Family Fizz #10 Why Does Avril LeFizz’s Life Have To Be So “Complicated?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An Avril thread title yesss👏🏼😂

I’m interested to see what Mia’s birthday party will be like cause I’m assuming Darren , Georgie,Sienna,Karma and Koa will be at the party so I’m wondering will it be awkward like all the other parties in Costa Rica. Also most of people invited to Mia’s party will be people she’s met only one time lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Some people honestly never grow up, I’ve met people before in their 40’s 50’s, & 60’s who still hate to lose, and still try to act like a teen/early 20 something. When it comes to SM sometimes I think people act in a certain way, especially immature ways because, they think it gets more views. Their old vegan content didn’t make for good views. When they started to move to a different, less quality videos, they received more views.

Reactions: 5
An Avril thread title yesss👏🏼😂

I’m interested to see what Mia’s birthday party will be like cause I’m assuming Darren , Georgie,Sienna,Karma and Koa will be at the party so I’m wondering will it be awkward like all the other parties in Costa Rica. Also most of people invited to Mia’s party will be people she’s met only one time lol.
I think they will all be there which i dont like tbh because as youve said most of these people invited are probably ones shes met once or twice. Thus putting those kids in danger. But in all honesty will these people actually go if no meat option available (ive tried vegan food and its horrid) and no alcohol either. No doubt alcohol will get smuggled in. I just hope it wont be at their house, because thats unfair on those 3 younger kids.

Reactions: 7
They’re not purposely acting immature they honestly are immature! Mia is mentally stunted it’s concerning and she’s spoilt so her attitude is real it’s not an act and nobody is looking out for her. The girl is about to be 18 years old and can’t handle losing at anything she had a temper tantrum and gets annoyed when she doesn’t win or doesn’t get her way. Georgie never matured either she’s an embarrassment the way she behaves for her age. They only thing I think is an act is how they force themselves to try be funny when they are the least funniest people ever and these challenge videos they think are funny are really not but they’re so desperate for views they’ll do anything to get them. The immaturity is 100% real though that can’t be excused. Seeing Georgie a woman in her 30’s behave the way she did on the train and not being socially aware how it’s not normal to act that way.

I understand on these threads people can give their opinions but there’s a secret family fizz fan on here who can’t seem to handle when the rest of us point out the problems with this family as they are quick to make excuses for them or try justify the things they do. I think this person should make a rave thread because I can’t lie sometimes I think this person is Darren or Georgie but they’re trying to throw us off by certain things they say. Ever since I spoke about how the family fizz kids deserve a proper education whether that’s going to school or being homeschooled, this person has been on a mission to say the complete opposite to what everyone else says. Like I said people can give their opinions we won’t always agree but please don’t use these threads if you can’t handle criticism about this family.

Reactions: 15
Reactions: 4
I think they will all be there which i dont like tbh because as youve said most of these people invited are probably ones shes met once or twice. Thus putting those kids in danger. But in all honesty will these people actually go if no meat option available (ive tried vegan food and its horrid) and no alcohol either. No doubt alcohol will get smuggled in. I just hope it wont be at their house, because thats unfair on those 3 younger kids.
I really hope it’s not super awkward cause I cringe watching most of the other parties they’ve had. It’s going to be mostly strangers at this party that Mia barely knows and like you said it could put someone in danger cause Mia doesn’t even know what these people are really like and I doubt Mia will be buying alcohol for the party so people will probably bring alcohol with them so I wonder what Darren and Georgie will think of that will they even want alcohol in the house if people are drinking while the little kids are just running around.
Yeah good point I get that they are vegan but majority of these people coming to Mias party are not vegan and not everyone likes vegan food so it’ll be interesting to see how everything turns out. I’m assuming it is going to be at their house even though I think it would be better if it wasn’t. I can imagine Darren and Georgie will try make a vlog out of the party too so that just makes things more awkward.

Reactions: 9
Avril made the title yessss 🤣🤣🤣 she’s probably bragging to Sienna about it as we speak! She’s the winner!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really hope it’s not super awkward cause I cringe watching most of the other parties they’ve had. It’s going to be mostly strangers at this party that Mia barely knows and like you said it could put someone in danger cause Mia doesn’t even know what these people are really like and I doubt Mia will be buying alcohol for the party so people will probably bring alcohol with them so I wonder what Darren and Georgie will think of that will they even want alcohol in the house if people are drinking while the little kids are just running around.
Yeah good point I get that they are vegan but majority of these people coming to Mias party are not vegan and not everyone likes vegan food so it’ll be interesting to see how everything turns out. I’m assuming it is going to be at their house even though I think it would be better if it wasn’t. I can imagine Darren and Georgie will try make a vlog out of the party too so that just makes things more awkward.
Oh im sure it will be as awkward as hell. Most of the people invited are possibly londoners, and as someone who lives on the outskirt of london, these people will not sugarcoat anything. They will say its tit if its tit. They will 100% bring alcohol and maybe even meat, and with koa and karma wanting everything they may end up eating meat unbeknownst to d&g. Im not even sorry but i would not go to an 18th that has no alcohol. Even if you dont drink, dont expect the guests to not drink either. Im sure there will be smokers too

Oh im sure it will be as awkward as hell. Most of the people invited are possibly londoners, and as someone who lives on the outskirt of london, these people will not sugarcoat anything. They will say its tit if its tit. They will 100% bring alcohol and maybe even meat, and with koa and karma wanting everything they may end up eating meat unbeknownst to d&g. Im not even sorry but i would not go to an 18th that has no alcohol. Even if you dont drink, dont expect the guests to not drink either. Im sure there will be smokers too
Yeh i agree. I dont think a party is the best idea for her, she should of planned to go out somewhere with her 'friends'. If they pull something like the donut party like last year, that is going to be so awkward, I dont think it went down well in costa and most of he friends there were 13-14 year olds, try that with 18+ year olds in London... And like you said, georgie and darren will be there vlogging it all 😬

Reactions: 8
About Mias 18th.

I think Georgie and Darren should be there - Mia barely knows her 'friends', they probably know none of them, Mia is easily influenced and wants to fit in but is highly immature and likely to do something stupid. They should stay out the way but be there

Sienna, Karma, and Koa need to not be there - they are not going to be able to keep an eye on them in a group of essentially stranger. Not saying anyone would do anything but it's a messed up world. Plus they (the younger 2 especially) would more than likely eat non vegan food/consume alcohol if others took it into their house.

When it comes to alcohol, some of you seem to make it out like it's a necessity for an 18th. If I'd have done something for my 18th (it was during covid) there wouldn't have been alcohol involved. That's not because I didn’t drink, myself and probably 70% of my friends at the time did, but we knew how to have fun w/o having to get off our faces!

There's probably more but I need to get ready lol

Reactions: 16
About Mias 18th.

I think Georgie and Darren should be there - Mia barely knows her 'friends', they probably know none of them, Mia is easily influenced and wants to fit in but is highly immature and likely to do something stupid. They should stay out the way but be there

Sienna, Karma, and Koa need to not be there - they are not going to be able to keep an eye on them in a group of essentially stranger. Not saying anyone would do anything but it's a messed up world. Plus they (the younger 2 especially) would more than likely eat non vegan food/consume alcohol if others took it into their house.

When it comes to alcohol, some of you seem to make it out like it's a necessity for an 18th. If I'd have done something for my 18th (it was during covid) there wouldn't have been alcohol involved. That's not because I didn’t drink, myself and probably 70% of my friends at the time did, but we knew how to have fun w/o having to get off our faces!

There's probably more but I need to get ready lol
I get what you say about alcohol not being needed as such and i do agree a bit, but with some of the "friends" its obvious they do drink and would most likely bring some. Hopefully these "friends" dont bring any but i do see it happening. Night before my 18th i was in a field drinking with friends, i didnt get drunk but i had a fun time with my friends none the less. It was more about who i was with then drinking. But i feel these "friends" arent like our own friends we have

Yeh i agree. I dont think a party is the best idea for her, she should of planned to go out somewhere with her 'friends'. If they pull something like the donut party like last year, that is going to be so awkward, I dont think it went down well in costa and most of he friends there were 13-14 year olds, try that with 18+ year olds in London... And like you said, georgie and darren will be there vlogging it all 😬
Yes definitely she should have planned a big get together and go somewhere then do this party. Last years one was a bit cringe in my opinion. She is too stuck in a young persons mind. If she knew these people for years they'd know what to expect but the new "friends" are in for a shock

Reactions: 11
I don’t think the vegan food will be a problem, I’ve been to events and parties where only vegan food is served and it would look really bratty and entitled if someone was to complain about the food. It’s only for a few hours anyway

Reactions: 11
Someone asked on James live if he was going to Mia’s 18th and he said “no, not anymore…because things went down”. Tbh I thought he would go considering they hanged out a couple times. I guess not tho

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Mia lacks true friends, maybe Ornella was the only one that came close to a real friendship. She needs true friends that wont judge her lifestyle, (not drinking, being vegan, being close to her siblings...), where she can be herself. At 18, most people found those people already. I blame G&D for not giving her the stabillity she really needs. The "friends" she has now will probably laugh behind her back when she gives a party like the one last year, or maybe even in her face considering their behavor in the last videos.

Also, Mia was acting so cringe in the dressfitting video. Couldnt really watch it, poor Sienna.

Reactions: 18
I don’t think the vegan food will be a problem, I’ve been to events and parties where only vegan food is served and it would look really bratty and entitled if someone was to complain about the food. It’s only for a few hours anyway
But if they were to go to any event they would expect vegan options yes? Does not make you entitled if you dont want to eat vegan food. I have tried vegan food and found it all disgusting, hence i would like the option on having non vegan food available for me. Yes theres the option of not going but im sure this lot would expect people to accomodate to them, so why cant they accomodate to non vegans.

Reactions: 4
Someone asked on James live if he was going to Mia’s 18th and he said “no, not anymore…because things went down”. Tbh I thought he would go considering they hanged out a couple times. I guess not tho
I wonder what he meant by that, like what happened. I am curious now

Reactions: 8
Just catching up,

I'm not a vegan or vegetarian myself but some of you are overreacting about the food situation I feel. Unless you live solely off meat and dairy it would be very hard to find all vegan good disgusting. I'm autsitic and only eat really bland foods so a lot of vegan options aren't suitable for me but I've still found plenty of really nice vegan alternatives (again, I'm not vegan but I still like to try different foods especially bc I have a vegan friend & a couple of family members!)

I have a vegan relative who has hosted parties for out family before, usually held in her house and for that reason she doesn't cook non vegan things and politely asks us not to bring meat etc. Some other family members found this offensive and were really annoyed about it but tbh I found that really entitled. While there are some not so nice vegan options, most of the time it's impossible to tell the difference and if people are unable to put up with not consiming meat and dairy for a few hours while at a friends party that's pretty embarrassing for them.

As for alcohol, it's common esp in the UK to have alcohol at your 18th but it's not essential and doesn't determine whether it's a good party or not. The people Mia hang around definitely do drink so it will be interesting to see how she approaches it. But if she decides to not allow alcohol then I see no problem with that tbh, it would be pretty uncomfortable to be the only sober person at your own birthday and she shouldn't have to do that to accommodate others.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think we should all just agree to disagree about this whole vegan food thing. I personally would feel offended if i could not eat the foods i like (non vegan) as i dont like most foods as it is so if i was to take away the foods i do eat, id be left with next to nothing to eat, and as a diabetic that wouldnt be good. With the drinking, if these people are actually her true friends then they may not take alcohol and except thats how mia wants it and will be ok with it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the food won’t be an issue at Mia’s party as a lot party foods like crisps and sweets tend to be vegan and it’s very easy to find vegan alternatives to chocolate and cake etc.

The issue will be if some of her ‘friends’ try to bring alcohol as that is what most teens/young adults would want at a party. I just hope if they do they younger kids aren’t around. I can imagine Darren might get very angry if Mia’s friends are drinking as he seems very against it so wonder if that might ruin her party.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.