Family Fizz #10 Why Does Avril LeFizz’s Life Have To Be So “Complicated?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pre teen and upto 16yr would find it funny not a bloody adult. Like I know of naughty named roads etc and I do find them funny but she was acting so childish about them.
And her and Isaac? So awkward and embarrassing. I wouldn’t purposely hang out with someone if I knew I would have to walk around London and fake laugh at stupid street names 😂

Reactions: 11
And her and Isaac? So awkward and embarrassing. I wouldn’t purposely hang out with someone if I knew I would have to walk around London and fake laugh at stupid street names 😂
It shows she has too much time on her hands 😂 and nothing going on in her life. She has no routine , no responsibilities and doesn’t have to do any hard work cause she has all the time in the world to walk around fake laughing.

Reactions: 8
I don't totally understand why a video of Georgie & Mia says anything about "Dad". I really don't think Mia calls him that when they're on their own (I definitely think it's just for show for social media) and he's not Georgie's dad so um... why?

Reactions: 7
I don't totally understand why a video of Georgie & Mia says anything about "Dad". I really don't think Mia calls him that when they're on their own (I definitely think it's just for show for social media) and he's not Georgie's dad so um... why?
It’s so weird when Georgie calls him “daddy fizz” not just at home but walking around in public she loudly will call him that.

It’s so weird when Georgie calls him “daddy fizz” not just at home but walking around in public she loudly will call him that.
I think Georgie does it to try so hard to be the “perfect family”, she wants fans to forget that he isn’t Mia’s dad, just like she wants them all to forget they were drug & alcohol addicts. By calling him Daddy all the time 🤢 she’s telling herself that he is Mia’s dad. Georgie needs therapy.

Reactions: 9
very very appropriate outfit Georgie to post on your PG13 family channel 😃

Reactions: 5
very very appropriate outfit Georgie to post on your PG13 family channel 😃
I‘m confused. Weren’t low-waisted jeans a millennial/90’s (Georgie’s era) trend, and high-waisted jeans a gen-z/2000s-2010s (Mia’s era) trend? I’m guessing they’re doing it opposite on purpose?

I‘m confused. Weren’t low-waisted jeans a millennial/90’s (Georgie’s era) trend, and high-waisted jeans a gen-z/2000s-2010s (Mia’s era) trend? I’m guessing they’re doing it opposite on purpose?
You're correct. When I was a teen I wore low waist jeans, now I'm all about the high waist jeans. But I think low waist jeans are coming back in fashion for teens

Reactions: 4
I think Georgie does it to try so hard to be the “perfect family”, she wants fans to forget that he isn’t Mia’s dad, just like she wants them all to forget they were drug & alcohol addicts. By calling him Daddy all the time 🤢 she’s telling herself that he is Mia’s dad. Georgie needs therapy.
Yes totally true! Agreed.

Reactions: 4
In one of those shorts they do for YouTube it was that pick a card challenge and they did a rich vs cheap one but the things they had down as cheap Georgie would pull a face looking down at these places like they were the last place she would want to step foot in and she came across very snobby and materialistic as always. They’ve completely forgotten were they came from it’s like they’ve wanted to erase the past like it never happened and pretend they’ve always been rich. Normal people we go to these places they call cheap and they look down their nose on so it’s horrible for them to have become so judgmental thinking they’re better than everyone cause they have all these designer things.

I agree @yuza for a few years now I’ve noticed how insecure Mia is that Darren isn’t her biological dad which is she many times she’s tried to hint and force this whole calling him dad thing but I remember in Costa Rica she kept doing it purposely and he said to her in a video why does she keep doing that cause he honestly he seemed confused cause he always made it clear he wasn’t comfortable with her calling him dad out of respect for Mia’s bio dad ( even though they disrespected Mia’s biological father multiple times and used him for views) yet Mia keeps trying to make it happen like she wants Darren to say to her you can call me dad. She calls him dad when she speaks about him but it comes across like she wants to prove a point it’s like she’s always trying to act like her biological dad never existed and like Darren is the only dad she’s known it’s weird.

Georgie is also very insecure that Mia has a different dad to the other kids so I agree she is desperate to make them look like they’re this perfect family and make it look like Darren is the perfect father and dad to all 4 kids cause she clearly wishes he was Mia’s dad too. We don’t know what goes on behind closed doors I’ve no idea what fully went on with Mia and her dad so this is just an opinion I have but I remember in a few of the dad challenge podcast videos the guy had spoke to Mias dad a few times about everything and he basically hinted that Georgie had been feeding lies to Mia and fans of family fizz and encouraging Mia to not speak to her dad instead of sticking up for Mias dad or being fair. They try too hard to look perfect and paint this perfect picture of their life but it just makes them seem suspicious.

They've been back in the country all of 2 minutes and are already jetting off again 🙄
I personally think for a while now they’ve been bored of living in London but for whatever reasons they either can’t move or they’re trying to prove a point like look at us we’ve made a home here and we don’t keep moving around when really they want to move again but don’t want to get hate. They get bored very quickly and don’t know how to make a house a home. They don’t work hard , don’t have jobs to go to and the kids don’t do schooling there’s no routine and even if the claim the kids do schooling well it clearly isn’t much cause the two youngest kids are regressing.

Darren and Georgie are living their dreams spending all this money and wanting to go on holidays and move around and not thinking about the kids needs. Yeah the kids have designer clothes and go on all these holidays but none of that stuff is important cause what’s important is having stability and happiness in your life with the simple things that money can’t buy especially children cause when you grow up those are the things you look back on like I look back on my life and I miss my childhood bedroom with all my toys cause it was my happy place and going outside playing with friends on my road after school but these family fizz kids don’t have that. Siennas only friends are JoJo who she rarely sees and her other friend now is her camera just like the camera was Mia’s only friend for years.

The sad disgusting reality is there are bad people out there predators who have easy access to videos and pictures of all these kids on family channels so god knows what some of the people are like who are watching family channel videos and that should make these parents feel sick and guilty. It’s impossible to fully protect your kids from everything but it is possible to keep them as safe as you can using common sense and that means don’t exploit them to all these people in the world. Privacy is the one thing we all deserve in life and no amount of money is worth losing that in my opinion.

In some of their videos when a fan of theirs comes up to say hi and ask for a photo you can see by the kids faces especially Siennas she sometimes looks so confused and lost as to how these complete strangers she’s never seen before know her name and know her family. Imagine how weird that would be all these strangers knowing things about you and were you live but you know nothing about these people.They haven’t taught their kids about stranger danger cause instead they’ve done the opposite sharing their childrens lives with strangers just so they can make money.

I think they’ll move once Mia has passed her driving test. I think that’s the only reason they’ve stayed so long.
Karma should be in school by then, so I think rather than go through the hassle of claiming to home educate again when it’s so very clear that they don’t educate, they’ll just move.

Reactions: 11
I think they’ll move once Mia has passed her driving test. I think that’s the only reason they’ve stayed so long.
Karma should be in school by then, so I think rather than go through the hassle of claiming to home educate again when it’s so very clear that they don’t educate, they’ll just move.
I'm just wondering if they move abroad again will they send the younger two to school/nursery as they seem to enjoy being just the 4 of them again considering they film mostly when they're not at home because they don't want to deal with them especially Karma

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.