Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and btw, it’s clear this family is going for the “ old money “ look that’s a trend on Pinterest and tiktok. But clearly it shows they try too hard to look like they have money and are classy people..
100% this is definitely the look they’ve been trying way too hard to have but it makes me cringe cause the only reason they have money is cause they exploit their kids

Reactions: 12
For once I watched one of their new vids and I kid you not. Everyone that were filmed in the background of them looked so annoyed at family fizz and they’re so so loud for no reason

Reactions: 9
For once I watched one of their new vids and I kid you not. Everyone that were filmed in the background of them looked so annoyed at family fizz and they’re so so loud for no reason
I definitely would be annoyed as well. People go there for a good time and relax, not have some loud obnoxious people talking loudly into a camera and not caring around filming anyone around them. I really hope one day someone recognises them and sues them for being filmed and broadcasted online without their permission. I've said it before that we all take pictures and videos and catch people in them but it's for personal use not to be put online for thousands of people to see

Reactions: 10
I definitely would be annoyed as well. People go there for a good time and relax, not have some loud obnoxious people talking loudly into a camera and not caring around filming anyone around them. I really hope one day someone recognises them and sues them for being filmed and broadcasted online without their permission. I've said it before that we all take pictures and videos and catch people in them but it's for personal use not to be put online for thousands of people to see
Exactly! Lots of them give them the side eye or rolled annoyed cus they were so loud.. Like they can blur out their family but they can’t blur of the faces of other people in the background. Just shows they don’t care at all

Reactions: 11
Have they decided that Karma and Koa have learnt enough now as they are in most videos and there has been no mention of their school for a while?

Have they decided that Karma and Koa have learnt enough now as they are in most videos and there has been no mention of their school for a while?
They were probably being taught about proper teeth brushing and balanced diet and Darren freaked out and pulled them out.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if everyone will know it but there was this kids tv show years ago I loved called “ My parents are Aliens” and for anyone who doesn’t know what it is , it was about two aliens who crash their spaceship and they make themselves look like human beings so they can blend in with the real world and they go to a childrens home adopt some kids to create a family to fit in with real life but obviously because the parents aren’t actually real humans they act weird and say bizarre things that normal human beings wouldn’t say and the kids obviously look embarrassed but in the show they love their parents cause the parents are nice but anyway The parents interact with other people really awkwardly and they have very little social awareness and anytime I see Family Fizz making their videos out in public it makes me think of that show. Only obvious difference is that was a tv show it wasn’t real and it was funny whereas family fizz is real life and the way they interact with people and behave in public you would think they’ve never stepped foot on earth before.

They’re so loud and people are turning their heads walking by and side eyeing them because they’re naturally probably thinking wtf is going on. Imagine trying to enjoy your coffee and this loud family with a camera come in shouting acting like they’re the only people in the room. Walking down the street and being unaware you are being recorded in the background of someone’s vlog and these strangers are very close up in the vlogs too which is completely disrespectful of family fizz.

It’s sad the world we live in now there’s not much privacy anymore and you could end up appearing in someone’s vlog that a lot of people will see. Yes there’ll be times you take a photo or video and there’ll be people in the background sometimes it can’t be avoided but they could blur people out or try avoid having the camera at an angle where other peoples faces don’t get shown. They live in their own bubble they don’t live in the real world so they don’t respect other people.

I’ve said this before but their relationship with food still is so weird. They act like they have ever seen food before and it’s like they’re addicted to it once they start eating it’s hard to explain what I mean but it’s just odd. The way they look at food is weird like when Mia was trying one of the drinks in the video, the way Sienna was intensely staring at the drink was weird and that’s not me hating on her cause I actually find the way they are around food a little concerning. Yes kids will get excited by sweets and fast food even as an adult I can look forward to a meal I get it but I’m not talking about just being happy and excited I’m talking about the way they are with food it’s like they’ve nothing else going on in their lives so when they see food they react like that.

Last edited:
Darren aspiring to be a billionaire by exploiting his children isn’t something to be proud of!

Reactions: 14
I think the little ones are out of education now. There’s a chance their hired help (who has been spotted in videos recently) might actually provide the kids with some education though. Here is hoping!

The whole home school excuse is a joke. If anyone still follows TairaFam on her Insta (she doesn’t post on YouTube anymore), you’ll know that she’s always homeschooled her kids. She is proof that it can be done in the most amazing way. Her eldest got amazing GCSE AND A Level results and is now attending what looks to be an amazing university. I know university and academia isn’t for everyone, but that’s not for the parents to decide. A right to education is a basic human right under the UNCRC, yet Family Fizz failed to prepare Mia for even ONE GCSE , depriving her of an education the equivalent of her peers. Poor S is being encouraged to spend her homeschooling time building a new empire, Darren pressuring the poor kid to go into business/profit making. Again, this wouldn’t be a bad thing as part of a balanced education but we already know they completely neglect most other areas of education.

I really feel kids like Mia, Sabre Norris etc have been truly neglected and exploited by their parents but the truth is, they’ve been so sheltered and conditioned that it will be hard for them to ever recognise the truth. It’s the three younger kids I’m now concerned with.

Academia aside, you have to be concerned about the social development of these children. All 4 kids have been brought up with little to no connections with anyone outside of the family. They are all so very socially isolated and haven’t had the chance to learn what it means to build meaningful, healthy friendships. Again, this is something many homeschoolers do so well, but it’s so clear Family Fizz are purposefully isolating their children from their peers.

S could be anything she wants to be in this world but her lack of education will unfortunately likely hold her back.

The parents are actually limiting the prospects of these kids.

Reactions: 8
Thing is they rarely see family as it is, so it's mainly always the 6 of them. I know Mia is out a lot with "friends" but even then there's no talk of said friends for awhile now, so who knows whether she is out or she's really at home but made to keep out the way so the illusion of her being out is still there

Thing is they rarely see family as it is, so it's mainly always the 6 of them. I know Mia is out a lot with "friends" but even then there's no talk of said friends for awhile now, so who knows whether she is out or she's really at home but made to keep out the way so the illusion of her being out is still there
Funny how I posted this comment and Mia has put a story on insta about being with one "friend"

Reactions: 4
I’ve never known anyone as self absorbed as Georgie. Her insta, on YouTube… It’s just all about her fit, her look, posing, designer brands and looking good. She uses her children like accessories too. Darren is just as bad.

Dress the little ones up in old money, said the biggest chavs and least classy people ever to reside in central London 🙄 .

The instagram reels Georgie makes of her pushing the pram while dressed like a teenager makes me cringe so much. She uses the kids as props for social media then after she gets the perfect shot she hands the kids over to the nanny.

Is it only me who feels like Karma and Koa have been the same age as they are now for years? 😂😂

Reactions: 20
They’re actually a cute couple. I hope Georgie won’t ruin it with kids talk and marriage..

Reactions: 7
Aww Mia actually looks really happy. I do genuinely hope their relationship isn’t toxic and lasts without her family ruining it