Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Family Fizz (aside from the clickbait), but honestly, it's pissing me off that Mia isn't being treated by a dermatologist. I know she's on board with everything Georgie and Darren say for now, but in the future she will resent them if she gets permanent scarring. In her most recent video, she said her skin looked "good" compared to before because she's been taking vitamin b supplements. They're not working. If that's considered good condition, than imagine her skin at its worst. She should be on medication for it, even something topical. I get that medication isn't the answer to everything, but it can help a lot, and not all medication is bad for you like these people seem to think. They're being careless with Mias acne situation. That is not moderate acne, it's severe acne.
I have seen it looking a LOT more red and angry than it looks in this video. I can’t remember which video it was but I commented on this thread about it at the time. It really is terrible 😞

Reactions: 1
I love Family Fizz (aside from the clickbait), but honestly, it's pissing me off that Mia isn't being treated by a dermatologist. I know she's on board with everything Georgie and Darren say for now, but in the future she will resent them if she gets permanent scarring. In her most recent video, she said her skin looked "good" compared to before because she's been taking vitamin b supplements. They're not working. If that's considered good condition, than imagine her skin at its worst. She should be on medication for it, even something topical. I get that medication isn't the answer to everything, but it can help a lot, and not all medication is bad for you like these people seem to think. They're being careless with Mias acne situation. That is not moderate acne, it's severe acne.
I was struggling with acne for the first time in my life as a 21 year old. You bet your ass the second I noticed it become an issue I was at the dermo getting antibiotics and topical creams. And guess what my skin has cleared up immensely. She is already not eating dairy and thats not helping so just go to the dermo! Mia if you are ready they are their to help they wont give you anything that will harm you!

Reactions: 3
Ive always said georgie looks so gaunt and unwell in all the videos, and sometimes spaced out. Wouldnt surprise me if they still dabbled in drugs every so often. I know we all speak differently, but, i really dont like how she speaks, its just weird
They did drugs??.. Is this a fact or just rumours?

Reactions: 2
In their latest video, im sure darrens eyes were all red, wonder why 🤔
Didn't notice Darren's eyes but if they are red it's either weed or benzos. Weed isn't a issue in my opinion but Georgie's eyes are no not at all. First video I've seen a while. They both look rough.

Reactions: 2
Didn't notice Darren's eyes but if they are red it's either weed or benzos. Weed isn't a issue in my opinion but Georgie's eyes are no not at all. First video I've seen a while. They both look rough.
She always looks rough to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They didn't say. But also they didn't have custody of Mia when she was a young child. They seem to have a dark past.
Really? 😮 I thought Georgie always had at least shared custody of Mia - they always made it out that Mia's always been with them. I wonder how they ended up getting full custody now? and if anything happened between Mia and her father because she has said in a video on her channel that she doesn't associate with him at all

Reactions: 4
Really? 😮 I thought Georgie always had at least shared custody of Mia - they always made it out that Mia's always been with them. I wonder how they ended up getting full custody now? and if anything happened between Mia and her father because she has said in a video on her channel that she doesn't associate with him at all
I don't know what video it was but it was before Spain time Mia talked about living with grandparents(it I remember correctly, her father's parents, not hers) rather than her parents. I found this on another gossip site a couple of years ago. Not sure if I'm allowed to mention it here.
Fact both addicts - tbh there’s times I question if Georgie is high on something in their YT vids she’s just odd !!
In the bump painting video she was out of her head on something, there was no way she was sober in that video. I feel like this is a whole facade and is actually hiding some very dark things.
Mia and Darren's relationship looks strained and she looks like she's afraid of him.
Mia is emotionally abusing her younger sibling with her parents encouragement.
Georgie looks extremely unhealthy.
They constantly travel, move around the world.
Other than Georgie and Darren those kids do not have another adult which they have an attachment to. They are completely cut off.
They sexualise Mia.
It's just all types of wrong.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
In their recent video they said they've been in isolation for 8 weeks... it always seemed to me that social isolation is their norm, with the kids never seeing anyone other than their family, but this is just proof. I feel so bad for them. How can Mia write a book about teenager advice when she hasn't had a teenager experience? so many of the struggles from being a teenager come from social issues from school and friends yet she knows nothing about that.

Reactions: 14
In their recent video they said they've been in isolation for 8 weeks... it always seemed to me that social isolation is their norm, with the kids never seeing anyone other than their family, but this is just proof. I feel so bad for them. How can Mia write a book about teenager advice when she hasn't had a teenager experience? so many of the struggles from being a teenager come from social issues from school and friends yet she knows nothing about that.
I agree with the book thing, she talks about periods and other such things, yet shes only had periods for about 2 years, how she can tell others about the struggles is unreal. No offence to her but she has no full knowledge of these things. She doesnt go out with friends as she doesnt have any, cant help with school problems because she doesnt go to school either, dont know how she is relateable to other teens tbh

Reactions: 11
Darren creeps me out. He seems quite vindictive? His and Georgie's attitude towards normal medical intervention is more toxic than the treatments they refuse. I am all for using alternative treatments, however, they clearly haven't worked and Mia should be seeing a dermatologist.

Also, why won't Darren let Mia call him 'Dad'? I find that quite sad. Georgie gushes about him as a father figure to Mia, yet he doesn't seem to accept Mia as one of his own. Her siblings know Darren as 'Dad', heck, he is even known as 'Daddy Fizz' for the viewers, but Mia is denied that and left singled out. This, to me, affirms that he sees her as a source of income more than he sees her as family. Georgie just goes along with it and it is sick.

Reactions: 15
Georgie seems totally panicked at not being able to get back to dubai. Can't say I blame her.. The rental they are in seems like an oap home and although a nice big house seems soulless. I can't help quite liking the family though.. The kids are lovely and they all seem more genuine than the horrible disgusting Ingham scummy clan ugh.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Georgie seems totally panicked at not being able to get back to dubai. Can't say I blame her.. The rental they are in seems like an oap home and although a nice big house seems soulless. I can't help quite liking the family though.. The kids are lovely and they all seem more genuine than the horrible disgusting Ingham scummy clan ugh.
I reckon they're still paying rent on the place in Dubai (which wouldn't be cheap) plus having to pay for their air bnb that they're currently in. They used to completely pack up and leave their houses when they traveled but it would seem as though they were actually going back to the same Dubai apartment this time. I think that they must have gotten a year's lease on it (as opposed to their usual six months) and maybe are panicked that they won't be back in time and the lease will run out?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.