILY OF 6*' then we get a house tour of their rented out countryside mansion. :rolleyes:

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.