Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4:30-4:55 of this video sums up Georgie isn’t as perfect and innocent as she seems which makes me also believe she’s a psychopath and has a mean sly streak in her. The ball is in her court she looks like the good parent the innocent one and Mias bio dad is painted as the bad guy . I don’t know what fully went on in that situation between the three of them but I don’t believe for one second that Georgie is as innocent and nice as she tries make herself look. The man who runs this channel he had multiple off camera conversations with Mias bio dad but for whatever reason he can’t share a lot of the things Mia’s dad has told him about Georgie that could be cause of legal reasons or maybe Mias dad knows it won’t go any good to share that stuff because he’ll probably be painted even more as the bad guy for talking about Georgie .

Georgie had no problem like 2 years ago slagging off Mias dad in her instagram comments saying Mias dad isn’t a good person and has problems which led to family fizz fans speaking horribly about Mias bio dad so Georgie was manipulative and wrong for that. I don’t know Mias bio dad so obviously I can’t say whether the man is innocent in everything or not cause I don’t know but I wouldn’t be surprised if Georgie had tried to make him look bad. Yes Mia cut him off and chose Georgie over him so you could look at that and say well he’s the bad guy but the thing is she cut him off when she was like 12 she was a little kid so for all we know she could of done it for an immature reason , she could of been encouraged to cut him off and she could of been told bad untrue things about him which made her dislike him which I’m getting the impression did happen from things the dad challenge podcast has hinted at.

If she cut off her dad for a genuine reason then fair enough it’s not my place to tell anyone they should or shouldn’t cut someone off but I hope for her sake it was a genuine mature reason because if it’s something childish or something she was manipulated into doing then that’s just very sad to miss all these years with her bio dad over nothing. Of course it’s her business but they had no problem for years using her dad for views on so many videos and referring to him. Mia even said in videos her dad has problems and was laughing at him , speaking about him like he was dirt on her shoe and like she never had a bond with him. It’s just all sad and I hope it’s not something she lives to regret.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This is so petty but I can’t stop noticing whenever georgie is describing a food she always say “creamy”. Oooh that looks creamy mmm that makes it so creamy like girl think of another adjective 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Speaking about these pregnancy prank..

I have always despised the 2 videos they made with Mia wearing a fake pregnancy bump. She’s a literal child and Georgie thought it would be hilarious to make her 12(I think it was) go out wearing it and pretending she’s pregnant. I know it sometimes happens but it was for sure not to spread awareness about that it can happen in unfortunate events but just for fun and silly views.

Reactions: 11
made me sad when sienna said she USED to enjoy science. I know children's interests change but G and D definitely never really encouraged her to keep that interest.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Which video?
---
In the gymnastics video yesterday, Georgie says they’re off to her mums house. I thought her mum had disowned her?
Her mum has disowned Harriette and she is forbidden to speak to them as she left the religion at 20. She hasn’t spoken to them in 14 years. They can’t call or text.

Georgie also left the religion but I think because she had a child while still in the religion and was married to Kyeza who was also JW (married due to the religion because it’s not good to have a child and not be married) I think she wasn’t disowned or her circumstances were different.

Maybe her mother has since left the religion herself, the majority of people leave if circumstances change, like separation from a partner, etc. however this doesn’t explain why Harriette can’t have contact with her family.

Reactions: 7
The “Fizzier” thumbnail is disgusting. Nothing like selling your child in a leotard for views. I hate to think how many of those views are for the wrong reason. Poor Sienna doesn’t even realise she’s being used this way.

Which video?
---
In the gymnastics video yesterday, Georgie says they’re off to her mums house. I thought her mum had disowned her?
In Gs latest carousel on Instagram she’s labeled one of her photos as treated her mum and sister to cakes. Am I rite in thinking Sienna and Karma have stayed with them this weekend?

Reactions: 4
In Gs latest carousel on Instagram she’s labeled one of her photos as treated her mum and sister to cakes. Am I rite in thinking Sienna and Karma have stayed with them this weekend?
Yes her sister Rose and mother, whom Harriette can’t talk with

Reactions: 3
Georgies insta story saying how her and Darren are off on a “big trip”…

it seems odd to me that karma and sienna were away from their parents all weekend, for them to come back and their parents go away the next day? Especially for karma who won’t really understand why they are away. Why did the two girls have to go away this weekend instead of spending time together before the parents went on holiday?

Did georgie just need to spend extra special time with her favourite two before being away for a week? She is so deranged

Reactions: 13
Agreed, wondered if they were off to scout for the next living destination. Quality time with Mia to persuade her to come with them?!

Reactions: 5
Hopefully they will be both leave and not return, Haz will do a better job with all of them.
---

it seems odd to me that karma and sienna were away from their parents all weekend, for them to come back and their parents go away the next day? Especially for karma who won’t really understand why they are away. Why did the two girls have to go away this weekend instead of spending time together before the parents went on holiday?

Did georgie just need to spend extra special time with her favourite two before being away for a week? She is so deranged
Exactly this, all her stories about the two make sense now. Do we reckon she’ll be gone for a few weeks?

Reactions: 5

I also find it odd that this is their 2nd trip abroad without their kids this year...and we're only 3½ months in!

Obviously not saying parents can't go away without their kids, but this seems excessive compared to what I am used to from my own family and others when most of the kids are still little 🤷🏻

And then of course as you said, Sienna and Karma have literally had 1(?) day with their parents before they are being left again. They even said they were unsure how Karma would be as she'd never stayed overnight with those specific people, but instead of making sure they had time to settle her if needed after, they had a holiday planned?!

Wonder where they’re flying to? Short or long haul do we reckon?

Reactions: 3
Exploiting their kids to make all this money and the two of them just going off to spend and enjoy money they didn’t work hard for and earn themselves.

Reactions: 4
Maybe it wasn’t Dubai? But I’ve searched Heathrow and Gatwick and the only other departure of long haul at the time of posting is New York and Egypt and they definitely aren’t in those places (Egypt airline seats are different to the picture she posted)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.