Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia even has to comment on the brands in a craft shop. Can't wait till sponsors etc finally see light and stop funding self centred people that's only worth is to film themselves doing stupid shopping trips

Reactions: 10
Oh good God - the homeschooling Q&A made the situation look even worse. Finding a TedTalk isn’t “research.“ If Georgie stopped talking over Mia, Mia might stop talking over Sienna. Degrees don’t just show that you knew something ten years ago, but that you can systematically gain understanding of a subject and apply those fundamentals to further your knowledge. The reason we don’t learn everything through immediate action is that recording and transmitting knowledge is a huge accomplishment and it is a waste to learn things by trial and error that are really easy to learn from an existing pool of knowledge. Jesus Christ. The unspoken question of that Q&A was, how anti-intellectual do you want to be? And the answer was a resounding, Yes!

I wonder what Darren and Georgie were referring to when they mentioned content being taught at schools that the majority of parents don’t agree with?

Other than that: So Mia enjoys multiplication but not pie? So… the way they all insist she could take her GCSEs should she choose to, that really isn’t the case, is it? And the way Darren talks about knowing things like profits, good and bad debt, his understanding of maths is also basically just sums and cross-multiplication, and then, yeah, no wonder the children don’t get taught more than that. And if it’s a boy subject unlike English 🙄🙄 Unbelievable. While it also isn’t a curriculum on its own, would Kumon go beyond basic arithmetic, though?

With how many schools these kids have attended in the past, it’s also no surprise they say they preferred homeschooling. Starting at a new school is stressful enough as it is, but to be thrown into new education systems over and over again, constantly have to leave them behind whenever the parents decide it’s time to move on… children with more competent parents would have a hard time, and Darren and Georgie don’t seem like they could provide a lot of guidance at all.

Absolutely! All of this!

I think we can safely assume Darren was referring to schools teaching kids about gender identity as being the apparent part of the curriculum that ‘90% of parents don’t agree with’ . He meant to say that he just doesn’t agree…. He has in the past made comments that let you in on the fact that he is (amongst other things 🎄), secretly a massive (self loathing) bigot. Im convinced this cult like family hold right wing, secretly extreme views mostly egged on by Darren’s issues.

His worst nightmare is that a child turns out gay. I just know it. Hence King K being ‘boy boy boy boy boyed’ . They don’t want anything that could in anyway emasculate their little king.

I found it so funny how much of a defensive little know it all Mia acts. She gets her back right up every time she’s questioned about GCSE’s etc. Her attitude is that of a clueless, sheltered and severely uneducated teen which is exactly what mentality she will always be stuck in 😂😂😂

And how they try to convince the masses that it’s still possible to achieve any qualification/enter into any profession later on in life, even if you’ve never had a basic education. They go on to use Kim Kardashian as an example but what a terrible comparison when Kim of course had a highly educated Dad and actually gained a proper private school education as a child/young adult. I do agree that there are alternatives and other routes you can take but if you’re thick and lacking basic world knowledge due to living a sheltered and controlled life, like all of the FF kids do, then you can’t just pick anything up because you’re already sooo behind on the basics.

Also, how scary is it to see how much control they want over their children’s personalities? They always say things like ‘we are all the kind of people that ….’ , already assuming/forcing it so that they’re all the same, nobody deviates from their brand and beliefs etc and even their smallest of kids are already assumed to have the same outlook and ambitions as Mia. It’s confusing.

I could talk all day about that homeschooling video. I knew it was a waste of time to watch but honestly, they’re such idiots that it is actually is funny now.
(not funny for their kids who are being robbed of a proper education and having their life chances ruined)

Edit to add: Poor Sienna. Someone save that kid from being forced into becoming another Mia. She deserves so much better 😩😩. How tragic that such a wonderful kid got such idiotic parents?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This family is nothing more than a cult. Everything they do is controlled by Darren and following random theories he’s ‘researched’. I know it’s common for people to take the odd supplement, but none should need all those supplements they add into their food. I’m still not over when Mia was pouring water through some contraption to help ‘re construct’ the molecules 😅😭

I’m coming to end of doing a degree in primary education, and although there are some issues with our education system, imo it’s much better than what they call education. The primary curriculum is actually a lot more creative with a lot of schools adopting policies that enable lessons to be more immersive and creative. Plus school teaches you so much more about the world and a lot of curriculum topics allow children to learn about the world and wider issues as well. Darren definitely doesn’t want them going to school to stop them learning about things he can’t control. If Sienna was in a proper school she would be mixing with people from different backgrounds with varied views and might actually start forming her own opinions on things- Darren’s biggest fear!

Oh good God - the homeschooling Q&A made the situation look even worse. Finding a TedTalk isn’t “research.“ If Georgie stopped talking over Mia, Mia might stop talking over Sienna. Degrees don’t just show that you knew something ten years ago, but that you can systematically gain understanding of a subject and apply those fundamentals to further your knowledge. The reason we don’t learn everything through immediate action is that recording and transmitting knowledge is a huge accomplishment and it is a waste to learn things by trial and error that are really easy to learn from an existing pool of knowledge. Jesus Christ. The unspoken question of that Q&A was, how anti-intellectual do you want to be? And the answer was a resounding, Yes!

I wonder what Darren and Georgie were referring to when they mentioned content being taught at schools that the majority of parents don’t agree with?

Other than that: So Mia enjoys multiplication but not pie? So… the way they all insist she could take her GCSEs should she choose to, that really isn’t the case, is it? And the way Darren talks about knowing things like profits, good and bad debt, his understanding of maths is also basically just sums and cross-multiplication, and then, yeah, no wonder the children don’t get taught more than that. And if it’s a boy subject unlike English 🙄🙄 Unbelievable. While it also isn’t a curriculum on its own, would Kumon go beyond basic arithmetic, though?

With how many schools these kids have attended in the past, it’s also no surprise they say they preferred homeschooling. Starting at a new school is stressful enough as it is, but to be thrown into new education systems over and over again, constantly have to leave them behind whenever the parents decide it’s time to move on… children with more competent parents would have a hard time, and Darren and Georgie don’t seem like they could provide a lot of guidance at all.
Agree completely, especially hearing Sienna say that she'll probably learn some marketing stuff when she's older makes me soooo mad. She doesn't say that she wants to, she says "probably" because D and G are manipulating her with their bs ideals....god would i take their children away
---
Not even 2 minutes into the homeschooling Q&A and I'm dead. "We dont say subjects we say passion and interests" says Georgie, and Mia goes onto saying she crochets, Sienna makes bracelets, and they both like cooking. What parent allows their kids to watch this crap 😆 basic life skills aren't school subjects.

The only thing Mia can do is create teen content, she doesn't have many other options. Her art is awful lol. And yes she has a platform to promote a potential business, but what kind of business would she have beyond typical social media products (fashion, cosmetics etc) with such a limited world view.

Every human is creative, it's in our nature. They talk endlessly about "creativity" and as if they are the only creative humans on this earth because they are *so* alternative.

Also Darren spouting podcast wisdom lol.
I feel like they just talk and talk and try to sound intelligent but nothing clever or unique comes out of their mouth.

Reactions: 7
in the homeschooling q&a they mentioned doing a ‘are you smarter than a 10 year old/5th grader’ video 😂 I would like to see it 🤭

• Haha
in the homeschooling q&a they mentioned doing a ‘are you smarter than a 10 year old/5th grader’ video 😂 I would like to see it 🤭
Darren wondered if there might be a website that could generate those questions - he also very much talked about “leveraging AI” in business or whatnot earlier on. Please let them have ChatGPT pick questions that they all attempt to answer 🤞🤞

(I say this even though I just realized that when I looked at my previous post and part of it looked kind of wrong but I wasn’t sure, I spelled the number pi as pie so 💀 oops)

One of the things that irked me the most about the homeschool Q&A was Georgie saying “I couldn’t stand the thought of Karma and Koa spending more time with someone else other than me” (or something along those lines, I’m not rewatching LOL).

To me that screams helicopter parent who wants nothing but to watch and control every aspect of their child’s life. Something about that part of the video made me physically sick, it’s disgusting and shows how little D&G actually care about their children’s growth and development outside of their perfect little ignorant millionaire bubble.

Reactions: 13
What pissed me off the most on the hobby craft video was how Georgie was so ecstatic that Karma chose some pink things and Koa chose blue things.

Reactions: 8
What pissed me off the most on the hobby craft video was how Georgie was so ecstatic that Karma chose some pink things and Koa chose blue things.
As well as when Karma wanted some tape or ribbon tape or whatever it was, she wanted karma to pick the pastel colours and karma straight up told her no and picked the bright colourful ones. I hope Karma keeps up this attitude and just keeps picking what she likes and doesn’t let her be shaped into what her parents wants her to be..

As well as when Karma wanted some tape or ribbon tape or whatever it was, she wanted karma to pick the pastel colours and karma straight up told her no and picked the bright colourful ones. I hope Karma keeps up this attitude and just keeps picking what she likes and doesn’t let her be shaped into what her parents wants her to be..
Yes I loved that. As much as she's a little madam I do hope she rebels loads

One of the things that irked me the most about the homeschool Q&A was Georgie saying “I couldn’t stand the thought of Karma and Koa spending more time with someone else other than me” (or something along those lines, I’m not rewatching LOL).

To me that screams helicopter parent who wants nothing but to watch and control every aspect of their child’s life. Something about that part of the video made me physically sick, it’s disgusting and shows how little D&G actually care about their children’s growth and development outside of their perfect little ignorant millionaire bubble.
They said they didn't want Karma and Koa to be away from them, and almost immediately they are posting about enjoying a child free holiday abroad!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
the craft video was ridicules and such a waste of money. Sure at least Mia only followed one type of craft (crochet) but the things that they got for Koa and Karma sempt random and would serve no perpouse. I know little kids and kids in general are creative but i bet half of those things will not be used. And again S lost time due to Mia and didn't get time to look and get tings that she wanted, to make bracelets.

I wonder how much research they do on the crafts being vegan. Mia knew about wool but not what natural hair was. it's all in the name and a quick google would show the answeres.
Side note not from the UK (Australia) but can they make wool from bunnies. I know about felt and fur coats but have never heard wool before.

Reactions: 5
the craft video was ridicules and such a waste of money. Sure at least Mia only followed one type of craft (crochet) but the things that they got for Koa and Karma sempt random and would serve no perpouse. I know little kids and kids in general are creative but i bet half of those things will not be used. And again S lost time due to Mia and didn't get time to look and get tings that she wanted, to make bracelets.

I wonder how much research they do on the crafts being vegan. Mia knew about wool but not what natural hair was. it's all in the name and a quick google would show the answeres.
Side note not from the UK (Australia) but can they make wool from bunnies. I know about felt and fur coats but have never heard wool before.
I'm pretty sure wool mostly comes from sheep hair but other animals, such as rabbits, can be used too. Farmers shear off their coats and the wool is cleaned and spun into yarn. I’ve just googled and it’s not viewed as being vegan as it’s technically an animal product (even though the sheep would get too hot if their coats weren’t cut down).
Edit: upon further research it turns out you can get vegan wool made either using synthetic or natural materials (e.g cotton). I haven’t watched the video but if the wool contained natural hair it wouldn’t be vegan, although I’m sure it would say on the packaging whether it was or not.

Reactions: 1
Why is Mia running in a skirt, hair down and fashion trainers? It’s not a runway… it’s sport.

Reactions: 12
I'm pretty sure wool mostly comes from sheep hair but other animals, such as rabbits, can be used too. Farmers shear off their coats and the wool is cleaned and spun into yarn. I’ve just googled and it’s not viewed as being vegan as it’s technically an animal product (even though the sheep would get too hot if their coats weren’t cut down).
Edit: upon further research it turns out you can get vegan wool made either using synthetic or natural materials (e.g cotton). I haven’t watched the video but if the wool contained natural hair it wouldn’t be vegan, although I’m sure it would say on the packaging whether it was or not.
That's what i thought but I had never herd of rabbit wool before. The natural hair was in relation to paint brushes, which I know do exist. It seems strange that the control freaks of D and G wouldn't have checked and made sure that it followed their life style. Just seems weird to me.

Reactions: 2
Why does Sienna respond to everything with “oooooh” She used to be so articulate.

The Hobby craft haul was probably to keep them busy for their nanny while D&G were away on their child free trip

Reactions: 8
Surely she isn't so thick that she doesn't realise that by wearing that type of clothing for climbing and then posing half way up a climbing wall she is posting what are near enough unskirting photos of herself.
its a skort though so it has built in shorts

Reactions: 5
Sorry to mention this but is it just me thinking that Georgies skin seems so old and crepy? She is exactly as old as me and I’m worried 😅 is it because she lost a lot of weight?

Reactions: 3