Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia's new video... giving Sienna "the talk"... where do I even begin on this? It's so irresponsible for Georgie to let Mia be the one who explains this to Sienna- she isn't being clear in her descriptions and it is obvious she has just made Sienna extremely confused. This is yet another example of Family Fiz clickbaiting puberty for views. The only reason they have allowed Mia to do that video is so they can make money off it. Sienna deserves to be told these things clearly and properly, and not in front of thousands of viewers. Also, where does all the money go that Mia makes off her channel? She must be earning a lot of money from her videos, but where does it go? if Georgie and darren are taking it then it's clear how much they are exploiting their children for money.

When I wrote the last comment I hadn't bothered to watch the whole video... dear god it only got worse. Poor Sienna, I feel so bad for her. It's the first time she has learnt anything about puberty, and Mia's already telling her about toxic shock. She's eight years old for god's sake. It's clear Sienna didn't understand anything mia was saying about "uterus contractions" "fake blood" "pituitary glands" and "illnesses". poor girl being used for clicks and money.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Mia's new video... giving Sienna "the talk"... where do I even begin on this? It's so irresponsible for Georgie to let Mia be the one who explains this to Sienna- she isn't being clear in her descriptions and it is obvious she has just made Sienna extremely confused. This is yet another example of Family Fiz clickbaiting puberty for views. The only reason they have allowed Mia to do that video is so they can make money off it. Sienna deserves to be told these things clearly and properly, and not in front of thousands of viewers. Also, where does all the money go that Mia makes off her channel? She must be earning a lot of money from her videos, but where does it go? if Georgie and darren are taking it then it's clear how much they are exploiting their children for money.

When I wrote the last comment I hadn't bothered to watch the whole video... dear god it only got worse. Poor Sienna, I feel so bad for her. It's the first time she has learnt anything about puberty, and Mia's already telling her about toxic shock. She's eight years old for god's sake. It's clear Sienna didn't understand anything mia was saying about "uterus contractions" "fake blood" "pituitary glands" and "illnesses". poor girl being used for clicks and money.
Not to mention the cartoon tampon they've photoshopped into her hand.

Stop exploiting your children you lazy freaks.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Why is mia always talking about puberty? I understand shes a teenager but its just not normal for girls her age to talk about it THIS much...

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why is mia always talking about puberty? I understand shes a teenager but its just not normal for girls her age to talk about it THIS much...
She thinks she knows everything aboit it, shes had her periods for 2 years. She wouldnt have even had regular ones for first few months anyway.

Reactions: 2

I think Sienna is too young for the way she explained it, it's clear Mia didn't have much understanding herself to be able to explain it in a way Sienna would be able to understand. She put far too much detail into simple questions she asked

Reactions: 4

I haven’t watched the video and don’t think I will because I don’t want to fund or promote this crap. I remember having ‘the talk’ myself at around Sienna’s age and feeling very confused and upset but at least my reaction wasn’t broadcast to the internet! Poor Sienna, it sounds like she was overloaded with information

Reactions: 3
I think Sienna is too young for the way she explained it, it's clear Mia didn't have much understanding herself to be able to explain it in a way Sienna would be able to understand. She put far too much detail into simple questions she asked
I agree, most of the stuff she was reading off a webpage. If she was educated enough on the matter to give the talk, then she shouldn't have to be relying on the internet to give sienna the information

Reactions: 8
At siennas age, she doesn’t really need to know why or how her body is doing what it’s doing, not in so much science. ‘You grow hair because your body is producing more hormones, which are just chemicals in your brain’
She needs to know it’s normal and she has a mum and older sister she can talk to if / when she needs to.
She’s like 8? She doesn’t need to know why her womb will shed its lining, especially when it’s not started for her yet. Christ mia didn’t seem to understand, I’m just so angry such a private and personal thing was exploited for content on a teenagers channel

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I think it's fine for Sienna to learn about periods at eight. She'll be nine in September and some girls start their periods at 10/11 these days. I don't think it should've been filmed though and it's Georgie's job to give her the talk.

I think it's fine for Sienna to learn about periods at eight. She'll be nine in September and some girls start their periods at 10/11 these days. I don't think it should've been filmed though and it's Georgie's job to give her the talk.
Oh for sure, it’s better to know it will happen than for it to happen unprepared, I just don’t think it was mias place to do it (let alone film it) especially not going on naming hormones & the glands etc,
Poor sienna probably has more questions than answers

• Sad
So why isn’t mias channel set for kids? It’s run by child for children. It’s certainly not for adults. I would have thought YouTube would have picked up on that!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
When mia was saying about how she uses reusable pads, I just thought of course they do! All about saving the environment and all that :rolleyes::sleep:

So why isn’t mias channel set for kids? It’s run by child for children. It’s certainly not for adults. I would have thought YouTube would have picked up on that!
I thought this too, it also says in the description ‘this channel is family friendly, PG clean content etc’

Reactions: 1
I saw that too! But didn't they just do a house tour showing off about 4/5 bedrooms? Unless they've moved again?
The house they are now in is a different one to the one koa was born in, as they were planning to be back in Dubai by now, I assume they have had to find somewhere as their short lease is up.

Reactions: 1
Their new video is titled "we haven't been to school in 5 years" wasn't Sienna going to school up untill they left Brighton to travel? And Mia went to school for a bit then too

Reactions: 10
Their new video is titled "we haven't been to school in 5 years" wasn't Sienna going to school up untill they left Brighton to travel? And Mia went to school for a bit then too
Although mia's school was an "alternative school" wasn't it they didn't wear uniform, have the same curiculum (lol I can't spell that) I think? So think they just mean since they went to traditional public school but I was wondering that too but then it's still a school so God knows

Reactions: 2
Although mia's school was an "alternative school" wasn't it they didn't wear uniform, have the same curiculum (lol I can't spell that) I think? So think they just mean since they went to traditional public school but I was wondering that too but then it's still a school so God knows
True but then they went to school whilst they were in Spain a few years ago. I've watched part of the video and they were talking about when they first started homeschooling Mia when she was 10 so that must be where the 5 years ago is from but they seem to have to been on and off with it over the 5 years.

Homeschooled for five years? They seem to have forgotten the Gran Canaria era of their lives ever happened. It's impossible to learn anything from doing 10 minutes of maths a day. Mia trying to pass off writing her book as "English" is laughable, English GCSE involves very very little writing of your own. Sienna saying that you can't have fun at school just shows she's been brainwashed by her parents to say such ridiculous things. Georgie says they have learnt from travelling and seeing other cultures- the only place I think this is true for them is Gran Canaria (when both Mia and Sienna weren't homeschooled). No offence to anyone but there is no culture to be learnt from in America as it's so similar to the UK, and in Dubai they just seem to stay in their apartment and not integrate with any local culture. If they really wanted to integrate with Dubai culture they would have to follow the laws that apply about clothing. And "unschooling"- seriously? I worry for these poor children, especially Sienna who was so intent on becoming a scientist. Don't they realise it's impossible to become a scientist without academic qualifications?

Reactions: 12
Well, at least those now having to help their kids learn during lockdown have been let into a never before heard of tip that only a seasoned homeschool parent could know.
A good way to learn is to...read books.

I’ll just wait while you all pick your jaws up off the floor. #gamechanger

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.