Family Fizz #10 Why Does Avril LeFizz’s Life Have To Be So “Complicated?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgie has had insecurities with her body/weight and food for quite a while now and in the last year you can see how it’s got worse. She’s also dressing more like Mia the same style of clothes wanting to show her stomach a lot like how Mia does so I do feel like she’s trying to complete with Mia by trying to be the same weight. It’s concerning because if nobody around her is looking out for her it’ll get worse.

Reactions: 12
She’s promoting disordered eating, how terrifying to her young, impressionable audience. As much as she will fight back and say she doesn’t have an ED, her eating behaviours are not normal and are disordered.

Reactions: 7
i find it weird that the post has currently been up 4 hours and only has 18 comments. she’s probably deleting negative ones

Reactions: 5
Once she showed the big salad bowl the video restarted - I thought to myself, great my instagram/phone is playing up! NOPE. Oh my god. How on earth does she think it’s okay to show herself eating that little food. Two meals? WTF??? I was shocked. I thought that big salad was lunch, and I was expecting the video to continue

Reactions: 9
In the latest video, Georgie is too busy making sure everyone knows Koa is a boy, that she gets Sienna’s age wrong by TWO years! Sienna says “oi I'm not 9, I’m 11” and just got ignored.

Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for anyone close to their hotel rooms in the latest video. They were all so loud and Mia done nothing to stop it and she says she wants a baby in the next 4 years. Someone needs to bloody grow up first.

Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for anyone close to their hotel rooms in the latest video. They were all so loud and Mia done nothing to stop it and she says she wants a baby in the next 4 years. Someone needs to bloody grow up first.
I thought this too! they were all so loud I don’t get why they always have to shout and scream it’s like they don’t understand other people exist in the world who are staying in the other hotel rooms and they need to respect that cause if people were being loud while Karma and Koa are sleeping I’m sure they would be complaining in their video about those people. They don’t know how to act in the real world.

Karma and Koa seem like hard work to look after because of lack of discipline and being spoilt rotten but mainly Karma does not seem like an easy child she’s very loud and Koa unfortunately copies her. She’s going to be 5 this year but she’s regressed so much you would think she’s only 3 even the way she speaks has changed she talks with a baby voice and acts younger than she is. It’s sad to see because it’s not her fault at all she didn’t choose to be raised like this.

Mia is mentally like 13 years old she’s not mentally an adult so it’s no wonder she acts the way she does and it would be concerning to see her raise a child of her own cause she needs to grow up first and realise having a child shouldn’t be just so you can exploit the child making videos to make money cause being a parent is a big responsibility but I can’t blame Mia for only seeing babies as something to make content out of when she’s been raised to think that’s what having kids is for.

Reactions: 8
If they could go back in time and name him King instead of Koa they 100% would. They probably would go back and rename him as King-Koa lol. It’s ridiculous them calling king and boy boy they are obsessed they are with him being a boy. They treat him like he is better than the girls and it’s teaching the girls to look at the male gender as above and better than them. Why can’t they raise them to believe people are equal and why can’t they show the same appreciation and love to each of their kids whether they’re a girl or boy.

Reactions: 14
I’ve just watched Koa’s present opening video. For someone with 4 kids, Georgie is exceptionally tit at buying gifts for children. What 3 year old wants a bum bag, a T-shirt showing “muscles of the arm” and a designer T-shirt? The only presents he cared about was the truck set and the bin lorry from Sienna. He was slightly interested in the book until Georgie explained what it was to him then he didn’t care about that either. Lovely age appropriate birthday activities too - an art gallery - just what every 3 year old wants to do.

I can see what everyone is saying about Karma looking ill in the recent vids too. Maybe she’s looking pale because we’re just not used to seeing them all without a tan because they’ve spent so long living in hot countries and it’s been winter? She does look really pale with dark, tired eyes though. Not like a healthy child. They’ll never get her checked out though. I hope she’s not unwell.

Sienna is definitely morphing in to a mini-Mia though. Walking along the seafront with her handbag and flicking her hair. Shame. I wish she had her own friends so she’d have confidence being her true self like she used to rather than trying to be her self-obsessed older sister.

Reactions: 13
SERIOUS QUESTION. On Gs fourth Instagram post she’s said ‘ her favourite pics of the week ‘ well they are all KARMA 😑 but for two and she’s in one of those! Anyway my point is - the first pic - sienna is an absolutely beautiful girl with the prettiest eyes , when she grows up she will be a stunner with a kind heart and a good natured soul and so can you tell me why the only pic of sienna on her own SHE HAS HER EYES CLOSED ! 👀 I’ve said it before she’s jealous of her own daughters especially sienna ! Karma has her mothers heavy brow and sunken eyes I think that’s why she’s her obvious favourite and I can’t understand why she is so cold with sienna other than as said !
---

SO evident that georgie is trying to be young like mia 😭
WTF are they wearing ??? 🤦🏽‍♀️

G your daughter is half your age ! HALF YOUR AGE ! Did you hear that lady ? GROW THE FK UP ! Stop competing with her one min and then trying to be her the next ! I get so much second hand embarrassment for you ! I don’t even watch you anymore as my CRINGE goes into overdrive!

• Heart
Due to the age gaps, Georgie dressing and acting like Mia is like Mia trying to be like Karma or Koa (although sometimes she does behave like a child). We all know she was a young mum but it’s weird how much of a personality trait it is for her.

Reactions: 6
Due to the age gaps, Georgie dressing and acting like Mia is like Mia trying to be like Karma or Koa (although sometimes she does behave like a child). We all know she was a young mum but it’s weird how much of a personality trait it is for her.
She acts like a big sister who's trying to act like a mum.....just like mia did whilst "babysitting"

SO evident that georgie is trying to be young like mia 😭
It’s so embarrassing! I used to think Darren was an okay guy but the way he allows her to favour Koa and especially karma over sienna makes me sick & the fact he never pulls her up on her desperado Ho carry on ! Starting to think he likes being made a fool of ! ITS SIENNA I feel sorry for as Mia doesn’t seem phased by her wannabe teen nearing middle aged mother but sienna often looks like she wants the ground to swallow her up! If she attended school she would soon see how pathetic her mother really is and how mothers are meant to behave in comparison to other parents but alas she doesn’t and so knows no better. When her sister ( the woman with all the pugs ) goes to visit even she looks embarrassed and she doesn’t even have children! 🤦🏽‍♀️
---

It's not winter in the UK or anything...
She would full on walk about naked if she was allowed with a sign on her saying EVERYONE LOOK AT ME ! 😑

If I didn’t know Georgie’s age I would honestly think looking at her now she was like 45/46 she has an older face than her actual age I’ve always thought this since I first started watching their videos I assumed she was in her late 30’s I never would of thought she was a teen mum with Mia and then she said in a vlog how old she was and I was shocked she was only in her late 20’s at the time. I remember when she showed photos of her in the hospital after giving birth to Mia and she looks like a 26 year old woman in that bed not a 17 year old girl. You can really see it in a lot of her instagram videos how much older she looks. I don’t think late 40’s is old but it’s just she doesn’t look 35. She doesn’t look young , she’s not a teenager shes just an adult trying to be really young again which is very embarrassing.

She needs to accept that she’s 35 which is still very young and she’s not a teenager anymore. She’s an irresponsible mother most of the time and a bad influence so she needs to grow up. She needs to stop favouring Koa cause he’s a boy. His gender doesn’t make him better then his sisters and doesn’t make him a king. Yes Koa is the youngest so no matter what age he is he’ll always be looked at as the baby of the family but that doesn’t mean he needs to be treated like a baby. He’s 3 years old but they treat him like he’s 10 months old. There’s been a lot of times I’ve seen someone else feeding him instead of teaching him to feed himself his meal. Karma has regressed so much and Koa has too.

Georgie is bitter and jealous she didn’t get to be a be a child free mum in her late teens/20’s but she needs to get over that it’s been 18 years since Mia was born that’s enough time for Georgie to accept the way her life is you can’t change the past. She’s either competing with Mia or trying to be just like her like they are teen best friends it’s weird. Sienna is left out she will be sitting there awkwardly holding the camera vlogging and she’ll try make conversation with the family but most of the time they pay her no attention. Georgie and her have no connection but poor Sienna she desperately tries to please georgie and get her attention which Georgie has said she’s aware of yet she doesn’t even try bond with her daughter. Sienna sees how loving and interested Georgie is with Mia and I can tell by Siennas face she feels left out.

Darren seems so distracted by using the kids/family to make money and giving his attention to Karma and Koa that he overlooks Sienna too. He is nicer to her than Georgie and Mia are but he needs to step us as a dad and make time for Sienna especially when Georgie and Mia can treat her so badly and make fun of her. Sienna is already turning into another Mia cause that’s sadly the only influence she has and she’s been told to become a YouTuber/influencer too and that’s all she knows cause she hasn’t had a normal life being able to make her own choices and have a normal childhood.

• Heart
As if we couldn't think Mia could get any more immature. Her new video " finding the rudest streets in my city" literally being all awkward and giggly at the first street name. Ffs you're 18 not 14

Reactions: 18
As if we couldn't think Mia could get any more immature. Her new video " finding the rudest streets in my city" literally being all awkward and giggly at the first street name. Ffs you're 18 not 14
That’s something my son would find amusing, not an 18 year old 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
That’s something my son would find amusing, not an 18 year old 🤦🏻‍♀️
Pre teen and upto 16yr would find it funny not a bloody adult. Like I know of naughty named roads etc and I do find them funny but she was acting so childish about them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.