Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont like to nit pick at how someone dresses but seen their latest insta stories and I think mia needs a new wardrobe. That type of outfit is something I would have worn in the 90's. She's either dressed up way too old for her age (15) or looking young and wearing clothes from the early 90's

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I dont like to nit pick at how someone dresses but seen their latest insta stories and I think mia needs a new wardrobe. That type of outfit is something I would have worn in the 90's. She's either dressed up way too old for her age (15) or looking young and wearing clothes from the early 90's
I hate to say it, but the 90s is back in fashion and that's the reason she's wearing that outfit!

Reactions: 9
I hate to say it, but the 90s is back in fashion and that's the reason she's wearing that outfit!
Fair enough but even then i would still check what im wearing looks ok, i used to have trousers like that but longer (the ones that would always get wet in the rain) but i wouldnt wear a coat that length with the trousers

Reactions: 1
its the fashion though.
dd is almost 14 and was showing me jeans like that last weekend. She wanted to wear them with a shorter fleece sweatshirt but a very similar look. The 90’s is very in for teens at the moment.
dd hates that I comment that I used to wear things like the things she asked for like slip dresses with a T-shirt under, dr marten boots and chunky trainers.

Reactions: 6
Their latest, trending video, about the Doctor bullshit. What got me the most....

Matcha bleeping tea.

"Like coffee, matcha contains caffeine, but instead of the jitters it gives you a clean high. A matcha hit provides 34mg of caffeine, which is the same as a cup of brewed coffee and half the amount of an espresso, however, the tea's buzz is much more energising and longer-lasting."

bleep.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Do you think they will return to Dubai with the situation about potential widespread of the Coronavirus?

Wasn't Mia's book subtitled "my guide to being confident, dealing with hate, and getting through puberty"? She's not coming across as very confident hiding her skin all the time! Even in videos she doesn't come out of her room in the mornings until she has her make-up on. Also their way of dealing with hate is to turn off commenting and block people..... interesting to read what she wrote on that :unsure: and at 14 years old (when she was writing the book) she's hardly 'through' with puberty!

Reactions: 5
I don’t know what it is about Family Fizz but they really annoy me. They harp on about vegans and being kind to the environment yet they wear designer clothes and travel in airplanes quiet a bit, so that’s not good for the environment. I remember I wrote a comment on their video to this affect a while ago and I was blocked! They are all for freedom and free speech but not when it’s against them! Ugh they are annoying!!

Reactions: 11
I don’t know what it is about Family Fizz but they really annoy me. They harp on about vegans and being kind to the environment yet they wear designer clothes and travel in airplanes quiet a bit, so that’s not good for the environment. I remember I wrote a comment on their video to this affect a while ago and I was blocked! They are all for freedom and free speech but not when it’s against them! Ugh they are annoying!!
omgyes! I commented on one of their posts about a photo of karma in a car seat wearing a big winter coat (not advised) and facing forward her age (again not advised) and I got blocked!!! I didn’t even say it nastily

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I made it to about 4m before I had to turn the new video off, insufferable woman.

First off, "Shungite Water". Go duck yourself. Detox your body? I hope she gave some to her little girl after allowing her to drink Matcha Tea...

Also, the positioning of the newborn, seriously. She should be supporting the head a lot more, instead, opting for a good angle for the camera. That poor bleeping child. No choice in this.

And then I turned it off when she spoke about getting her morning Matcha Tea.

head.

Reactions: 3
I made it to about 4m before I had to turn the new video off, insufferable woman.

First off, "Shungite Water". Go duck yourself. Detox your body? I hope she gave some to her little girl after allowing her to drink Matcha Tea...

Also, the positioning of the newborn, seriously. She should be supporting the head a lot more, instead, opting for a good angle for the camera. That poor bleeping child. No choice in this.

And then I turned it off when she spoke about getting her morning Matcha Tea.

head.
Theyre insufferable! Im sure she thinks shes the worlds first mother 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m the radio/podcast interview they did they really didn’t seem bothered about her education and they seemed very focused on her channel/the fact she was writing a book.
But school isn’t just about learning English and science 🤦‍♀️
I get some kids need to be homeschooled for whatever reason. But for the majority of kids it’s so important to have the social aspect of going to school every day.
She was a different kid when she was attending classes in Brighton, she went shopping with friends, went to the cinema, left the house every day, she seemed confident and happy.
When she started staying at home day in/day out she became jumpy and jittery and anxious when the camera was on her in vlogs.
I hope she has some friends her own age, even if they’re online friends 🤷‍♀️
It’s better than her being stuck with her parents and a baby all day. 😐

Agree I hope she actually has friends and gets to see other kids homes and lives that are more “normal”

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.