Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lip filler can't be vegan due to being tested on animals. I'm quite disappointed by that to be honest.

Reactions: 20
#AD Me and my oldest baby Mia got to spend another day together, trying the new vegan lip fillers

Reactions: 5
I find it so sad how normalised it is for teens and young adults to get all of these cosmetic procedures. I understand an older lady maybe wanting to reduce wrinkles and non permanent things like having eyebrows or nails done, but the obsession with pumping fillers and other stuff into young bodies is disturbing. Mia’s a pretty girl and an influencer who should be advocating self love, not changing anything possible. Georgie should not be encouraging her!
I’ve seen so many young women go and get loads of work done the minute they’re old enough and I just find it sad, people preach self love and in the same breath, pick apart ever insecurity someone might have about themselves.

Reactions: 15
I find it so sad how normalised it is for teens and young adults to get all of these cosmetic procedures. I understand an older lady maybe wanting to reduce wrinkles and non permanent things like having eyebrows or nails done, but the obsession with pumping fillers and other stuff into young bodies is disturbing. Mia’s a pretty girl and an influencer who should be advocating self love, not changing anything possible. Georgie should not be encouraging her!
I’ve seen so many young women go and get loads of work done the minute they’re old enough and I just find it sad, people preach self love and in the same breath, pick apart ever insecurity someone might have about themselves.
I don't know how Mia edits most photos but one I saw showed her skin looking how it does without airbrushing and I think it's good for younger girls to see influencers that have acne just like them. Other things I may not agree with etc but I thought that was a positive.

Reactions: 7
Sorry to be bluntly honest but the lip filler looks awful on her I’ve no idea how she thinks that looks good it’s too much it’s ridiculous looking and the other poster was right it looks like the dolmio puppet. Fair enough if she likes it or if anyone wants their lips to look like that it’s their choice that’s fine but she honestly looked better without it but I think she has so many insecurities that no matter what fillers or whatever she gets done she’ll always find something new about herself she doesn’t like.

Reactions: 10
No, just Georgie
This is sad but it’s her choice. Personally I didn’t think she need any work done. Georgia should have went to see a therapist ages ago she is very insecure her reminding fizzfans how old she had Mia on TikTok, wearing clothes that are much younger than her, seeks male approval from Darren all the time and even Koa when she wrote on his birthday « your love for me is the most beautiful thing in the world » and if you noticed that she also seeks Mia’s approval and tries desperately to please her like she is more her best mate than her mum for example when she gives Mia her presents she always says « are you sure you like it », « oh I’m not sure it’s good » « do you think I should take it back » I never see her asking those questions to Sienna. Unfortunately Mia is learning from her.
Btw I also thought Sienna’s gym camp video was odd and forced with Georgie giving her a high five everytime, trying to put Sienna off her gym camp and Mia hugging her it all just seemed fake

Reactions: 8
They all seem so deeply miserable and disconnected from reality. It’s honestly just sad at this point.

I see others are aware as well, but I have to agree with Georgie on this. At least this dress is not bad compared to what she have worn before imo
I don’t think her age is the issue with the dress, it just really is too short. Especially the way it rises up in between her legs, I can imagine it’s not easy to not flash when sitting down.

Nothing she says will change the fact she is immature cause we’ve seen how she behaves in public on the train that time for example crawling around and even worse while other people were on the train too! she tries to act like a teenager cause she thinks it’s cool and will impress Mia and from many things she has said she clearly is insecure at times that she isn’t Mias age anymore and there’s time she has sounded jealous of Mia. Saying to her daughter “ we are more like friends than mother and daughter aren’t we cause we’re so close in age” needing reassurance all the time to feel younger. In Costa Rica they made some outfit video and Georgie was trying to convince Darren to tell her she looked like a teenager and he kept saying she didn’t which she didn’t like to hear and kept going on about it needing someone to tell her she looked like a teen. Another time in she said people mistook her for being a teenager which I find hard to believe but it shows there’s been many times she tries to live as a teenager again. I also think if you need to make an instagram post being that defensive then I think there’s some truth to what we all say on here and she knows it but obviously doesn’t want to accept it. A dm like that I wouldn’t even bother responding to cause it’s not worth it.

Of course she has the right to wear what she wants and it’s not like every outfit she wears is bad or that she dresses the same way as Mia everyday but when she says she doesn’t like all the outfits Mia wears when there’s been times she’s copied Mia and tried to dress like a teenager and style her hair like Mias it shows she’s lying. She has too much time on her hands to be able to sit and write a defensive post like that when most women in their mid 30’s would be too busy focused on important things in real life. If someone insulted her weight then yeah I could understand that could hurt and want you to defend yourself but when it’s about something small like an outfit just ignore it. I personally wouldn’t message someone about their outfit saying that cause I don’t feel there’s any need when I’d discuss things like that on here if I felt a need to talk about it. I do think there’s times georgie doesn’t like to hear the truth and that’s fair enough cause she’s going to do what she wants no matter how cringe it is. All that aside I think Georgie needs therapy and I’m coming from a nice place saying that cause nobody is perfect everyone has struggles and mentally there is a lot off with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ive just discovered Norris Nuts. Who copies who? Because their videos and thumbnails are pretty much identical

New house tour
Kids turn 21
Buy anything on credit card
Last to stop eating spicy food
Last to leave the pool
Camping outside for 24 hours

Reactions: 5
Ive just discovered Norris Nuts. Who copies who? Because their videos and thumbnails are pretty much identical
They copy Norris Nuts well majority of the time they do for sure and a few years ago I remember in a video Georgie, Mia , sienna and karma who was a baby at the time all going out and Darren wasn’t with them cause Georgie mentioned he was at home watching Norris nuts videos for hours and when they got home Georgie asked him what he had been up to and he had said he’d come up with new video ideas aka copied the Norris nuts. I mean all these family channels copy the bigger channels like Norris Nuts so that’s not surprising as they’re all desperate for views so always finding new ways to exploit their kids but what is weird is that a grown man wanted to stay home to sit around watching the Norris nuts and he claims he has a real hard working job lol.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.