Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something I admire about Mia is how in her photos she doesn’t edit her skin. I don’t have perfect clear skin and I’m sure a lot of others don’t either and it’s important to see someone who’s an influencer with skin you relate to. She is confidently embracing her skin texture and scars and that’s a very hard thing to do with the world we live in now as there’s a pressure to have clear skin with no texture which is impossible but because of all the editing that’s done to photos online we are made to think that’s what real skin looks like.

Reactions: 21
I watched Mia’s birthday video on her channel and honestly, David and her are so sweet together. I know it’s just one video and small clips but she seems so happy and out with her friends. I hope this keeps up and she can keep these friendships and gets out of the family fizz channel cult. She seems very happy on her own channel doing her own things and doesn’t put up a fake front and fake happy voice on like the family channel.

Reactions: 8
I watched Mia’s birthday video on her channel and honestly, David and her are so sweet together. I know it’s just one video and small clips but she seems so happy and out with her friends. I hope this keeps up and she can keep these friendships and gets out of the family fizz channel cult. She seems very happy on her own channel doing her own things and doesn’t put up a fake front and fake happy voice on like the family channel.
I agree, although she definitely doesn’t seem 19, she seems a lot more herself in her own videos. I hope her friends are genuine and she continues to spend more time with them and less with her nut job parents!!

Reactions: 9
I agree, although she definitely doesn’t seem 19, she seems a lot more herself in her own videos. I hope her friends are genuine and she continues to spend more time with them and less with her nut job parents!!
I agree she doesn’t come across like a 19 year old at all she mentally comes across way younger but it is nice to see her do things outside of the family Fizz bubble and have friends. It’s nice to see her happy too because at end of the day these kids on family channels have been exploited but because it’s so normal to them they see nothing wrong with it they don’t understand they’ve been exploited and that’s sad and unfortunate cause it allows their parents to get away with it. Like you said I hope her friends are genuine and I hope Mia continues to be around friends and build a life for herself.

Reactions: 4
What does everyone make of their new format in the Xmas bake off video?
I couldn’t help but cringe at their on camera commentary.

Throughout the task, Mia and Georgie were being extremely unkind to Sienna, considering she was the only child in the competition. You can see that Sienna’s learning the only way to survive is to react to their comments with sass/attitude and pretend she isn’t hurt. They’re ruining her.

Both Mia and Georgie were acting so immature and weird in this video. Wow. Just such strange vibes.

Reactions: 11
What does everyone make of their new format in the Xmas bake off video?
I couldn’t help but cringe at their on camera commentary.

Throughout the task, Mia and Georgie were being extremely unkind to Sienna, considering she was the only child in the competition. You can see that Sienna’s learning the only way to survive is to react to their comments with sass/attitude and pretend she isn’t hurt. They’re ruining her.

Both Mia and Georgie were acting so immature and weird in this video. Wow. Just such strange vibes.
I completely agree with everything you said. That baking video was weird and not a nice watch at all. There was no good vibes in that video at all they were just so weirdly competitive but also spiteful and so immature. Georgie especially was genuinely getting pissed off that her daughters were using the baking equipment and the faces she was pulling I was embarrassed for her like calm down you are the parent but you’re behaving the most immature acting like it’s the end of the world and not coming across nice.

They weren’t very nice to Sienna , Mia was nice at times kind of but also her ego is so big sometimes that it ruins the nice thing she said before and for a big sister who is 19 you would expect her to be better interacting with a younger sibling and be more helpful especially when their mum acts like a spoilt kid. Mia acts like she’s only a year older than Sienna they don’t interact like there’s a 7 year age gap.

Sienna was obviously struggling with some of the baking cause she’s a kid who’s still learning and I don’t care if we’re meant to be in a competition for a video , if I can see a younger sibling is getting upset or frustrated expressing she doesn’t know what to do I would have to stop what I’m doing to help her cause I couldn’t ignore her.

I’ve noticed for a while now Sienna copies them with the back talk and sassy attitude as she thinks that’s normal to put each other down but like you said she only does that to act unbothered when really you can tell things hurt her I feel bad for her.

I did like at the end of the video Darren acknowledging Sienna was the kindest but what I didn’t like was Georgie said I knew Mia was going to win and Sienna said quietly yeah and it wasn’t her being jealous it just probably doesn’t feel that nice when your mum is clearly trying to say she didn’t think you had a chance at winning cause she thinks your sister is better.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I totally agree, Darren was lovely about Sienna and much more sensitive and supportive. Thank goodness she has him!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is the problem with being on camera all the time, you can't show how upset/annoyed etc you really are. Poor Sienna constantly has to act like everything is ok when it's blatantly not. I noticed in the "decorating Sienna room" video she looked mortified and annoyed but had to keep a straight face and pretend she's OK with the joke.

Reactions: 6
This is the problem with being on camera all the time, you can't show how upset/annoyed etc you really are. Poor Sienna constantly has to act like everything is ok when it's blatantly not. I noticed in the "decorating Sienna room" video she looked mortified and annoyed but had to keep a straight face and pretend she's OK with the joke.
These kids get very little privacy and respect. Your bedroom is meant to be the one room that’s your space and I would be annoyed if someone came in and redecorated it like that just to irritate me and use me for content. Yeah it’s not like they painted her room or broke her stuff but still no need for them to be going into her room and messing it up when she understandably doesn’t like it and is mortified. I don’t find videos like that funny cause I think it’s weird how obsessed Georgie is with one of her kids having a crush and actually it’s Georgie who’s obsessed with forcing this whole crush thing.

These kids get very little privacy and respect. Your bedroom is meant to be the one room that’s your space and I would be annoyed if someone came in and redecorated it like that just to irritate me and use me for content. Yeah it’s not like they painted her room or broke her stuff but still no need for them to be going into her room and messing it up when she understandably doesn’t like it and is mortified. I don’t find videos like that funny cause I think it’s weird how obsessed Georgie is with one of her kids having a crush and actually it’s Georgie who’s obsessed with forcing this whole crush thing.
Exactly! Even when Mia was 12 with that little Norwegian boy she was all "aw Mia has a boyfriend" crap. Sienna is 12 now too and that's all georgie can think about, her young children having crushes and acting like a freak. No need for anyone going in each others rooms whilst they're not home. Even at 34 I'd hate anyone going into my bedroom when there's no need for it, let alone going into a pre-teen and teens room when I want. No privacy at all in that family. They should also make sure karma and Koa definitely don't go into the girls rooms either. But again no boundaries for any of that family

Spoiler ahead! In the Christmas gift video around (time stamp 08:00) Koa is trashing his room to find his gift and Georgie is ofc laughing and saying it’s just boy behaviour.. Like it pissed me off she lets him trash things and not tell him off cus he’s a boy.. I’m happy Darren stepped in and said something so Koa doesn’t think it’s okay to do such things even if he’s a kid.

Reactions: 12
Spoiler ahead! In the Christmas gift video around (time stamp 08:00) Koa is trashing his room to find his gift and Georgie is ofc laughing and saying it’s just boy behaviour.. Like it pissed me off she lets him trash things and not tell him off cus he’s a boy.. I’m happy Darren stepped in and said something so Koa doesn’t think it’s okay to do such things even if he’s a kid.
Their use of "boy boy" and "king" and other such words to describe that kid is disgusting. Yes he's a boy but he isn't top dog or anything extremely special. Him and karma get away with everything because they get everything they want

Reactions: 13
Has anyone heard of the recently popularized term "boy mom", basically a toxic mom who has a biased and obsessed attitude towards her son, if she has other daughters.... I've been seeing a lot of this in Georgie and something that's also very typical for boy moms' is excusing your son's behavior by saying "he's a boy, boys' are just like that"

I thought that was Karma…what the hell is she wearing in her feet!! All this designer gear they are wearing now…half of it is awful.
DACD143B-9B04-4739-9892-EE3D1B88E3DE.png

• Haha
I thought that was Karma…what the hell is she wearing in her feet!! All this designer gear they are wearing now…half of it is awful. View attachment 2609465
I was thinking the same regarding the outfit. Literally making herself look younger then Sienna. She's never had dress sense ( in my own opinion) and her styles are just whack really

Reactions: 8
I agree. The dress she’s wearing kinda looks like those American prom dresses from 2014-2016 that I remember from the old YouTube days. She either dresses like she’s a kid or like she’s in a midlife crisis

Reactions: 4
I still can't get my head around the lack of clothing Mia is wearing in the snow, the clothing and shoes choices either of Mia, Georgie and Sienna

Reactions: 14
In their new video when they’re at the airport and Mia was trying to guess were they are going and she was reading the screen and said as one of her guesses “Florence? but we’ve already been there though” the way she said it just sounded so ungrateful and spoilt because she was pulling a face like 😬😐 cause she wasn’t impressed at all with the possibility of that being the destination and if it turned out that they were going to Italy again she wouldn’t of been that happy or grateful at all. Can you imagine if it was Italy they were going to after she had that reaction? it would of been awkward cause she made it clear that wouldn’t be good enough for her.

As a kid I went on holiday I went to Spain a few years in a row and every time we’d go to the same apartment complex it wasn’t a very expensive one it wasn’t a fancy villa that the family fizz kids would expect , it was just a nice apartment complex many other people and kids there with pools and a beach it was simple but so nice and even now as an adult I still would happily go on holiday there cause just grateful to go on holiday in the first place but I know family fizz would look their noses down on a holiday like that so when I see Mia have the attitude she does I think it’s so sad and I can’t blame her because she’s been raised living this expensive spoilt lifestyle all these years that she expects things to get more expensive and more impressive as time goes by. It’s one thing to want to explore a new country but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t appreciate being able to go on holiday somewhere in the first place even if it’s somewhere you’ve been before.

She acts the exact same when she receives a gift there’s been many times you can tell she doesn’t like a gift she’s received cause it’s not expensive enough , not the designer brand she wanted or not impressive in her eyes. I gave Mia a compliment the other day on here about her not editing her skin in pictures and I do respect that about her but her attitude and how materialistic she is I think Darren and Georgie should be ashamed of what they’re turning their kids into making them think designer brands and expensive holidays is all that’s important. I’m not blaming the kids at all because this the lifestyle they are used to now but those kids are going to end up so spoilt and entitled.

Reactions: 10