Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tourist patients ugh they should put a cap on it eg you have to be resident for six months to qualify for free treatment.
Or how about you have to pay UK taxes to get NHS treatment. if you want something out of it you should have to pay into it! I think it’s really wrong they’ve come over here to have the baby, unless of course they are paying for private healthcare?

all the money the mum and dad make off her you'd think they’d get her to a good dermatologist.
Probably get one on the NHS whilst their in the UK 😡

Reactions: 4
i Hope they go private. My sister is an immigration support officer for the NHS ... her job is to bill chargeable patients for their care. You have to have already 6 months U.K. residency to qualify for free treatment. She says the amount of people that filter through other EU countries to get to the U.K. is so overwhelming. They must have a U.K. address and haven’t declared their Dubai residency to their gp which is a criminal offence.

My sister said there was one guy who was born in the U.K. but moved to France for 5 years to another country then came back when he needed treatment, he thought he could get away with using his old address still and he was found to be chargeable ... kicked off about it but had to pay up. You move country , you give up your rights to free healthcare unless you’re paying into it.. simple

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Eww is that house there’s ? She’s having a home birth ......
I was wondering the same thing! They usually stay in air BnB type accommodation.... I'm not sure what the owners would think about her giving birth there! You would assume that they'd get permission but they seem to do as they please

i Hope they go private. My sister is an immigration support officer for the NHS ... her job is to bill chargeable patients for their care. You have to have already 6 months U.K. residency to qualify for free treatment. She says the amount of people that filter through other EU countries to get to the U.K. is so overwhelming. They must have a U.K. address and haven’t declared their Dubai residency to their gp which is a criminal offence.

My sister said there was one guy who was born in the U.K. but moved to France for 5 years to another country then came back when he needed treatment, he thought he could get away with using his old address still and he was found to be chargeable ... kicked off about it but had to pay up. You move country , you give up your rights to free healthcare unless you’re paying into it.. simple
When they were going back and forth just before their wedding they mentioned that they had a lot of their stuff stored at Darren's grandparents - I wonder if they put that as their U.K address while they travel? Or can they get away with using some sort of business address?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Sienna looks so cute in the new fizz sisters ad-I mean video. I feel bad for themGrowing up I bounced around from house to house and all I wanted at their age was a place to call home. Traveling and seeing the world is amazing and they are lucky to do it but it can be hard when you don't have a home base to go back too. You don't even have your own bed. That just seems sad to me.

Reactions: 5
I was wondering the same thing! They usually stay in air BnB type accommodation.... I'm not sure what the owners would think about her giving birth there! You would assume that they'd get permission but they seem to do as they please

When they were going back and forth just before their wedding they mentioned that they had a lot of their stuff stored at Darren's grandparents - I wonder if they put that as their U.K address while they travel? Or can they get away with using some sort of business address?
You need proof you live at the address ,Up to date bills , a driving licence.

Reactions: 2
20200126_105704.jpg

I completely forgot about this but a few weeks ago Georgie replied to someone on her Instagram who asked if they're moving back to the UK, she said they were never moving back and then corrected herself with this comment. I find it weird that it's only two people in the family really wanting to travel, especially when one of them is just a child. It's great that they get to experience all these new places but since moving to Dubai they seem to spend most of their time at home or shopping. I wonder when was the last time Sienna got to play with a child her own age, when I first started watching them she was a bright child and quite mature for her age but she seems to be falling behind now. I get that this what Mia wants to do but she's virtually living the life of an adult, Georgie and Darren act more like friends than parents to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I feel like Mia was given no choice but to 'grow up' overnight, she's very mature for her age. I feel sorry for Sienna she just seems to be an after thought.

It will soon just be about Karma and Koa soon

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here and i used to really enjoy watching family fizz back when they were living in Spain and were really into the veganism (not that I’m vegan) but now they seem to have forgotten about that and have been sucked into the trap that most youtubers find themselves in; the money and the fame have gotten to their heads and they have seem to have lost their morals and values that in the beginning made them enjoyable to watch. It’s a shame really

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker here and i used to really enjoy watching family fizz back when they were living in Spain and were really into the veganism (not that I’m vegan) but now they seem to have forgotten about that and have been sucked into the trap that most youtubers find themselves in; the money and the fame have gotten to their heads and they have seem to have lost their morals and values that in the beginning made them enjoyable to watch. It’s a shame really
You’re right, I think that’s how many of us feel and what brought us to this thread.

Reactions: 5
this might be a stretch, but if it’s just Mia who is so intent in travelling, why doesn’t she go to an international school? They have loads in Asia and it’s not like they can’t afford it - based in their lifestyle now!
It seems bizarre how much they - as parents - let her call the shots for ALL their lives. Poor Sienna. I wonder if they’ll see JoJo and family freedom whilst they’re back?

this might be a stretch, but if it’s just Mia who is so intent in travelling, why doesn’t she go to an international school? They have loads in Asia and it’s not like they can’t afford it - based in their lifestyle now!
It seems bizarre how much they - as parents - let her call the shots for ALL their lives. Poor Sienna. I wonder if they’ll see JoJo and family freedom whilst they’re back?
Maybe by doing everything she wants they think it will mean she won’t be asking to see her dad again?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She's lost her mucus plug.
Doesn’t that not necessarily mean labour though? I lost mine a couple times during pregnancy, when I Googled out of worry it said that that was normal and it can “grow” back

Though either way she’s heavily pregnant and will be giving birth soon enough

I don’t keep up with them much anymore but I just found the unborn baby’s Instagram page. How disturbing that they’re already exploiting the poor child before he’s even born

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So I saw on Instagram the baby is here. Does his name remind anyone else of coaster? Like I know you don't use middle names often. But did they not say it outloud?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.