Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only thing that bugs me massively is the fact they drag the kids into it in the worst ways. Like the is it twins thing. The om so happy thing making them really question that gender etc. Sorry about stupid silly post earlier. Tad emoutional.

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing it’s a boy

I was just watching the spying on Mum in public video and they said about Karma being at a childminder, I didn’t know that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Wow really. I never knew Mia used to see her Dad. I thought they split up when she was 2 and never saw him again.
I think it was only once Mia said she wanted to go vegan that she stopped seeing him? as apparently he wasn't supportive. Not sure how old she was but I think they mentioned it in a video once briefly, so maybe a few years ago she stopped?

Genuinely think she’s been pregnant 11 months now 😐
At least now they have less videos uploaded per week, we aren't getting treated to a weekly bump update like last time.

Don't get me wrong, pregnancy is fascinating. Currently pregnant with #3 myself, and love looking at the apps each week. But the bump updates got very tedious very quickly last time.

I was right! I think the girls' reactions were really sweet and Georgie seems so excited.

I am not convinced that this will be the last child no matter how much they say so. They know how many views that Karma brought in for them and no doubt that this baby will also bring in views. I don't think that they will stop here.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
110k views i 45 minutes.......more then the inghams in 24 hours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I knew it was gonna be a boy it was nice to see Georgie finally being honest about wanting a boy

Anyone feel this is gonna end badly with Karma? She's so used to being the favourite and doted on and I think this will definitely push her out.

Reactions: 5
I’m just worried they will favour the boy over everyone because it’s obvious they were tired of girls and wanted a boy

Reactions: 3
Anyone feel this is gonna end badly with Karma? She's so used to being the favourite and doted on and I think this will definitely push her out.
I feel Mia will still get a lot of attention in the videos cause their fan base is pre teen girls so Mia gets their videos a lot of views. I feel poor Sienna will get even more lost in the mix because she isn’t in as much of the videos as it is and if she is not as much attention is put on her because she isn’t the youngest anymore as Karma has took that place of the “ cute ” one to bring in the views. Now there’s a little boy on the way , he will be the youngest and the only boy so he may stand out to them over Karma because of that and unlike quiet easy going Sienna , Karma seems like she will be much more louder and attention seeking especially as she gets older so they will need to find a good balance between all the kids

Reactions: 4
I think it was only once Mia said she wanted to go vegan that she stopped seeing him? as apparently he wasn't supportive. Not sure how old she was but I think they mentioned it in a video once briefly, so maybe a few years ago she stopped?
She was probs forced to go vegan

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I knew it was gonna be a boy it was nice to see Georgie finally being honest about wanting a boy
Before they found out the gender she was saying she’s not bothered which gender it is. I think she did that to convince herself so she wouldn’t of been disappointed if it was a girl. It’s obvious they wanted a boy because she has 3 daughters.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.