Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"How long can I stay in the car for" "How many people can I fit in my car" "24hrs in my car" "Road trip with friends" "car tour" "oh no I broke down" "oh no I hit the curb/kerb" (always forget what one us brits use) "oh no someone hit my car (honest it wasn't my fault)" 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
“ almost got into a car crash!!! 😔😵💫😟😟😖😭🫣😨 (NOT CLICKBAIT ”

Obviously they will use such emotes as well

Reactions: 11
“ almost got into a car crash!!! 😔😵💫😟😟😖😭🫣😨 (NOT CLICKBAIT ”

Obviously they will use such emotes as well
I reckon she will actually crash, look at the golf cart 🤣 will be interesting to see how long they stay in the UK now that Mia has got what she wanted out of it.

Reactions: 9
I reckon she will actually crash, look at the golf cart 🤣 will be interesting to see how long they stay in the UK now that Mia has got what she wanted out of it.
I was thinking the same thing. She crashed the golf cart and tried to make it seem like it wasn't her fault eventhough it very much seemed to be. I think the same will probably happen with a car. I think it's something like 1 in 5 new drivers get into a crash in their 1st year. Mia will want to show off her car like she did with the golf cart and we know she is easily distracted so mix them together and it's a recipe for disaster.

I'm conflicted on the leaving UK thing though. Even if she does pass, she won't then be able to drive abroad anyway as they get hire cars and most places you have to be 21 or 25 to drive them 🤷🏻
But obviously once you have your license, you don't actually have to use it and it did seem like one of the big reasons they committed to staying in the uk for a while. I hope for the sake of the younger 2 having settled in nursery and actually getting an education that they stay for at least a few more years!

Reactions: 7
What I don’t understand is.. don’t they live in central London?? Driving will be a nightmare, especially for a new driver. Maybe this will be an excuse for them to move again though 😂

Reactions: 10
What I don’t understand is.. don’t they live in central London?? Driving will be a nightmare, especially for a new driver. Maybe this will be an excuse for them to move again though 😂
The general area where they are is over 2 miles from places like Oxford Street, so it isn't quite as bad as central London - but still not easy for a new (easily distracted) driver - assuming she passed.

Reactions: 6
No matter if she passed or failed, they'll be plenty clickbait titles

Reactions: 7
For breakfast the kids just had rice with coconut milk, doesn’t seem that nutritious

Reactions: 2
Why are they doing a sky add, I thought they didn't watch TV.

Reactions: 5
For breakfast the kids just had rice with coconut milk, doesn’t seem that nutritious
In no way am I trying to defend them, but their breakfast was fine. Rice is a grain (fibre) and fast releasing carb, the coconut cream is a source of fat, they added preservatives like jam and also banana for sweetness and sugar, only thing it was missing was protein, which all vegans struggle to get. Looks like a good meal for quick energy, however the kids would have needed a snack shortly after.

some parents feed their kids McDonald’s for dinner, so we really can’t throw hands at georgie for making a homecooked and want meal.

In no way am I trying to defend them, but their breakfast was fine. Rice is a grain (fibre) and fast releasing carb, the coconut cream is a source of fat, they added preservatives like jam and also banana for sweetness and sugar, only thing it was missing was protein, which all vegans struggle to get. Looks like a good meal for quick energy, however the kids would have needed a snack shortly after.

some parents feed their kids McDonald’s for dinner, so we really can’t throw hands at georgie for making a homecooked and want meal.
Again not defending them but to be fair there are plenty of plant based protein sources, vegans don’t tend to be low on protein. Peanut butter, seeds, other nuts, oats, beans, lentils, hemp seeds are fantastic, quinoa, even bread etc :) We don’t actually need a lot of protein as a human being, not as much as people think.

• Heart
Again not defending them but to be fair there are plenty of plant based protein sources, vegans don’t tend to be low on protein. Peanut butter, seeds, other nuts, oats, beans, lentils, hemp seeds are fantastic, quinoa, even bread etc :) We don’t actually need a lot of protein as a human being, not as much as people think.
Quorn and plant based products are full of protein too. My sister is vegetarian and a PT and eats Quorn to get her protein in

The protein sources you just listed are primarily very low in protein compared to meat, chicken, steak etc. plus what you just listed are higher in other macronutrients. Eg, peanut butter is more of a fat source rather than protein. Oats are a carb.

Georgie, Darren, Mia and Sienna all have very low muscle tone for how much exercise they supposedly do (especially D and G). This is due to the minimal protein in their diet.

A breakfast should be balanced and contain a source of carb, protein and fat. There’s is missing any form of protein.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Their diet isn’t at all balanced. Georgie doesn’t even consume half of the recommended calories for her age. The kids have no balance of nutrients (protein, carbs, fats, sugars) it’s either green leaves and milk or a day full of chocolate for a challenge. Georgie has extremely unhealthy eating habits and I am worried that plays a big part in what she feeds Sienna, karma and Koa.

Reactions: 9
The protein sources you just listed are primarily very low in protein compared to meat, chicken, steak etc. plus what you just listed are higher in other macronutrients. Eg, peanut butter is more of a fat source rather than protein. Oats are a carb.

Georgie, Darren, Mia and Sienna all have very low muscle tone for how much exercise they supposedly do (especially D and G). This is due to the minimal protein in their diet.

A breakfast should be balanced and contain a source of carb, protein and fat. There’s is missing any form of protein.
I don’t want a debate but most people don’t eat a healthy balanced diet regardless of whether they eat meat or not. Family Fizz eat A LOT better than most people i know.
2 of my friends are vegan weightlifters with a lot of trophies to their name, both eat a plant based whole foods diet without using protein shakes etc. They’re massive.
On the other hand, not everyone wants big muscles and you won’t automatically get big muscles from all exercises as not everyone wants to look “big”. It’s easy to exercise and not look massive as not all exercises will give you big muscles. You can just be toned if that’s what you want. Maybe that’s what they want 🤷🏼‍♀️

Size 4 😲😲😲 I was skinny at her age yet never that small. Maybe a 6-8. And honestly how many of her followers are going to be a size 4. Be realistic Mia.
She loves talking about her height and weight. I can’t tell if it’s just her being attention seeking as always or if it’s something to be concerned about. I get that in that particular story she’s talking about dress she’s giving away so of course is letting people know what size it is if they want it but sometimes I feel like it’s just an excuse for her to bring up the fact she’s a size 4. I know some people are naturally very skinny but for the last while she’s started to look skinnier and sometimes it makes her look unwell to the point it’s made her look so much older. I know we’ve seen her eat and she talks happily about food in videos so I’m not diagnosing her with anything and I also am aware she is a naturally very slim person so maybe there’s nothing to worry about.

She’s very caught up in social media world cause she has no escape from it cause this is the ‘work’ she does taking photos , posting photos and recording herself so I think this has all had a negative impact on her over the years making her very obsessed with how she looks at all times and comparing herself to other people cause we’ve seen her try to alter her appearance copying other people and to an extent as she’s young it’s normal to follow trends to figure out what you like and don’t like but I think she can get a bit obsessed with doing that cause she has nothing else to focus on in life and no real responsibilities.

She constantly needs validation from people like when made those videos going around London asking guys to rate her out of 10 cause she wanted attention and compliments which is desperate and sad. It really doesn’t help having a mum like Georgie who is insecure and always finding a way to talk about her own body and weight which isn’t a good influence on her daughters to hear things like that. I hope it’s just a simple post her wanting to give away an item of clothing like many people do and nothing deeper than that.

I also think it plays a big role with Georgie being insecure as you guys are saying and also that Georgie needs constant validation and such from Darren and it’s very shown in the videos. That could be why Mia is the way she is and needs to tell everyone her weight and size and height. Social media and Georgie plays a big role in this.

She loves talking about her height and weight. I can’t tell if it’s just her being attention seeking as always or if it’s something to be concerned about. I get that in that particular story she’s talking about dress she’s giving away so of course is letting people know what size it is if they want it but sometimes I feel like it’s just an excuse for her to bring up the fact she’s a size 4. I know some people are naturally very skinny but for the last while she’s started to look skinnier and sometimes it makes her look unwell to the point it’s made her look so much older. I know we’ve seen her eat and she talks happily about food in videos so I’m not diagnosing her with anything and I also am aware she is a naturally very slim person so maybe there’s nothing to worry about.

She’s very caught up in social media world cause she has no escape from it cause this is the ‘work’ she does taking photos , posting photos and recording herself so I think this has all had a negative impact on her over the years making her very obsessed with how she looks at all times and comparing herself to other people cause we’ve seen her try to alter her appearance copying other people and to an extent as she’s young it’s normal to follow trends to figure out what you like and don’t like but I think she can get a bit obsessed with doing that cause she has nothing else to focus on in life and no real responsibilities.

She constantly needs validation from people like when made those videos going around London asking guys to rate her out of 10 cause she wanted attention and compliments which is desperate and sad. It really doesn’t help having a mum like Georgie who is insecure and always finding a way to talk about her own body and weight which isn’t a good influence on her daughters to hear things like that. I hope it’s just a simple post her wanting to give away an item of clothing like many people do and nothing deeper than that.
I don't think it is anything other then wanting to give something away but her being a size 4 is shocking. Like I said I was a size 6-8 from a child until I was 25. I'm now 34 and have put on the weight ( too much for my liking but still). I also agree with her looking much older as she's getting smaller but I think that's because of the gaunt looks she's gained from it. Same as georgie looking older due to the gaunt look. She 100% wants validation from others and she laps it up from the positive remarks and hates the negative ones. Might be on my own here but I don't see her as pretty (not saying she's not I just don't see it) and tbh her attitude doesn't help with that either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.