Family Fizz #10 Why Does Avril LeFizz’s Life Have To Be So “Complicated?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I can't stand the girl. Look at these comments a just turned 18yr old is getting. The top comment is from a 29yr old. The second one has sent 2 comments like this. This is the tit Georgie and Darren are letting them girls get into. Is Sienna next? Absolutely disgusting
The sad and disgusting reality is that she was getting these sorts of messages before she was an adult as well. She'd be 16/17 or younger and having guys in in their 20s writing stuff like this.

Unfortunately, this also perpetuates the idea that men commenting this way on young girls is normal. The same young girls probably think a 15 year old and an 18 year old is a fine relationship to have because '3 years isn't much' because they don't realise its the age and not the age gap that's the problem! I worry Mia may also fall into this category, especially after the alleged nude situation!

Reactions: 8
The sad and disgusting reality is that she was getting these sorts of messages before she was an adult as well. She'd be 16/17 or younger and having guys in in their 20s writing stuff like this.

Unfortunately, this also perpetuates the idea that men commenting this way on young girls is normal. The same young girls probably think a 15 year old and an 18 year old is a fine relationship to have because '3 years isn't much' because they don't realise its the age and not the age gap that's the problem! I worry Mia may also fall into this category, especially after the alleged nude situation!
I rarely look at their comments but I can bet that yes she had those comments at a younger age, just by her poses etc. 100% she will fall into that category because of the age of "friends" she has

Reactions: 4
As much as I can't stand the girl. Look at these comments a just turned 18yr old is getting. The top comment is from a 29yr old. The second one has sent 2 comments like this. This is the tit Georgie and Darren are letting them girls get into. Is Sienna next? Absolutely disgusting
Georgie will read these and just say “omg look Mia so many future boyfriends they all love you hehehe” rather than see the danger her child is in.

Reactions: 15
I bet these disgusting people have been looking at all her photos for a long time and waiting her to turn 18 so they are ‘allowed’ to comment things like this

Reactions: 11
Going back to one post about a guy asking Mia to show bikini shots. She's uploaded one on insta an hour ago. Not fully showing her body but top half is definitely on show. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I cant

Reactions: 8
Sadly comments like that have been on their videos for years aswell as instagram posts as there’s been times I’ve seen those disgusting kind of comments but yet Darren and Georgie would still continue to use Mia for their thumbnails all these years while she is wearing bikinis and very revealing clothing. Darren and Georgie are sick people for being comfortable using thumbnails like that to pull in views and they don’t care about the comments/ messages Mia receives because if they care they would of been protecting their kids. They know not everyone who watches their kids online and follows them has good intentions and it should make them feel uncomfortable to read comments like that on their daughters pictures but they won’t do anything because they’ve used Mia for years to bring in money and followers so once money is being made and they’re getting social media fame that’s all they care about.

Reactions: 9
Sorry if I'm really late to this but the whole boy mum thing with koa is awful. Really reminding me of Anna Saccone rn. It's really weird.

Georgia's post with the caption "your love for me... I finally know what they mean" It's just well weird. Poor Sienna seeing all the other kids favoured :(
I felt like that was SO weird. Yes boys and girls are different in some ways but you don't feel more or less love from a child based on their gender. Wtf. She's projecting something onto him and it's scary. I sincerely hope she gets help because it's going to give the girls a major complex.

I felt like that was SO weird. Yes boys and girls are different in some ways but you don't feel more or less love from a child based on their gender. Wtf. She's projecting something onto him and it's scary. I sincerely hope she gets help because it's going to give the girls a major complex.
There’s also been a couple times in videos Mia and Sienna have both mentioned how Koa is the favourite child and for siblings to pick up on that shows how obsessed Georgie is with Koa because he is a boy. Obviously Mia is favoured A LOT by Georgie she’s right up there with Koa or a close second but for Mia to point out how favoured he is means not only on camera is he treated like he’s better than his sisters but off camera too. Sienna has said it too and I’ve said it before that Georgie has shown more love and interest in Koa in the 3 years he’s been alive than I’ve ever seen her show to Sienna.

I’ve no idea why the kids can’t be treated equally and loved equally. Georgie desperately wanted Karma to be a boy when she was pregnant with her and if anyone said “I think it might be a girl” I remember Georgie would get annoyed about it and start trying to say how it could be a boy trying to convince herself there’s no chance it would be a girl and all these reasons why she wants a boy.

If you look at the gender reveal they did for Karma it’s so awkward cause Georgie and Mia wanted a boy and instead of them all just being instantly happy about it being a girl and appreciating it was a healthy baby , they all just stand there and start discussing the probability the sonographer got the gender wrong and how after a certain amount of daughters you would expect to finally have a boy and then Georgie bringing up the fact there’s a small chance they can always get the gender wrong almost like she was hoping deep down they did. Koa constantly being called boy and king and Georgie having to remind everyone she has a son and he is a boy on repeat is too much and it’s not fair on the other kids.

It’s nothing to do with the fact he’s the youngest and he’s still only little cause everyone gets that he might get away with more things or need more attention as he can’t look after himself but it’s the fact he’s the favourite because of his gender which is wrong. I think Georgie needs help too something is not right with her for a long time now.

I'm sure I've seen someone mention this recently but Karma is starting to look unhealthy recently. Her skin is really pasty and eyes look more sunken. I hope she's okay but I think she's probably deficient in a lot of vitamins and minerals.

I'm sure I've seen someone mention this recently but Karma is starting to look unhealthy recently. Her skin is really pasty and eyes look more sunken. I hope she's okay but I think she's probably deficient in a lot of vitamins and minerals.

The whole family look gaunt and underweight, veganism really isn’t working for them. The food they eat doesn’t look a bit filling. For me it doesn’t make sense how they just made the decision to turn vegan after watching that one documentary

Darren’s Instagram post is so creepy , really they are very into their manifestations

Reactions: 10
Just came across a Tik Tok, it’s a strange account talking about the family. One video mentions Koa’s private area being cut off, they need to take these children OFFLINE NOW. What on earth are they doing to be okay with this sort of thing being said about their children?

Edit to add: here’s the account. I’ve reported it.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve just reported it too. That’s so disturbing no way I’d post my kid online after that

Reactions: 5
Just came across a Tik Tok, it’s a strange account talking about the family. One video mentions Koa’s private area being cut off, they need to take these children OFFLINE NOW. What on earth are they doing to be okay with this sort of thing being said about their children?

Edit to add: here’s the account. I’ve reported it.
Literally would be like 'yeah, agree' with the general point of them spending excessively but that comment in it is highly inappropriate. Commenting on a child's genitalia 🤮

Georgie & Darren TAKE YOUR KIDS OFF THE INTERNET!

Reactions: 12

Exactly why kids should not be posted for thousands to view especially wearing next to nothing

Georgie has posted another 'what I eat in a day' to instagram.
Firstly, it seems like a lot of sugar and secondly, there is no way that I would find it filling or provide me with energy for the full day.

Breakfast/lunch - a full jug of smoothie
Snack - cake with a matcha latte
Dinner - a massive bowl of salad topped with tofu and Chickpeas

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Firstly, it seems like a lot of sugar and secondly, there is no way that I would find it filling or provide me with energy for the full day.

imo that’s half a days worth of food. not enough carbs or protein. we know she lives a fairly active lifestyle, this is not enough fuel

Reactions: 14

The fact shes doing it after receiving comments of peoples concern just shows how selfish she is. She knows she has a large platform of young people and continues to put unhealthy content out there

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.