Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no I don't know how I feel about the footage of Mia. We never see her looking like that. (Correct me if I'm wrong on that though) It looks like she's got some problematic skin & conceals it with makeup. I just feel like it's something she doesn't want to show off like that. I had to double take to guess who it was.

Siennas reaction was beautiful!

The birth vlog was very sweet. Sienna is such a lovely girl. I'm please for Georgie that she was blessed with such a short labour.

Reactions: 4
Lovely birth vlog but the part that irritated me a little was when mum and dad had to do their usual mini lecture on how their way is the right way. Today it was don’t shower because baby sleeps for 2 weeks... since when?? Mine never slept!?

Reactions: 7
Sienna is just gorgeous.
I dont know if i agree with letting Karma watch the labour 🙈
I came here to say exactly the same thing... I really think it’s lovely for Mia and Sienna to see her labouring and birthing, to see how natural and amazing it is and so they grow up viewing labour and birth in a positive way. However in my opinion Karma is just too young to understand, she looked upset and worried during the labour and she won’t learn anything from it, or remember it, or even understand the concept of having a baby brother at first.....

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but I really hate it when they say "oh my goodness meeee". It drives me nuts

Mostly it was nice, apart from the preaching that they're right.

I thought Mia looked much younger without all her make up, hopefully she can resolve her skin issue.

I really hope that they don't just become all about karma and koa, especially that he's a boy.

I was expecting something a lot more dramatic vlog wise for views and I was pleasantly surprised how genuine it was, it’s also taken them a few days to upload which shows they’re putting baby first

• Heart
I was expecting something a lot more dramatic vlog wise for views and I was pleasantly surprised how genuine it was, it’s also taken them a few days to upload which shows they’re putting baby first
Someone else edits all their vlogs, so nothing to do with putting the baby first. He’s not even a week old and he is already plastered all over social media for millions to see. Most normal people would still be at home bonding with their child and some family members would not have met the new baby yet. But not these child exploiters.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone else edits all their vlogs, so nothing to do with putting the baby first. He’s not even a week old and he is already plastered all over social media for millions to see. Most normal people would still be at home bonding with their child and some family members would not have met the new baby yet. But not these child exploiters.
Someone... else edits?? Tbf most new borns are all over Facebook. Im gulity of it.

Reactions: 1
I feel so sorry for Mia. Her acne is so bad. Her mum needs to take her to the doctor or dermatologist if she hasn’t already! That’s got to be very painful and obviously makes her very self conscience. Also the scarring she is going to have. It’s probably because she is deficient in something because of her diet. I don’t agree with young kids and teens being vegan. They are still growing and need different proteins than adults. I mean none of the family look very healthy. They all have sunken eyes and pale skin. And poor sienna teeth. I bet they use fluoride free toothpaste too. Which won’t be helping her teeth. It’s not like they don’t have the money to take Mia. Her face looks red raw. And as for the birth vlog. I knew it would be hyped up. Nothing strange about a short labour for a 4 the child and she said she already thought he would come before his due date. No big drama or surprise like she made out on instragram. Then the whole delaying the birth vlog just to get more people to watch. They think they are royalty or something. But her birth did look lovely.

Sienna has the purest soul. Her reaction was lovely
I found it to be very fake personally. She knows she is supposed to cry. She is a little actress just like her mum and neither are very good ones. I hate the way they all speak with that strange voice. Especially georgie. She is very strange. But the birth was lovely in the end even though it wasn’t the dramatic birth she claimed it to be.

Reactions: 12
Someone... else edits?? Tbf most new borns are all over Facebook. Im gulity of it.
On Fb for your own family and friends - or monetised for millions of strangers around the world!!

That’s the difference- did you make money from putting your new baby on fb that you were proud to show friends and family that you have connected with on FB? Or was it for any tom dick or harry to view your child to make money from.

Yes - common knowledge that they do not edit their vlogs.

Reactions: 3
I feel so sorry for Mia. Her acne is so bad. Her mum needs to take her to the doctor or dermatologist if she hasn’t already! That’s got to be very painful and obviously makes her very self conscience. Also the scarring she is going to have. It’s probably because she is deficient in something because of her diet. I don’t agree with young kids and teens being vegan. They are still growing and need different proteins than adults. I mean none of the family look very healthy. They all have sunken eyes and pale skin. And poor sienna teeth. I bet they use fluoride free toothpaste too. Which won’t be helping her teeth. It’s not like they don’t have the money to take Mia. Her face looks red raw. And as for the birth vlog. I knew it would be hyped up. Nothing strange about a short labour for a 4 the child and she said she already thought he would come before his due date. No big drama or surprise like she made out on instragram. Then the whole delaying the birth vlog just to get more people to watch. They think they are royalty or something. But her birth did look lovely.

I found it to be very fake personally. She knows she is supposed to cry. She is a little actress just like her mum and neither are very good ones. I hate the way they all speak with that strange voice. Especially georgie. She is very strange. But the birth was lovely in the end even though it wasn’t the dramatic birth she claimed it to be.
I don't think I agree that she's lacking anything nutrient wise. They seem to eat a very well balanced diet. Animal protein isn't a necessity, and can do more harm than good. Her skin does look painful, but I don't know much about severe acne.

Also not sure I agree with you about Sienna either. I genuinely feel like she is such a pure soul, and gets quite emotional with things anyway. I hope she stays that way for as long as possible.

I must say, i'm a sucker for a birth vlog. Childbirth is a beautiful thing. And it was nice to see how relaxed it all was. But, of course, there's still the issue of child exploitation that I don't agree with at all. And that'll always be an issue.

So many YouTubers say they post these videos for "memories", which is total bollocks. Because they'd upload the videos but keep them private if that was the case. Birth vlogs bring in big views. And FF know that 💸💸💸

Reactions: 10
On Fb for your own family and friends - or monetised for millions of strangers around the world!!

That’s the difference- did you make money from putting your new baby on fb that you were proud to show friends and family that you have connected with on FB? Or was it for any tom dick or harry to view your child to make money from.

Yes - common knowledge that they do not edit their vlogs.
Might not be for money but I’ve seen loads of people sharing photos of their newborns/ babies on to random Facebook groups. Makeup groups, fish groups, girl chat groups lol they don’t know everyone in those groups🤷🏻‍♀️ Not that I agree with it but I see it all the time

Mia has videos on her own channel about her skin - she recently tried some oxygen type therapy so I don’t think she would mind the world seeing her skin seeing as she posted a video where she was very open about her skin issues

Mia needs to go to a dermatologist for her skin. The fact they haven't taken her to one is shocking and I feel so bad for her. Her skin is mostly likely extremely scarred now.

Mia needs to go to a dermatologist for her skin. The fact they haven't taken her to one is shocking and I feel so bad for her. Her skin is mostly likely extremely scarred now.
You don’t know that they haven’t taken her though

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.