Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over exaggerated. I’ve never had anyone ask to take pictures on the street or tell me my child looks so cute and tbh I’d be extremely creeped and uncomfortable if they did
Yeah it would be extremely creepy to come up to someone you don’t know and ask if you can take a picture of their child, and even if it was the truth. It’s nothing to brag about even if their child it’s cute…

Reactions: 9
Do you guys ever think family fizz is lying about when they tell us that everyone think Koa is so cute and sweet that sometimes they got stopped on the streets and people wanna take pictures of him? I get it if it’s in a different country like asia and such cus it does happens a lot but in the UK and Costa Rica? Or are they just over exaggerating cus it’s Koa?
All lies. I’d be throwing hands if a stranger on the street stopped to take photos of my child.
Absolutely nobody stops to tell them he’s cute and takes photos, they film everything whilst out so they would film it happening if it was true. Just another thing to add to the “King Koa” agenda.

Reactions: 10
I've not watched any of their videos in ages and have just watched the shopping village video. I cannot believe how they've gone with being so materialistic. When did this happen, and why? Its sick watching sienna say how paying 70 odd quid for a basic cardi was a good deal.

Reactions: 14
This “friend” Mia is referring to in her latest video, explaining she is buying him gifts and then giggling/eyes darting around everywhere upon mentioning them, do you think this is an actual boyfriend

Reactions: 2
This “friend” Mia is referring to in her latest video, explaining she is buying him gifts and then giggling/eyes darting around everywhere upon mentioning them, do you think this is an actual boyfriend
Probably another crush and buying him things to get him to like her....also what video is this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ok maybe I'm just unattendive and silly... However now in confused. Has McDonald's gotten more vegan options? Is it fake? Or is it clickbait?
They’ve made those themselves. Probably recreating vegan takeaway items or something

They’ve made those themselves. Probably recreating vegan takeaway items or something
If that's the case, that's amazing, because I thought they looked real. Still looks yummy. I disagree with lots about family fizz, but can't fault that.

Reactions: 1
Ok maybe I'm just unattendive and silly... However now in confused. Has McDonald's gotten more vegan options? Is it fake? Or is it clickbait?
The McPlant, Double McPlant, Vegetable Delux, Spicy Veggie Wrap, Veggie Dippers and Fries are all approved by the UK Vegan Society.

Reactions: 2
The McPlant, Double McPlant, Vegetable Delux, Spicy Veggie Wrap, Veggie Dippers and Fries are all approved by the UK Vegan Society.
None of these are those items they don’t look like that. They’ve made them themselves but they’ve done a good job tbf

The making myself feel better video
See the video finally. Very strange way of saying there might be a boyfriend. But I still say it's someone she likes and thinks buying expensive gifts will get him to like her.

Reactions: 3
Wait Karma is nearly 5 and she is in Nursery? I'm confused. My little girl is only a few months older than her and seems years older than Karma. I know they're only little once but I wish they would stop babying her.

Reactions: 9
Pretty standard, it’s not hard to make a burger 🤣
Never said it was hard to make a burger…? Just pointed out to the previous poster who thought they’d brought them from McDonald’s that they’re actually homemade

Reactions: 1
I could be wrong but their height TikTok seems odd. I swear Mi was never that much shorter than Georgie and Darren doesn’t look 6 feet to me. It’s not a big deal and I might be wrong just an observation.

I could be wrong but their height TikTok seems odd. I swear Mi was never that much shorter than Georgie and Darren doesn’t look 6 feet to me. It’s not a big deal and I might be wrong just an observation.
He is not 6ft. I am 5'5 and I fit under my partners chin when we both stand. I think my partner is about 5'10. The difference between Sienna and Mia is how it is with me and my partner. Darren is only just taller then Georgie so I say maybe 5'8

ETA.... just had another watch of it. So the appearance of size between D&G standing straight is like me and my partner. But as I'm 1 inch taller then Georgie, it still stands that Darren would only be around the 5'10 mark too

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I get some people are insecure about their height but I never understand how lying about it makes any sense when people will see you in real life or be able to compare you in a video to other peoples heights haha and will know you’re lying. I find it hard to believe Darren is 6ft and yeah it’s not the end of the world if he’s lying about it but it’s just funny. Georgie is average height for a woman but cause the others are very short maybe that’s why Darren thinks he get away with saying he’s a lot taller cause people won’t notice it like we have.

He is not 6ft. I am 5'5 and I fit under my partners chin when we both stand. I think my partner is about 5'10. The difference between Sienna and Mia is how it is with me and my partner. Darren is only just taller then Georgie so I say maybe 5'8

ETA.... just had another watch of it. So the appearance of size between D&G standing straight is like me and my partner. But as I'm 1 inch taller then Georgie, it still stands that Darren would only be around the 5'10 mark too
yeah looking again you’re definitely right. My dads 5 10 and a half and my mums 5’4 and a half (I got screwed over at 5’2 and a half 😂) but the height between Darren and Georgie is very similar to myparents height difference.

Like I said it’s not a big deal it’s just a weird thing to lie about. One of my friends is legit 6 foot and I was excepting them to say taller. I think our perspective of 6 foot is screwed cause so many people lie.

Reactions: 4
yeah looking again you’re definitely right. My dads 5 10 and a half and my mums 5’4 and a half (I got screwed over at 5’2 and a half 😂) but the height between Darren and Georgie is very similar to myparents height difference.

Like I said it’s not a big deal it’s just a weird thing to lie about. One of my friends is legit 6 foot and I was excepting them to say taller. I think our perspective of 6 foot is screwed cause so many people lie.
Yeah I don't get the need to lie. 5'10 is fairly tall in itself.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.