Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yuza

Chatty Member
Sienna reminds me of Matilda. Perfect, kind, well behaved child with her own mind that she isn’t afraid to speak and her parents hate her for it.
Which is so bizarre to me as there’s thousands of parents out there who would dream of a kid like Sienna. She loves her education (that she isn’t allowed), she loves her friends (who she isn’t allowed to see), she loves helping people and giving (which she isn’t allowed to do), she likes to have fun (which she also isn’t allowed to do).
It was in the winter wonderland vlog (edit to add, it was Bob and Katie’s winter wonderland vlog) when Sienna ran up to Katie and hugged her, it reminded me of when Matilda would run up and hug Miss Honey, because she’s finally found someone who loves her for her.
She needs people who treat her right, not her bully of a mother and older sister, her controlling father and her little brother and sister who get away with murder.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I don’t get the issue with the food being vegan. I have a vegan friend, anything she hosts the food is vegan but I don’t try and sneak in a steak or a block of cheese just because I’m not vegan. I’m an adult who can go one evening without gorging on non-vegan food. If it was that big of a deal you’d just eat before, surely? Equally I wouldn’t turn up at my Muslim friends houses with a bottle of wine or suggest meeting in a bar. If they’re your friends/family you’d respect their beliefs. They’re not asking you to follow their diet for all of eternity or forcing it down your throat. And anyway, as already pointed out, there are many vegan friendly foods everyone eats anyway. You only have to look at all the junk they eat in any of their challenge videos to see that. It’s not restrictive these days and they’re very unlikely to be forcing a beyond burger on you if you don’t want it. I expect it will be more like snacks, sweets etc as it’s an 18yr olds birthday party rather than a sit down meal.

Reactions: 28

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
It’s really sad how Mia got the Astrid & Miu advent calendar when Georgie said it was both Mia and Sienna’s favorite jewellery brand. Why couldn’t Sienna have had that one? My heart broke for Sienna, you could tell she was forcing a smile ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 26

donkeyfish

i’m crying at mias tik tok 😭 lip syncing to a song that says “girl with the tattoos” like her one tiny rose means she’s all inked up

• Haha
Reactions: 26
what is their obsession with koa being a boy and calling him king to make him feel special because he is a boy.. and having to have boys clothes and boys toys. he's not even 3 yet for gods sake let him have what "gender" of toys or clothes he wants!! in the new video, in the first shop he picked up a rabbit teddy in a pink dress and loved it he was cuddling it and kissing it and then when they got home georgie told karma it was hers that koa picked out specially. let him have the rabbit in a dress!! it's ridiculous how much money they probably spent on him though. and then when his birthday comes around they will probably get him loads more presents. he's a toddler he doesn't need hundreds of pounds worth of presents.

Reactions: 25

donkeyfish

for anyone who’s nosey like me: mias birthday presents…

Juicy couture boots: £100
stackers jewellery box: £60
stackers ring stand: £20
stackers jewellery hanger: £30
vieve blush: £23
rare beauty palette: £28
floral street perfume: £100
off white top: £180
revitalash: £97
rose candle: £54
gucci earrings: £190
gucci necklace: £200

total: £1082 💀 i know it’s very much their money to spend how they like, but it’s so excessive. and flaunting it, putting the brand of each present on screen makes me cringe. also let’s remember just last week she got a £500 advent calendar…

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Julie_xx

But if they were to go to any event they would expect vegan options yes? Does not make you entitled if you dont want to eat vegan food. I have tried vegan food and found it all disgusting, hence i would like the option on having non vegan food available for me. Yes theres the option of not going but im sure this lot would expect people to accomodate to them, so why cant they accomodate to non vegans.
I just couldn’t imagine being invited to someone’s birthday party and then complaining about the food, I would respect the fact that they’re vegan. I would never go into a vegan family’s house and expect them to serve meat, people could still eat cake it’s not like they’re going to be starved. I eat meat and don’t expect meat options at every event, obviously family fizz would avoid any events that had no vegan food or just go out for food after the event. I respect your opinion but I really don’t think it’s a big deal, people can survive a few hours without eating meat surely

Reactions: 24

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
I like Mia’s tattoo, it’s pretty and I like the placement and it’s very well done. Obviously everyone is entitled to their opinion but it made me really angry how Darren and Georgie were talking about it. It’s so strange how they pick and choose when to be strict with her. They let her venture out around London with people who she’s met on the internet and spend ridiculous amounts of money on them but they draw the line at tattoos?? Plus, it’s done now and can’t be undone so them going on about it was solely to make Mia feel bad which is wrong

Reactions: 23

yuza

Chatty Member
I’m team Sienna all the way, she’s definitely the little black sheep in the family but in the BEST way possible! She’s already starting to show what we’ve all said all along, that she’ll be the one to break free from the cult.

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I’ve just watched the ‘care packages’ video. Wtf? The “care” package is so insulting. A pack of £2 socks from Poundland split into 4 people?? A bottle of lucozade? Why not a pack of socks each? Decent socks not socks that cost 50p a pair?
They spent £1000+ on presents for their spoilt brat teenage daughter a couple of videos ago, now they don’t think someone living on the streets in temperatures of -4 (that’s what it is here his morning) are worthy of more than 1 pair of cheap socks, a cheap hat, a few chewy bars, a split packet of lip balms, a travel toothbrush and toothpaste and some vitamins?? I get the sentiment of the vitamins but these people are starving do they really think they’re going to carry their little pot of chewy vitamins around for a month and take 1 a day? 🙄

They could have done much better. A warm blanket, decent thermal socks (a whole pack each!!), hat, scarf and gloves, those hand and feet warmers you can get to go in gloves and socks, a travel cup or flask so they can keep any hot drinks they’re given warm for longer, a hot water bottle, cereal/granola bars or even instant soups and pasta pots etc because there will be places they can get hot water from for free.

The packages they created are insulting and they’re all about the image they’re creating by handing them over. There is no thought given to the person receiving them and how they can actually keep warm and fed in this awful cold spell. I actually felt sick watching Georgie flounce around London like she was Mother Theresa handing out these shit packages. They’ll make 1000x more from the video on YouTube than it cost to make all 10 of those crap bags. Awful.

• Heart

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
CB2CBDE5-BFBD-4B32-89D3-B80288127584.png

bit ironic to have the lyrics “I don’t want a lot for Christmas’ playing in the background of a designer brands present haul costing £1000s

vivian426

What is Sienna’s plan for education now she will be 12 this year? Like how is she going to progress if she isn’t preparing for GCSE’s?
She most likely doesn't have a plan. They'll just continue to do what they're doing. It's very unlikely G&D will send her to secondary school this September. Even if she did go, she is so behind other children her age that she will struggle a lot. It's actually a really sad situation 💔😥

• Sad

yuza

Chatty Member
Speaks volumes with how excited Karma was over her duplo compared to her designer clothes. Read the room Georgie, she’s a CHILD and enjoys TOYS! Not what she looks like.

OliviaPope

They have a problem with her getting a tattoo at 18 but had no problem taking her to get her nose pierced when she had just turned 12!!

0A596939-8347-4D15-824E-F483141302A9.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 22

GryffindorOfTheYear

20221211_180711.jpg

Don't know if this is someone off of here but I'm posting it here before it's deleted from their comment section.

They're doing this cos they know it gets them praise but more importantly views and money. It's not something that needs recording. They're going around filming these people who are just trying to get on with their lives. Normal people don't film or post all over social media "I've just got a homeless person a coffee, I'm such a good person", and that's basically what this video is. At least when Mia did the asking boys question thing she seemed to at least ask their permission to post 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

gr00vychick

The way Mia keeps saying “bruv” doesn’t suit her. Where did she even pick it up from? She’s a privileged girl living in central London trying so hard to fit in with people her age

Reactions: 21

LMNOZ

i know dubai can be viewed as a bit of a backwards country, but i feel that georgie should respect the culture a little more.
Why would you film your wife from behind in a tiny skirt jumping up and down. They know exactly what they are doing and it makes me feel sick. Constantly posting pics of the kids in their bikinis when they 100% know the kind of wrongens that follow them. Making their little 11 year old dress up in a lacey dress and high heels, slapped in makeup and video it. Theyre awful. A law needs to come out for these people that keep exploiting their children to the online pedos, the kids need protection

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21