Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that and thought the same. Her "fashion" sense is just weird. Again she looks older but trying to look younger who's trying to look older. Hope that makes sense to some
Ngl, the outfit challenge if u can even call it a challenge. The one she did in New York with gossip girl. I loved her outfits and it really suited her tbh. It suits her more than her current style.. But this? Girl cmon

Reactions: 9
spoiler: they're not moving, it's just a second place with three rooms (filming room, office & storage)

Reactions: 4
I’ve never actually taken notice of Darren’s teeth before but in the video posed today they look terrible.. wonder if that’s from brushing with only water

Reactions: 1
I’ve never actually taken notice of Darren’s teeth before but in the video posed today they look terrible.. wonder if that’s from brushing with only water
If I remember correctly, him and Sienna were both seeing a dentist about their teeth or jaw or something. It looks to me as if he’s gotten a palette expander which is why there’s gaps in his teeth now!

Reactions: 1
They still act like Mia is 12. The videos and the titles and thumbnails “4 kids left at home” acting like it’s 4 little kids when the eldest will be 19 next month! I know they do it for views but even in the videos at times she’s spoke to like she’s 12. Mia is immature for her age sometimes and mentally stunted in some ways too but you would still think at her age she would find it cringe to still be made look and treated like a kid in videos. I guess because she’s been exploited all these years she sees it as normal but I just think it’s so weird.

Reactions: 11
I'd say she looks more 40s
I’ve always thought she’s had an older face looking but honestly she does look in her 40’s. It’s not even the clothes she wears or makeup cause without makeup you can see she has aged a lot. I’ve also noticed that Darren and Georgie have both aged so much too in a short amount of time they both look a lot older than their ages. Darren actually looks unwell at times with how thin he is now.

Reactions: 11
I’ve always thought she’s had an older face looking but honestly she does look in her 40’s. It’s not even the clothes she wears or makeup cause without makeup you can see she has aged a lot. I’ve also noticed that Darren and Georgie have both aged so much too in a short amount of time they both look a lot older than their ages. Darren actually looks unwell at times with how thin he is now.
She goes from looking like a 14yr old to looking in her 40s. It's so strange. Georgie goes from looking a bit young to looking older too.

Reactions: 4
Oh and btw, it’s clear this family is going for the “ old money “ look that’s a trend on Pinterest and tiktok. But clearly it shows they try too hard to look like they have money and are classy people..

Reactions: 12