Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first 2 kids were "trial runs" clearly 🙄
It seems to be that Darren doesnt even see Sienna as his. When he was carrying the little two into the photoshoot and said he had his hands full, it just made me think he doesnt think of the older two as anything special.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It seems to be that Darren doesnt even see Sienna as his. When he was carrying the little two into the photoshoot and said he had his hands full, it just made me think he doesnt think of the older two as anything special.
I've always thought this - him and Mia seem to get along well (probably due to her contributing to the family business :rolleyes:) but I hardly see him interacting with Sienna? He has always seemed closer to Mia than Sienna sadly. Perhaps over compensation for Mia not actually being his? Either way poor Sienna seems closer to Mia than either of her parents - especially now that they've got the younger two.

Reactions: 4
I've always thought this - him and Mia seem to get along well (probably due to her contributing to the family business :rolleyes:) but I hardly see him interacting with Sienna? He has always seemed closer to Mia than Sienna sadly. Perhaps over compensation for Mia not actually being his? Either way poor Sienna seems closer to Mia than either of her parents - especially now that they've got the younger two.
Really? I always saw Darren and Mia had a weird relationship, like that time where she wanted to call him dad and he said no. It always feels like he keeps Mia at arms length all their interactions seem so forced and awkward.

Reactions: 12
Really? I always saw Darren and Mia had a weird relationship, like that time where she wanted to call him dad and he said no. It always feels like he keeps Mia at arms length all their interactions seem so forced and awkward.
I remember how weird that was, and how once they got married Mia started to refer to him as dad a lot more in videos at least - I wonder if she is allowed to call him that now?
I feel like their dynamic is more as friends with one another than a parent/child relationship. In their interactions where Mia is asking her parents for something or to do something they are both awkward - he seems to keep his distance and let Georgie make the parenting decisions where Mia is concerned. I feel like he refers to her more in conversation than Sienna and their videos show the two of them hanging out more.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched this family for sometime as I can’t stand Darren or Georgie for a start. I truly hope their viewers will get bored of pregnancies and babies and move on. However I will say though that now they have their precious baby boy that clearly they’ve always wanted it’ll be all about him and the others probably won’t get a look in.

Reactions: 6
Also another thought, should Koa be in that car seat with that big coat on?
Nope, if they had an car crash it would put him in danger. I hate how clueless they can be on things like this, yet act like they know it all. I bet if anyone told them they would block. I'm tempted to myself though as a parent of 2 and 21 weeks pregnant. It terrifies me to think that other people will see their vlogs and think this is safe.

Reactions: 7
I know we've said it before, but I'm honestly shocked looking at this. Sienna is 8. This looks like work my 7 year old would have done when he was 5 (in Year 1).

It's such a shame, as Sienna is very knowledgeable and gets excited about learning (especially when it comes to science). Whilst homeschooling can be fantastic, they clearly aren't meeting expectations.

View attachment 83765
This shocked me too. I really doubt their home school education is of a good standard if this is the result.

Nope, if they had an car crash it would put him in danger. I hate how clueless they can be on things like this, yet act like they know it all. I bet if anyone told them they would block. I'm tempted to myself though as a parent of 2 and 21 weeks pregnant. It terrifies me to think that other people will see their vlogs and think this is safe.
Karma was hanging out of her car seat a few weeks ago for the same reason. For them who preach about vegan living and how they are so much better than everyone else they don’t give a crap about basic car seat safety. Tbh it’s a running thing with all family vloggers with the fact they are vogging when driving they are at higher risk of being in a accident!!

Reactions: 7
Karma was hanging out of her car seat a few weeks ago for the same reason. For them who preach about vegan living and how they are so much better than everyone else they don’t give a crap about basic car seat safety. Tbh it’s a running thing with all family vloggers with the fact they are vogging when driving they are at higher risk of being in a accident!!
I would have expected them to be the types of parents to rear-face for as long as possible etc. To see the kids in coats whilst in their car seats is frightening 😳 (Oi, Sarah Ingham, throw a freebie Chinese blanket their way)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched this family for sometime as I can’t stand Darren or Georgie for a start. I truly hope their viewers will get bored of pregnancies and babies and move on. However I will say though that now they have their precious baby boy that clearly they’ve always wanted it’ll be all about him and the others probably won’t get a look in.
their audience is mainly kids I really don’t know how they relate to birth vlogs etc - they’ll get a dog next for views like meldrum when the views drop... used to like them in their grand Canaria minimalist days but now it’s all about the ££££££ I cant stand them

Reactions: 3
Just skipped through the new vlog to find out whether the whole doctor thing was clickbait. Did anyone notice when Georgie and Sienna we’re outside the cafe drinking matcha that the pram was behind Georgie?? Found this weird, especially with karma facing forward so even if Georgie did turn around she wouldn’t be able to see her. As a mum it just worried me because anyone could’ve come along and taken the pram or taken karma out of it and Georgie wouldn’t even be able to see

Attachments

• Wow
Just skipped through the new vlog to find out whether the whole doctor thing was clickbait. Did anyone notice when Georgie and Sienna we’re outside the cafe drinking matcha that the pram was behind Georgie?? Found this weird, especially with karma facing forward so even if Georgie did turn around she wouldn’t be able to see her. As a mum it just worried me because anyone could’ve come along and taken the pram or taken karma out of it and Georgie wouldn’t even be able to see
Was it clickbate?

Was it clickbate?
Kinda. They took Koa to an osteopath because they were worried about his quick labour and she essentially moved his body round a bit and said they have to come back for some more appointments? It’s essentially just some alternative therapy because god forbid they take him to a real doctor

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Kinda. They took Koa to an osteopath because they were worried about his quick labour and she essentially moved his body round a bit and said they have to come back for some more appointments? It’s essentially just some alternative therapy because god forbid they take him to a real doctor
Im sure they did the same with Karma?

Im sure they did the same with Karma?
Yeah, apparently Karma is going to the osteopath next week. I'm not really sure I understand the reasons why they both need to see an osteopath, but whatever 🤷

It was nice to see Sienna get some time with her Mum whilst the youngest two were asleep. It's just a shame they forget about the other kids again once the younger two are awake.

I have to say, I do like the dinners they cook. They look really healthy and nutritious. So that's one thing, I guess 🤷

I've been lurking on this thread for a while because I really miss a comment section under their videos where people can actually criticise their behaviour. Today I felt the urge to register here. I'm from the Netherlands so my English might not be the best.

I've been following the Fizz family from the moment they were in Gran Canaria, I really liked them back then. Just a view of their regular life in another country. When they started to do these weird challenges that all seemed to be about spending money and they turned off the comment section I wasn't that interested in them anymore so I kind of switched to Family Freedom, who still make good, funny and genuine content. But I can't help to visit their channel every once in a while to check if they have become more weird, which is definitely the case 😅.

There's one video that really gave me a bad feeling after watching, it was four months ago but it was the first time I saw that Sienna wasn't holding up on this whole thing anymore, copying behaviour, not being her child self. Its the video where she and Mia get to buy baby boy clothes from cheap/expensive stores. At minute 15:08 Mia shows her bought item and if you look at Sienna she's just acting reaaaaaallly bratty and arrogant, while Mia's talking she goes "oh, this is going to be great" while rolling her eyes, Darren noticed but no one said something. The whole thing was soooo cringy to watch and it made me really sad. It felt like they have to compete for attention and for who's the best child. They should all feel equally loved.

Anyway, I kind of enjoy their latest videos where they are back in the UK. They do their random talking while walking through the streets vlog style thing which I enjoy more than those scripted weird challenges. But I guess once they move back to Dubai they won't be doing those things anymore.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 88181

Mia has so much makeup on it looks caked
She suffers from very bad acne so I imagine as a 14 year old she's pretty insecure about it.

Her skin is really quite aweful bless her.

I often wonder whether her diet has an impact on it to be honest. I know vegans claim they get all their nutrients and that, but I bet of she ate properly its wouldn't be that bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.