Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another Sephora video they’ve put out. At this point it’s just boring! All they’re doing is over buying products they will hardly use, for the sake of just showing off for a YouTube video.

It did annoy me how they were rating/commenting on how the product performed and whether it was worth the hype when for most of them they weren’t even using it properly. For example, the Milk primer they used on top of everything else they’ve already piled on on their faces. What is the point? Of course it isn’t going to work or do what it’s meant to. Same as the Sephora volcanic stone roller, they weren’t even using it properly. How can they say it isn’t worth the hype when you’re supposed to use it to soak up excess oil, and they were just using it rolled on top of all the other previous products they’d put on. That’s not the point. Honestly their Sephora videos are just excessive at this point and it sickens me the way they just spend money on all this stuff for the sake of it. They should at least properly/fairly review things if they’re going to continue pumping out the Sephora videos!

Reactions: 11
they've really turned into consumerism goblins. perhaps amusing but incredibly damaging to the young influential audience who watches. wish there was a neon banner throughout being like "YOU DON'T NEED THIS!"

Reactions: 10
IMG_0257.png

I remember Mia calling herself an artist years ago but she doesn’t seem to improve. But of course she won’t improve at all when all they do is shop and shop. I’m not bashing people who paint as a hobby and such but I hope you guys understand what I’m trying to say 😅

View attachment 2846559
I remember Mia calling herself an artist years ago but she doesn’t seem to improve. But of course she won’t improve at all when all they do is shop and shop. I’m not bashing people who paint as a hobby and such but I hope you guys understand what I’m trying to say 😅
I wonder how her Spanish is, is she actually fluent? has she forgotten it. In their old vlogs it seemed like her own education was learning Spanish

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2846559
I know what you mean. I love to draw and am pretty alright. Nowhere near artist level but I know I'm pretty good. Mia is about the same level, yeah she's good but I wouldn't put her up top to say she's amazingly brilliant

Reactions: 2
Ok so....Mia's boyfriend no longer seems to like any od her posts, or follow her or the fam anymore...and he's not really posting her...have they broken up? Also....does he smoke? Ain't nothing wrong when doing what you want with your body as an adult but her and the family hate smoking a LOT so I find this interesting. Lemme know what you lot think

Attachments

Ok so....Mia's boyfriend no longer seems to like any od her posts, or follow her or the fam anymore...and he's not really posting her...have they broken up? Also....does he smoke? Ain't nothing wrong when doing what you want with your body as an adult but her and the family hate smoking a LOT so I find this interesting. Lemme know what you lot think
Honestly if they’ve broken up I’d fully be expecting some kind of video about it.. shopping at Sephora to cheer Mia up etc

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They not break up months ago? If not it’s definitely over, she’s not following him even.

They not break up months ago? If not it’s definitely over, she’s not following him even.
The video where she went away for her birthday she was so bratty. Really unattractive.

What did her bf do? Can't imagine too many guys her age, trying to build a life for themselves could deal with a spoilt yt girlfriend....especially ones who spend hundreds on a gucci headband just because they can

Reactions: 6
Well she went on a date with him in february I think...
---
The video where she went away for her birthday she was so bratty. Really unattractive.

What did her bf do? Can't imagine too many guys her age, trying to build a life for themselves could deal with a spoilt yt girlfriend....especially ones who spend hundreds on a gucci headband just because they can
Well i know he is a gamer and koles posting that on yt and tiktok and he does rock climbing and...that's all that there is to know about jim really...he seemed sweet but Mia must be exhausting

I know they check these forums, so Family Fizz I challenge you to go a month without posting a shopping/consumerism video on any of the three channels 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They were moaning about how hard it is to get to Westfield from Oxford Street. It is 15 minutes on the Central line - but public transport is probably too down market for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe that between their fancy new work space, the white boards on the walls, their daily journaling and listing, their vision boards along with their so called focus on entrepreneurial skills during ‘school time’, that these shopping videos are the only videos they can come up with. Like where is the creative process? And creative progress, for that matter?

There are so many YouTubers I have watched for years and you can clearly see their evolution, not as people necessarily but as videographers, editors and YouTubers. Yet here Family Fizz are, still hashing out the same old rubbish. Still not making beautiful, thought provoking or in any way meaningful content. Imagine this was the best you could come up with even when you have a world of resources at your finger tips?! Speaks volumes.

Is their thought process literally: “ We are rich so let’s spend our lives filming ourselves being rich and make ourselves more rich in the process” ??? 🤔🤔🤔
It’s giving, absolutely pointless content vibes at this point but if all they care about is money, which it clearly seems to be, then well done them.

Where do you guys think they are going? They say it’s a new continent - so wouldn’t the only reasonable answer be Australia? Or one of the islands in the Pacifiic?

Where do you guys think they are going? They say it’s a new continent - so wouldn’t the only reasonable answer be Australia? Or one of the islands in the Pacifiic?
I'm thinking africa...and we'll see bit if they go to africa i have a few things to say about that

They hinted about Africa and a safari last year and then went to Tenerife instead, so perhaps they’re actually going to Africa this time.

They posted on a British airways flight at Gatwick 30 mins ago, and theres a flight to Johannesburg taking off at 7:05pm so that’s what I’m pretty sure they’re on. Darren said 2 new countries so maybe South Africa and madagascar

Reactions: 3
Go look at Mias instagram story it’s the second story the video she posted of Georgie. That’s a 35 year old woman acting like that how embarrassing there’s something seriously wrong with Georgie she’s attention seeking and doesn’t know how to behave in public. Yes hitting the man with the hoover was accidental but she shouldn’t of been playing around with the hoover in the first place! I’m all for having a laugh but there’s a time and place for that and that was not the time for that cause it’s not funny nobody acts like that in public so why does she think that’s ok? someone could get really hurt one day by her stupidity and I’m cringing at her cause she should know better but she’s so immature and lacks common sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Darren wearing his necklace to stop radiation getting to him ?? What a freak

• Haha
Reactions: 11