Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that georgie has put on her insta thwt Koa was born in his home. He wasnt. He was born in some rented home that theyll leave within a month. They dont actually have a place to call home.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if they do let their family (Georgie's sister, Darren's grandparents, etc.) know about these things in private, or if they are just left to watch the videos to find out. I remember seeing Georgie's sister reacting to Karma's birthing video and in one of their recent videos Sienna opened a present sent from the grandparents and thanked them in the video. Wouldn't you send that to them personally rather than posting in a video?

Reactions: 5
Obviously each to their own, but I’m currently pregnant and just the thought of giving birth surrounded by people, crammed into a corner with a camera and bright lights on me makes me feel panicky.

Reactions: 12
Mia has videos on her own channel about her skin - she recently tried some oxygen type therapy so I don’t think she would mind the world seeing her skin seeing as she posted a video where she was very open about her skin issues
But she does mind. When they film she has to wear makeup. She only took it off for a video to make money. And obviously trying to go a natural route to help her bad skin. She needs medication. And blood tests to make sure she isn’t lacking in anything important. If vegans were so healthy why do they have to take so many supplements? If we don’t need animal protein again why do they have to try and replace it? Often bad skin is a symptom of a lacking diet.

You don’t know that they haven’t taken her though
I highly doubt they have taken her. They act like only natural things are good. And yes going natural can be a good thing. But when it comes to certain things you have to see a doctor. It’s like anti vaxxers. Now there are epidemics of mumps etc and people are wondering why! Not everything man made is bad for you. There is going to far with it. I think they are becoming obsessed with it going by the crystals and other sage etc she had at her birth. I’m surprised she doesn’t cloth nappy as that is something good to do for the environment. Anyway back to mia she needs medication for her skin. It’s getting worse by the day. And a teen shouldn’t have to suffer like that if there is stuff out there that will help.

I hate that georgie has put on her insta thwt Koa was born in his home. He wasnt. He was born in some rented home that theyll leave within a month. They dont actually have a place to call home.
It’s annoying me how she is making a drama out of the birth. She had every women’s dream birth. A quick uncomplicated natural birth. Nothing there to come to terms with! She just likes to be dramatic and get attention. Now had there been complications it would be natural to have to come to terms with it. But there wasn’t! She is milking it for everything it’s worth. And her just mentioning about how she isn’t bothered her stomach hasn’t snapped back makes me thing she is bothered. Her body doesn’t carry babies very well and I can imagine her stomach muscles have had it now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Diet and teenage acne are rarely related and if they are diet alone cannot cause the degree of acne that Mia is suffering from. Mia’s is probably genetic.

That being said the heavy make up she covers it with is probably helping psychologically but will most likely it is also prolonging her struggle with bad skin.

Poor Mia. I really hope it clears up for her some way soon. It looks sore.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Diet and teenage acne are rarely related and if they are diet alone cannot cause the degree of acne that Mia is suffering from. Mia’s is probably genetic.

That being said the heavy make up she covers it with is probably helping psychologically but will most likely it is also prolonging her struggle with bad skin.

Poor Mia. I really hope it clears up for her some way soon. It looks sore.
I suspect it is hereditary. Her mother doesn’t have a good complexion and of course her biological father is an unknown quantity. I agree it must be very sore, it looks very angry and inflamed. However she appears not to be too self conscious or upset about it on the vlogs. This could be due to her acting and it may be upsetting her. It is likely to be hormonal and does need treating. She could be left with bad scarring and without intervention it could be lifelong. Poor girl she is so attractive. It really is such a shame. Hope you gets the help she needs to manage it appropriately.

Reactions: 1
But she does mind. When they film she has to wear makeup. She only took it off for a video to make money. And obviously trying to go a natural route to help her bad skin. She needs medication. And blood tests to make sure she isn’t lacking in anything important. If vegans were so healthy why do they have to take so many supplements? If we don’t need animal protein again why do they have to try and replace it? Often bad skin is a symptom of a lacking diet.

I highly doubt they have taken her. They act like only natural things are good. And yes going natural can be a good thing. But when it comes to certain things you have to see a doctor. It’s like anti vaxxers. Now there are epidemics of mumps etc and people are wondering why! Not everything man made is bad for you. There is going to far with it. I think they are becoming obsessed with it going by the crystals and other sage etc she had at her birth. I’m surprised she doesn’t cloth nappy as that is something good to do for the environment. Anyway back to mia she needs medication for her skin. It’s getting worse by the day. And a teen shouldn’t have to suffer like that if there is stuff out there that will help.

It’s annoying me how she is making a drama out of the birth. She had every women’s dream birth. A quick uncomplicated natural birth. Nothing there to come to terms with! She just likes to be dramatic and get attention. Now had there been complications it would be natural to have to come to terms with it. But there wasn’t! She is milking it for everything it’s worth. And her just mentioning about how she isn’t bothered her stomach hasn’t snapped back makes me thing she is bothered. Her body doesn’t carry babies very well and I can imagine her stomach muscles have had it now.
I've been following a plant-based diet for several years now because I discovered it was healthier than animal products. With regard to supplements, B12 deficiency is a problem with humans in general, not just vegans, because although B12 is essential for everyone to make sure all your key organs function, it comes from a bacteria in the soil and even the animals that are eaten by people who eat meat, eggs and dairy, still get supplemented at the farms to prevent B12 deficiency. So a vegan diet just involves taking B12 supplements directly rather than eating animals that were supplemented. With regard to vitamin D, humans have evolved imperfectly and everyone is at risk of vitamin D deficiency because it comes from sunlight but our bodies can't gain it via the sun perfectly well so it's better for everyone to take supplements.

The problem with a lot of vegans is that many follow odd fad diets that are so restrictive that they are lacking in certain key nutrients like raw foods. Interestingly, I came across a video by the vloggers That Vegan Couple telling a social media star how to cure acne and it was recommending Dr John McDougall's anti-acne program. However, this video went into an anti-fat tangent telling people not to eat soy milks or nut milks because they have fat and to just replace anything you take milk in (like porridge) with water. That kind of diet is restricting proteins and essential lipids as well as many minerals and would be less healthy than eating those plant milks.

I feel Georgie's comments about her latest birth are similar to a lot of complaints from certain kinds of homebirth and natural childbirth followers. I'm a big follower of Dr. Amy Tutuer: her website the Skeptical Ob speaks out against a lot of the natural childbirth movement and how dangerous it can get, in some cases killing mothers and/or newborn babies.

Reactions: 2
That’s a tad unfair in my eyes. He was born in their ‘home’. This is not a hospital or midwife led maternity facility. Their home is where they are living at this point. Georgie deserves nothing but admiration. She gave birth to her little boy without drugs or intervention. She was remarkable and she had the beauty of her husband and children around her. Karma’s birth was remarkable but this little boy entered the world beautiful. As a mum of three I envy and admire her.
Stay happy and healthy - well, well done - enjoy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s a tad unfair in my eyes. He was born in their ‘home’. This is not a hospital or midwife led maternity facility. Their home is where they are living at this point. Georgie deserves nothing but admiration. She gave birth to her little boy without drugs or intervention. She was remarkable and she had the beauty of her husband and children around her. Karma’s birth was remarkable but this little boy entered the world beautiful. As a mum of three I envy and admire her.
It doesnt take a way from the fact they have 4 children and no place to call home. That isnt a life for children, especially the little two flitting from one rented house to another.

Reactions: 10
Why would you even want to share such an intimate thing on the internet anyway - baffles me!!!

oh yeah another kid few more quid! It’s disgusting

Reactions: 4
Why would you even want to share such an intimate thing on the internet anyway - baffles me!!!

oh yeah another kid few more quid! It’s disgusting
Years ago I found a lot of these homebirth videos (along with births from movies etc.) were commented on by people with a sexual fetish for watching childbirth. :eek: So they have no idea who's watching their video here.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
The video where mia started her period from like 2 years ago just came up on my YouTube recommended, and Idk I thought it was weird that sienna who was probably about 5/6 knew about periods (I’m guessing she knew about them anyway, from when she said ‘you’re on your period really’ then pretended to faint), and they talked about them in front of her. I feel like that’s a bit too much information for someone that age to handle???

Just a quick Q - is there any reason that people aRe saying they are anti-doctors/medicine, potentially anti vax etc.? Haven’t been watching them for too long so I was wondering if it was because of anything specific they’ve said or alluded to

Maybe start a thread in the rave about section?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.