Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is much more sensible when she's separate from her family.

Reactions: 4
Tbh I might get some disagreements here. But just because he’s her boyfriend it doesn’t mean she HAVE to have him on her videos and make “ my bf ” videos. Beside, Mia is not obligated to promote his channel, if she did some people would say he was using her for clout. It wouldn’t be a win situation either way.

im happy she’s growing and keep doing it and goes on vacation alone with her boyfriend or even friends, so she is not stuck in that cult family, and I hope she keeps doing what she does and keeps growing so she won’t be in that shunted family life style.

And when it comes to bfs with looks, even I’m dating a guy I would never imagine dating but I got to know him and now I love him so much and can’t imagine not being with him. It could be the same case with Mia, she got to know David and started to like or even love him. We don’t know what their relationship is like and tbh I’m happy she’s keeping it private and I’m VERY happy her parents are not talking about it like they did with James.

I think she is keeping it private now cus she learned from Riley and James. When they were always put on the spot on her family vlogs and her own channel and it didn’t end up well.

For all we know, he might have been over and have had dinners with them or going out with her family and it was not filmed. I’m not defending anything here but it could be a possibility as they don’t film as often as they used to before.

(edit: With David, i remember he used to comment on her insta and Mia did use to post him and even tag him. But a lot of her fans would run to his insta say and comment and dm him a lot of things and questions and I think he grew tired of that and that’s why they are keeping it on the low now, because she did talk about him on the family channel sometimes and her own. That’s probably also why his insta is private now.)
I definitely agree, it’s actually a good thing to keep him off camera, it’s doesn’t make it weird, we can’t complain about vloggers sharing their life’s and exploiting personal things for views and then complain when they keep something private

Reactions: 8
I thought that they had already been abroad together too. It seems to be the same dude she’s been with for a while.

I hate to say it but is Mia embarrassed by him? They’ve been together for a good while now and she’s never showed him aside from very quietly on her birthday vlog. It’s probably a good thing she’s keeping it private and very sensible, but I cannot help but think that if Mia got her ‘dream man’, the big muscles and TikTok poses etc, she would have him all over social media. She doesn’t even post him in insta, does she? (I had to unfollow recently as who wants to see that stupid exhibitionist of a girl prance around in bikinis).

Basically, she talks about what her ‘type’ is quite often and her boyfriend does not fit that bill. It seems. Plus, he’s on Youtube. He’s a gamer. And guess what? Mia hasn’t helped his channel or made any appearances etc.

I think the girl was so desperate to have a relationship that she got with the first person who agreed to do so. That’s not me taking away from their love or being disrespectful towards the bf, but you can see straight through her. She would drop him like a hot potato in a second for a TikTok dude.

Edit to add: why hasn’t he been on a family holiday together with them yet? Again, they’ve been together for a good while now. It’s very much the norm for grown up couples to go together on family holidays. Maybe she doesn’t offer to pay for him? Or maybe they don’t want to take him seriously? I just want to kinda know where he stands and his position in the family. It seems so far, he’s not a part of it.
I would agree but it seems Mia has been pulling back a lot on showing personal aspects of her life. I think it's a good way for her to get out of her bubble and he posted her a few times on his insta before and then deleted it so i though they had broken up but then she mentioned giving her crochet hat to her boyfriend refecently. I recal her starting to post about him in august. I think FF have been a lot more careful about what they post now in terms od their privacy (they still exploit their children in "subtle" ways but yeah i think the game made them more careful about travels and doxing at least.

Reactions: 2
I’m glad she’s keeping her relationship private. It can be hard navigating your first serious relationship and posting it all over the internet is recipe for disaster. Her whole childhood is available for everyone to see, thanks to her parents, so it’s nice she gets to have more autonomy now she’s older

Reactions: 7
I hadn’t realised her fans had been pestering him like that. I guess of course they would… Some are still very young.

I fully respect what everyone is saying though, 100%. He does nonetheless seem noticeably absent from family events etc. I hope my assumptions are wrong and that his lack of showing him in content IS a genuinely mature decision and as someone said, maybe TikTok videos/shorts content are more of a persona/act and not a true reflection of her as a person. Which I think is defo a good thing! 😅

Reactions: 2
I find it such a shame that when Family Fizz began their channel they were really inspiring, a young family making their way through life and being sustainable and environmentally and socially aware etc. Now they seem obsessed with designer goods, really disposable, not socially or environmentally aware considering their carbon footprint. They are arrogant and ill educated and live a self righteous existence now which is a real shame and quite sickening
Completely un-relatable. The children are obsessed with labels and high end goods and it makes me sad that they have evolved into this. I challenged Darren once and he said that they wouldn’t get views if they went back to how they used to be… I disagree… every video is about purchasing high end or expensive goods.
It’s a shame they have become so greedy and disrespectful and disconnected to the real world which is at war and really struggling right now. They have a responsibility to raise their kids with a wider view and not just of Westfield shopping centre. Sad times

Reactions: 11
Georgie saying in their newest spanchat post that it feels like forever since they last saw Mia and she says it was 10 days really brings perspektive into how obssesed d and g are with keeping her in her bubble and how not used to their almost 20 year old daughter being away they are.
---
I find it such a shame that when Family Fizz began their channel they were really inspiring, a young family making their way through life and being sustainable and environmentally and socially aware etc. Now they seem obsessed with designer goods, really disposable, not socially or environmentally aware considering their carbon footprint. They are arrogant and ill educated and live a self righteous existence now which is a real shame and quite sickening
Completely un-relatable. The children are obsessed with labels and high end goods and it makes me sad that they have evolved into this. I challenged Darren once and he said that they wouldn’t get views if they went back to how they used to be… I disagree… every video is about purchasing high end or expensive goods.
It’s a shame they have become so greedy and disrespectful and disconnected to the real world which is at war and really struggling right now. They have a responsibility to raise their kids with a wider view and not just of Westfield shopping centre. Sad times
So sad Ana frustrating i wish they would Ban family channels so that parents wouldnt exploit their children like this.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s a good thing Mia doesn’t put her relationship with her boyfriend online because everything else in her life has always been put online she’s grown up being exploited by Darren and Georgie so I think her keeping her relationship offline is the healthiest and wisest thing to do.

I think at first when she got into a relationship with her boyfriend it came across like she was a bit lost at what to do cause she would post some things and talk about her boyfriend cause she’s so used to sharing everything in her life for views but then she pulled back from doing that I’m guessing cause the boyfriend doesn’t like being filmed or maybe she wanted the relationship private but either way I think it’s a good thing the relationship is private because it’s a way for her to learn it’s not normal to put your whole life out there and use your life for views to make money and it’s good for her to live in the real world without a camera in her face and not live in the Truman show world she’s used to all these years.

Part of me was surprised at first that Darren and Georgie haven’t used the boyfriend for views like trying to get him in videos , using him as clickbait or making videos discussing him but maybe they’ve learned that’s weird because look what happened when they did that about that guy James the obsession they had it made them sound so creepy and I’m mainly talking about Georgie she was saying so many strange, disrespectful and inappropriate things about a guy that Mia wasn’t ever even dating! so maybe this time around they have learned to be respectful of people in Mia’s life by keeping it private , not using anything for content and keeping all meetings off camera.

I do wonder what the family act like off camera cause from everything we have seen of them they are so out of touch with the real world most of the time, they can be very snobby, Georgie and Mia are both very immature for their age, they are all very materialistic and they don’t know how to act around people or how to behave in public.

They seem to be against using suncream and think that tablets are enough to protect you from UVA and UVB rays, but then both Mia and Sienna were saying what outfits they would wear after they get burnt! They know the tablets don't work and aren't doing anything about it!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How can they say they're going on a once in a lifetime trip to Greece. Once in lifetime trip would be somewhere us working class can't afford so easily, so going to the Maldives, or the Caribbean or Bora Bora

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else seen their reels on insta? I'm sorry but that swim suit on karma is a big no no for me. How do these families get away with it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone else seen their reels on insta? I'm sorry but that swim suit on karma is a big no no for me. How do these families get away with it
It’s wrong and weird when these influencer parents exploit their kids even when they’re full clothed but it’s even more uncomfortable and weird when they post the kids in swimsuits or very little clothing because they know there’s people online who are seeking out that kind of content of children and that should make a parent feel sick to know that and they should want to do everything they can to protect their kids and the biggest way they can that do is by not exploiting them and not posting them online publicly for anyone to see and save photos and videos of these kids. Just watching that insta reel of Karma in her swimsuit and Sienna and Koa too it makes me uncomfortable cause all I can think is there’s people who will not be innocently watching that and will be saving that video and god knows where that could end up and it’s awful to know that does happen but unfortunately it’s the sad reality that can’t be ignored and these influencer parents are so selfish and disgusting for putting their kids out there for strangers.

Giving up their childrens right to privacy and autonomy without a care in the world for their childrens safety and well being because all they care about is using their kids to get them views , likes , followers and make them a lot of money. It’s always the reels , tiktoks or YouTube videos with kids in them that get the most views and engagement and everyone with sense knows not all those followers and views are from a young fanbase but the influencer parents don’t care and I can’t understand how they think what they’re doing to their kids is ok because there’s no excuse for it and there’s nothing that will ever justify it.

They think because they make all this money to live in mansions or go on holidays all the time that it makes them good parents and that exploiting the kids is ok because the kids get to live a rich lifestyle but it doesn’t matter how much money you can make from exploiting children , you should not want pedophiles watching your children online and having access to photos and videos of them. They shouldn’t want any stranger to even know their childrens names etc cause it’s weird and it makes me sad that the kids don’t understand their parents are exploiting them.

The swimsuit is unbelievable. Why on Earth would she buy that for a small child?

Two minutes into their trip and it’s ’fit check’ 🥱. YouTube’s most pointless/sh!t travel content.

Her swim suit didn't even fit her properly. When she put her arms up a bit you could tell. I'm not really posting my baby online when it's born and that's to actual people I know. I don't get why you'd think it ok to have god knows who watching your children and as @account70032 said there are disgusting people out there with those images doing disgusting things to them. Just why!

Her swim suit didn't even fit her properly. When she put her arms up a bit you could tell. I'm not really posting my baby online when it's born and that's to actual people I know. I don't get why you'd think it ok to have god knows who watching your children and as @account70032 said there are disgusting people out there with those images doing disgusting things to them. Just why!
Exactly! Not to mention that they don’t use sun protection either and the little one’s tummy is gonna get so burned. Sheer stupidity.

Also, again puzzled as to why Mia’s bf hasn’t went along. I could be totally off but I don’t think they’ve bothered to invite him (despite Mia clearly getting an invite to Romania)

Reactions: 5
Tbh I wonder if Karma picked that swimsuit herself or if Georgie did.

I’ve seen and learned a lot from my friend that’s kinda like georgie, she doesn’t let her twins wear what they want she lets them wear what she wants them to wear, even when it comes to cartoon characters, if my friends kids wants a shirt they are not allowed because their mother doesn’t know the cartoon..

I feel like it’s the same with Georgie, if it doesn’t fit their aesthetic, the kids are not allowed to wear. I’ve never seen them wear any cartoon or bright colours or kid related things as for clothes as kids usually do it even toys. It’s all the beige and white aesthetic..

Exactly! Not to mention that they don’t use sun protection either and the little one’s tummy is gonna get so burned. Sheer stupidity.

Also, again puzzled as to why Mia’s bf hasn’t went along. I could be totally off but I don’t think they’ve bothered to invite him (despite Mia clearly getting an invite to Romania)
I wonder if they even like him, and also its SO incredibly irresponsible for them not to use sunscream on the kids (mia is old enough to know for herself i guess) but i swear if their children get skin cancer i will call the police on them
---
Tbh I wonder if Karma picked that swimsuit herself or if Georgie did.

I’ve seen and learned a lot from my friend that’s kinda like georgie, she doesn’t let her twins wear what they want she lets them wear what she wants them to wear, even when it comes to cartoon characters, if my friends kids wants a shirt they are not allowed because their mother doesn’t know the cartoon..

I feel like it’s the same with Georgie, if it doesn’t fit their aesthetic, the kids are not allowed to wear. I’ve never seen them wear any cartoon or bright colours or kid related things as for clothes as kids usually do it even toys. It’s all the beige and white aesthetic..
She's a beige mom i fear...

Reactions: 5
I saw a dermatologist saying that it only takes one time getting sunburned to double your chances of developing melanoma.
It’s absolutely disgusting to ignore medical professionals advice when it’s well known how damaging the sun is, especially on those little one’s sensitive skin 😭