Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to mention this but is it just me thinking that Georgies skin seems so old and crepy? She is exactly as old as me and I’m worried 😅 is it because she lost a lot of weight?
I’ve noticed this too she’s ageing very quickly especially lately and she’s still very young but she looks a lot older than her age. I’ve always thought she’s looked older than her age cause I remember when I first started watching them and she was in her late 20’s and it shocked me cause I would of guessed she was a lot older. Now she’s obviously had work done to her face not sure exactly what but it’s aged her and it’s a shame cause Georgie is pretty in my opinion and I wish she would leave her face alone and she’s also lost weight which might be what’s making her skin look older. I think she looked a lot healthier before she lost weight. She has said in videos how she wanted to lose weight and I do think it’s cause she has insecurities with her body and weight cause there’s been multiple times she’s said things about her weight and food that is a bit concerning.

The worst part is she’s said these things in front of her kids and I think that’s selfish cause those poor kids are already so controlled ,manipulated and influenced by their parents so anything there parents say and talk about these kids could be taking in those words and might develop issues of their own with food or their body. I’m not shaming Georgie if she does have insecurities or is struggling cause she’s human she could be going through something mentally but I don’t think she looks as healthy as she used to. Darren also clearly has a strange relationship with food and his body because a lot of the time he looks skeletal it’s concerning how unhealthy he sometimes looks and he has aged so much he looks way older than his age.

Reactions: 7
I completely agree. It goes beyond food too. All those supplements, like a crazy amount. The light therapy, mouth taping, refusal to wear skin protection in the sun, weird and unnecessary water additives etc. Just countless pointless exercises. They have been well sucked in by the health and well-being industry and basically they’ve bought into a bunch of hocus pocus.

I think maybe because they have no real focus in life or a proper job as well as their addictions which will never go, they NEED a something. The crazy fads that they religiously follow are like their new drug.

Reactions: 9
I watched their gas station good video and they still call Koa “ boy boy ”.. it’s so strange and weird like we get it.. he’s a bleeping boy

Reactions: 11
Just started watching the gas ( no youre english its petrol/service ) station and already annoyed me. They reckon that just because they made it to the port "on time" they should be allowed on. No that's not how it bloody works. They're always "just making it" to places. I get they have kids but one parent to each younger and Sienna is old enough to sort herself out. Plus K&K are old enough to know about being ready on time. I bet D&G let them do what they want without care for where they need to be at a certain time.

Reactions: 14
the eating only from gas station food was ridiculous. lets eat "healthy" which is impossable when all the food in the area is highly processed. though I was surprised by the fruit that was available in one place (in Australia this is rear). And then arguing with the port officials was silly but it worked as they got on the boat. If I was the lady I would have told them to get stuffed and wait till the next boat. Great example to set your kids.

Reactions: 5
Tbf I reckon with the boat they were likely just loaded onto the next one that was there waiting but still an asshole move from them to insist they’re on time

I agree, I can’t believe Darren had the audacity to say “ but we get here at 11 ” (I think that was the time correct if I’m wrong) and proceeded to complain like you guys said it leaves at 11 why do you arrive at 11?

make this family surprise me more and more and it’s never good surprises. They are actually dumb and I’m sorry I to say this, but ridiculous to watch and bad examples for kids and even adults.. no wonder Mia is the way that she is.
---
I agree, I can’t believe Darren had the audacity to say “ but we get here at 11 ” (I think that was the time correct if I’m wrong) and proceeded to complain like you guys said it leaves at 11 why do you arrive at 11?

make this family surprise me more and more and it’s never good surprises. They are actually dumb and I’m sorry I to say this, but ridiculous to watch and bad examples for kids and even adults.. no wonder Mia is the way that she is.
I apologise for so many spelling mistakes, but I still hope you guys can understand. I was using voice to text

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So Just found out through Mia's tiktok that her bf is Romanian...does she even know where Romania is on the map???

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So Just found out through Mia's tiktok that her bf is Romanian...does she even know where Romania is on the map???
🤣🤣 if it's the same guy as before he didn't look all that english to be fair. But do we know how long they've been together for? I know she's an "adult" but a holiday abroad with a bf ( her first I should add), not sure if that's a good thing or not

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣 if it's the same guy as before he didn't look all that english to be fair. But do we know how long they've been together for? I know she's an "adult" but a holiday abroad with a bf ( her first I should add), not sure if that's a good thing or not
I would agree but they were also on a skiing holiday in the beginning of the year

I thought that they had already been abroad together too. It seems to be the same dude she’s been with for a while.

I hate to say it but is Mia embarrassed by him? They’ve been together for a good while now and she’s never showed him aside from very quietly on her birthday vlog. It’s probably a good thing she’s keeping it private and very sensible, but I cannot help but think that if Mia got her ‘dream man’, the big muscles and TikTok poses etc, she would have him all over social media. She doesn’t even post him in insta, does she? (I had to unfollow recently as who wants to see that stupid exhibitionist of a girl prance around in bikinis).

Basically, she talks about what her ‘type’ is quite often and her boyfriend does not fit that bill. It seems. Plus, he’s on Youtube. He’s a gamer. And guess what? Mia hasn’t helped his channel or made any appearances etc.

I think the girl was so desperate to have a relationship that she got with the first person who agreed to do so. That’s not me taking away from their love or being disrespectful towards the bf, but you can see straight through her. She would drop him like a hot potato in a second for a TikTok dude.

Edit to add: why hasn’t he been on a family holiday together with them yet? Again, they’ve been together for a good while now. It’s very much the norm for grown up couples to go together on family holidays. Maybe she doesn’t offer to pay for him? Or maybe they don’t want to take him seriously? I just want to kinda know where he stands and his position in the family. It seems so far, he’s not a part of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I thought that they had already been abroad together too. It seems to be the same dude she’s been with for a while.

I hate to say it but is Mia embarrassed by him? They’ve been together for a good while now and she’s never showed him aside from very quietly on her birthday vlog. It’s probably a good thing she’s keeping it private and very sensible, but I cannot help but think that if Mia got her ‘dream man’, the big muscles and TikTok poses etc, she would have him all over social media. She doesn’t even post him in insta, does she? (I had to unfollow recently as who wants to see that stupid exhibitionist of a girl prance around in bikinis).

Basically, she talks about what her ‘type’ is quite often and her boyfriend does not fit that bill. It seems. Plus, he’s on Youtube. He’s a gamer. And guess what? Mia hasn’t helped his channel or made any appearances etc.

I think the girl was so desperate to have a relationship that she got with the first person who agreed to do so. That’s not me taking away from their love or being disrespectful towards the bf, but you can see straight through her. She would drop him like a hot potato in a second for a TikTok dude.

Edit to add: why hasn’t he been on a family holiday together with them yet? Again, they’ve been together for a good while now. It’s very much the norm for grown up couples to go together on family holidays. Maybe she doesn’t offer to pay for him? Or maybe they don’t want to take him seriously? I just want to kinda know where he stands and his position in the family. It seems so far, he’s not a part of it.
I dont think it's a bad thing she's not super showy about their relationship, i think in her birthday retreat vlog she mentioned he doesnt like to be in front of the camera. It seems more genuine, and what she talks about her "type" seems more like a mask to entertain followers than actual truth. But i agree that its odd her doesnt join the family on holidays. Maybe Darren doesnt approve?

Reactions: 6

Agreed. I get she wants to keep him off camera which is great but no one really knows anything about him. He definitely isn't her "type", not saying they're not happy, love each other etc but he doesn't really fit in the the whole family fizz vibe. Apparently they have met him and like him but it does seem odd that he isn't really included in much of her family life.

ETA: her bf shows his face on youtube anyway so what's the difference?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well I just checked and he’s clearly deleted all his other YT videos. That’s clearly a decision he’s made since being in that relationship as they were previously up there. Like I say, I always thought it was weird that they never appeared together when he, at one point, WAS doing the whole YT thing.

It just doesn’t make sense that he’s not being welcomed into the fold publicly in any way. He doesn’t join her on fam holidays and the family have never appeared with him once. Does he appear in any family events or days out? I haven’t seen him.

Again, I fully understand why that might be in terms of YT but insta too? She makes her type so clear in her shorts videos and he is just not that type which is why, along with his lack of presence, just makes me think 🤔

Reactions: 3
The thing is most people know who he is anyway via old insta comments he has left on her pictures, and via his old YouTube videos. There's keeping things private, then there's whatever these two are doing. They might as well be a long distance couple too with the amount of holidays she goes on without him

Tbh I might get some disagreements here. But just because he’s her boyfriend it doesn’t mean she HAVE to have him on her videos and make “ my bf ” videos. Beside, Mia is not obligated to promote his channel, if she did some people would say he was using her for clout. It wouldn’t be a win situation either way.

im happy she’s growing and keep doing it and goes on vacation alone with her boyfriend or even friends, so she is not stuck in that cult family, and I hope she keeps doing what she does and keeps growing so she won’t be in that shunted family life style.

And when it comes to bfs with looks, even I’m dating a guy I would never imagine dating but I got to know him and now I love him so much and can’t imagine not being with him. It could be the same case with Mia, she got to know David and started to like or even love him. We don’t know what their relationship is like and tbh I’m happy she’s keeping it private and I’m VERY happy her parents are not talking about it like they did with James.

I think she is keeping it private now cus she learned from Riley and James. When they were always put on the spot on her family vlogs and her own channel and it didn’t end up well.

For all we know, he might have been over and have had dinners with them or going out with her family and it was not filmed. I’m not defending anything here but it could be a possibility as they don’t film as often as they used to before.

(edit: With David, i remember he used to comment on her insta and Mia did use to post him and even tag him. But a lot of her fans would run to his insta say and comment and dm him a lot of things and questions and I think he grew tired of that and that’s why they are keeping it on the low now, because she did talk about him on the family channel sometimes and her own. That’s probably also why his insta is private now.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10