Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We don’t” “it’s brain rot” “where’s the remote” “STOP IT” talk about abuse!! If HE doesn’t want to watch TV, fine, but don’t force your views onto innocent children. Nothing wrong with children enjoying some fun TV, the latest shows or baby sensory. The only brain rot is the books Darren reads about how eating millionaire shortbread means you will become a millionaire.
And the panic on Georgie’s face! They are so dramatic. Telling children to “go and be productive” with their time is ridiculous, everyone should be allowed time to relax and do something you enjoy. Darren is so so controlling

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tv is brain rot but lets his wife and kids do tiktok and exploit them online for money is better Darren?

Darren is a lost cause, he thinks he’s better than the rest of us cus of the entrepreneur, millionaire and whatever books he reads. I remember in LA, he regifted a book he read to Bob as well.

Don’t get me wrong, I get that you can get smart off of books as I read them as well for uni. But it’s just different from Darren. I hope you guys get what I mean because I don’t know how to explain it, sorry. 😪

Reactions: 18
To be fair he could have been completely putting that on for the camera
In my opinion that part of the video was 1000% real he was not expecting them to break the controlling rule he had set in place it caught him off guard that was not acting he was pissed off and stressed out with them having the tv on I thought he was going to lose it at Sienna when she was trying to plug the tv back in but he was aware he was getting content so didn’t want the video to go to waste so of course he held back on how angry he really wanted to be. There are videos of theirs that are cringe , acting and put on for the camera but this video that’s a man who is genuinely angry. He’ll happy film his kids providing content to pedophiles out there in the world and doesn’t see an issue with that but when the kids have the tv on he sees a problem with that.

Reactions: 7
On Mias Instagram, she's putting her driving test video out tomorrow

Reactions: 3
I have never known a family as weird as them. The scene with the tv really shocked me actually I get not wanting your kids in front of the tv 24/7 but what harm can watching a little bit a day do

Reactions: 10
I have never known a family as weird as them. The scene with the tv really shocked me actually I get not wanting your kids in front of the tv 24/7 but what harm can watching a little bit a day do
I think he’s probably afraid that the children will see stuff on TV that doesn’t align with his beliefs. God forbid they’d have their own thoughts and opinions 😂🙄

Reactions: 13
I think he’s probably afraid that the children will see stuff on TV that doesn’t align with his beliefs. God forbid they’d have their own thoughts and opinions 😂🙄
They’re going to grow up so lost and confused as they’ve never been allowed their own opinions on anything. I follow a mum on Tik Tok who is vegan but her child recently asked to try meat (aged between Sienna and Karma) and the mum let her. She mentioned in the comments how she wishes her daughter didn’t eat meat but she won’t control her and will let her navigate life on her own.
Georgie and Darren would never do this, even away from veganism. They tell Mia all the time that she isn’t to drink alcohol or smoke, the kids aren’t allowed to watch TV. Koa picked up a Dairy Milk chocolate bar in the petrol station and Mia grabbed it off of him so fast as if he’d picked up a lit cigarette. Letting your children make their own choices is a huge part of their development, you watch them make mistakes and learn from them. They need to stop acting like anything other than what they read in their books is evil. They’re all just going to rebel when they are older and it wouldn’t surprise me if Mia already is behind their backs.

Reactions: 14
100% ! It is just another form of control as is keeping them out of the school system, moving every few years so they don't make lasting friendships or connections with others, etc. Same applies to Ingham Family.

Reactions: 9
That gives me major Truman Show vibes.. in a way you could think of Mia and Sienna being “on TV” since millions of people are watching them through a screen. And yet they aren’t allowed to watch TV?

Also, if TV is brain rot…then why the f isn’t youtube brain rot too? 😂

Reactions: 16
That gives me major Truman Show vibes.. in a way you could think of Mia and Sienna being “on TV” since millions of people are watching them through a screen. And yet they aren’t allowed to watch TV?

Also, if TV is brain rot…then why the f isn’t youtube brain rot too? 😂
Their channel, themselves and beliefs are brain rot

on their insta story they said they were doing a family day out and they would post a video if it. Later today they posted a photo on their story of Mia and Sienna standing in front of a Gucci shop. So let me guess another designer shopping video coming up and yay a family day out in something that they do daily every day

Reactions: 11
on their insta story they said they were doing a family day out and they would post a video if it. Later today they posted a photo on their story of Mia and Sienna standing in front of a Gucci shop. So let me guess another designer shopping video coming up and yay a family day out in something that they do daily every day
I really hope they never come to the designer outlet next to me

Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched the Truman show movie in a long time but I remember a scene it was something like he was talking to his wife and then she stops and holds up a tin of soup I think and makes sure the brand name is in the camera shot and starts talking about the product advertising it to sell it to the people watching and then goes back to talking to him but it makes me think of Family Fizz and other family channels nothing is ever really lived in the moment or natural because they’re doing it for the camera and trying to sell whatever they are using or doing and then it’ll go back to them walking around vlogging to then go back to them trying to sell something to viewers so it’s all just very fake and weird. You see the parents of the these channels looking at the camera then looking at the kids saying “isn’t this product great kids!?” and then kids give a cringe rehearsed “Yeah!”.

Reactions: 11
I really hope they never come to the designer outlet next to me
Im trying not to judge but I just don’t get people who would travel or drive more than 2h to buy more Gucci/Louis Vuitton stuff. I admit I have an expensive hobby as well I buy mangas often but I wouldn’t go somewhere different to buy mangas or do something that I usually do in my town like didn’t Family Fizz want to explore cultures or visit unique places on their « family day out » rather than spend another 500£ on Gucci ?

Reactions: 3
Baby number 5 is being spoken about on Tik Tok 😭 please do not bring another poor soul into this world.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve said it before I don’t think there’s any hope for Mia but I really hope sienna breaks away from the family when shes old enough. Georgie’s sister Harriette seems so sweet and down to earth and she made the difficult decision to leave the cult/religion. I really hope sienna does the same. No idea how karma and koa will turn out as they were born into the rich influencer life, but sienna experienced life before that

Also I feel like everything revolves around what mia wants. Mia didn’t want to go to school, sienna clearly did. But because Mia didn’t want to attend school and is doing well on YouTube, they’ve taken that opportunity away from sienna

I’ve said it before I don’t think there’s any hope for Mia but I really hope sienna breaks away from the family when shes old enough. Georgie’s sister Harriette seems so sweet and down to earth and she made the difficult decision to leave the cult/religion. I really hope sienna does the same. No idea how karma and koa will turn out as they were born into the rich influencer life, but sienna experienced life before that

Also I feel like everything revolves around what mia wants. Mia didn’t want to go to school, sienna clearly did. But because Mia didn’t want to attend school and is doing well on YouTube, they’ve taken that opportunity away from sienna
Sienna sadly really didn’t get much life experience before YouTube. Their channel started in 2016, but really the whole thing took off in early 2017. Sienna was 5. So really I highly doubt she remembers any other life before that as naturally our brains wouldn’t recall practically anything day to day that young. I imagine much of the videos she was a part of at that age even she would not remember making. Mia is the only child who had a somewhat normal life as she was 11 before their channel blew up.

Reactions: 8
Sienna sadly really didn’t get much life experience before YouTube. Their channel started in 2016, but really the whole thing took off in early 2017. Sienna was 5. So really I highly doubt she remembers any other life before that as naturally our brains wouldn’t recall practically anything day to day that young. I imagine much of the videos she was a part of at that age even she would not remember making. Mia is the only child who had a somewhat normal life as she was 11 before their channel blew up.
Yeah this is true cause there’s been times they’ve watched old videos , talking about a video they made in the past or things they did and Sienna hasn’t remembered it and doesn’t know what they’re talking about. Of course like you said as she was so young she’s naturally only going to remember so much but what’s sad about that is she doesn’t know what a normal private life is like cause she only knows the life they have been living all these years whereas Mia had eleven years to have a normal life which sadly she doesn’t anymore which has affected her negatively all these years and you can see it with things she says and how she behaves.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.