Family Fizz #10 Why Does Avril LeFizz’s Life Have To Be So “Complicated?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the family were to move abroad again, do we think Mia would seriously move with them?
She clearly enjoys the London lifestyle and the “friends” she is making.But i bet Darren and Georgie recognise she brings in the views for the family channel.

I wonder at what point Mia will break free from the Family Fizz content to focus on her own?

Reactions: 6
As much as she’s an adult now there’s no chance she’d cope living alone. I defo think she’d move with them. Thinking back to when I moved out for uni I was far more mature than she is

Reactions: 13
If the family were to move abroad again, do we think Mia would seriously move with them?
She clearly enjoys the London lifestyle and the “friends” she is making.But i bet Darren and Georgie recognise she brings in the views for the family channel.

I wonder at what point Mia will break free from the Family Fizz content to focus on her own?
She wouldn’t live alone. In the last video, midway through her making dinner, her driving instructor knocked the door, she’s completely forgot she had a lesson and just upped and left to go, leaving the dinner cooking half way. She may legally be an adult, but there’s not one ounce of adulting going on in her life, especially when she can’t even juggle two simple tasks and remember she has a driving lesson.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So georgie posted a what i eat in a day on her instagram where she only eats 2 meals and her ‘snack’ is a coffee and some of her 3 year olds popcorn. Although yes she does have dessert georgie has clearly lost a lot of weight over the past year or so and i think its pretty damaging to their young audience to be encouraging to only eat 2 meals a day

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So georgie posted a what i eat in a day on her instagram where she only eats 2 meals and her ‘snack’ is a coffee and some of her 3 year olds popcorn. Although yes she does have dessert georgie has clearly lost a lot of weight over the past year or so and i think its pretty damaging to their young audience to be encouraging to only eat 2 meals a day

Someone called her out on that in the comments. I don’t know she survives on that diet

Reactions: 9
As much as she’s an adult now there’s no chance she’d cope living alone. I defo think she’d move with them. Thinking back to when I moved out for uni I was far more mature than she is
As someone who is currently in the middle of living at uni, I judge people's incompetency on a near daily basis.

Obviously it would be around 7 months til the time Mia would go under normal circumstances if not taking a gap year, but she is probably a good 2 years behind where I'd personally expect. Not saying normal 1st years aren't immature or lacking in vital skills, but she'd miss in basically every area of life.

She's definitely not mature enough to be living by herself when she can't even manage to remember a driving lesson and then just leaves food cooking to go to it. She'd be like the guy who set our fire alarm off tonight because he forgot he was making toast 🙄

Legally an adult but mentally and capability wise she is around 14 and very much not able to competently live alone 🤷🏻

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe Sienna was made film her whole trip - new video on her own channel (SiennaHopes) . So as people said, her career is a vlogger.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
They’re turning her into the next mia it’s sad to see how much she’s changing

Reactions: 7

In my opinion I feel she would move with them especially cause in one of their recent videos they said that Mia is the type of persons who wants to move all the time and she’s the type of person who’ll go to Darren hinting that she wants to move again trying to persuade him.

She even said in one of her own videos that she doesn’t like certain things in London and would love to be in a hot country but then said she likes the way the weather changes in London. She’s very confusing to be honest! I don’t she knows how to settle in one place and build a home which is Darren and Georgie’s fault.

Mia also doesn’t know how to form loving caring bonds with real friends and she doesn’t know how to miss people she lacks a lot of emotion and finds it very easy to forget people and move around when most people her age would find it hard emotionally to move away from their friends because a true friendship which has care and sadly she seems to have no true friends who she cares about and who care about her. I know Ornella is a friend who see saw recently and she’s probably the only one out of all the ‘friends’ Mia’s met who’s the most genuine but even then Mia was so unbothered about leaving Costa Rica not seeing Ornella anymore.

She’s also very immature and attention seeking she loves camera time so I don’t think she would be happy if she wasn’t part of the family fizz channel. I’d be concerned about her living alone I don’t think she would manage her spending very well we’ve seen her spending huge amounts of money on people she’s just met for the first or second time in her videos who will call her besties when they are not her friend they’re just using her so I can imagine she would be the type of person who goes clubbing with these fake friends and buys everyone all the rounds of drinks which will add up to spending a ridiculous amount of money but Mia loves showing off how much money she has.

She wouldn’t be mature enough to live alone and I think she should learn to not be a bully first before she even thinks about moving out cause being an adult is more than just having your own home you have to be a responsible decent person.

• Heart
Sorry if I'm really late to this but the whole boy mum thing with koa is awful. Really reminding me of Anna Saccone rn. It's really weird.

Georgia's post with the caption "your love for me... I finally know what they mean" It's just well weird. Poor Sienna seeing all the other kids favoured :(

Reactions: 16
I watched the video on Sienna’s channel the vlog she did and all I could think to myself while watching is how they’re turning her into another Mia and how sad Sienna’s life is in a lot of ways. Darren and Georgie are two very selfish people who only care about money and now Mia is 18 they need a new replacement to bring in money they can have control over. I doubt Sienna realises videos make a lot of money and she is unaware of how she is one of the main reasons they’ve made money because they’ve exploited her. She has a lonely life cause yeah she has her siblings and parents but she has no friends and she’s 11 years old so she needs at least a couple friends she needs a friendship group. I’m not saying she needs to have 20 friends but she needs social interaction with kids her age who she sees regularly and experiences growing up with.

Mia has said before show Sienna is always bored and hanging around her not only in Costa Rica but she does that in London too and Darren even said in Costa Rica Sienna was bored most of the time so if they’re seeing their daughter is bored and lonely they should of done something about this sooner like put her into school

. The gymnastics class she goes to she clearly has made no friends from the child has nobody besides her parents and siblings. Another sad thing is even if she was put into school she would get used in the same way Mia is used. She would have kids who aren’t genuine friends they would be fake friends only wanting to befriend her cause her family has a YouTube channel. Sienna is a nice girl and don’t get me wrong I’m not saying people wouldn’t like her for who she is as a person cause there are nice genuine kids out there but not always easy to come across that when young people are obsessed with social media.

The fact of matter is most kids see social media fame in someone before they see any other qualities. This is one of the negatives of these family channels is the kids don’t get a private normal life with the chance of making real friendships because already they are known as the rich kids from a popular YouTube channel so rarely people their age will take the time to get to know them for who they are and will just focus on the benefits of befriending someone from YouTube.

Darren and Georgie wanted their lives online , they wanted to be child exploiters and give predators easy access to their children but the kids didn’t get a choice in any of this and now they’re turning the kids into YouTubers/influencers too and Sienna hasn’t even been given the opportunity to have other career options cause from how they speak about education, schooling and careers they’ve made it clear that they feel working for someone else is a negative thing and they make it out like if you work for someone else you are unsuccessful and the money you make isn’t something to be proud of cause it’s nowhere near the same large income they make.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
As much as I can't stand the girl. Look at these comments a just turned 18yr old is getting. The top comment is from a 29yr old. The second one has sent 2 comments like this. This is the tit Georgie and Darren are letting them girls get into. Is Sienna next? Absolutely disgusting

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don’t like them at all but no one deserves that! Protect your children please D&G!! Yes she may be 18 now but she’s still your daughter, do you really want her to be sexualised by all these creeps online?

Reactions: 11
As much as I can't stand the girl. Look at these comments a just turned 18yr old is getting. The top comment is from a 29yr old. The second one has sent 2 comments like this. This is the tit Georgie and Darren are letting them girls get into. Is Sienna next? Absolutely disgusting
This is awful. But it’s been encouraged by Darren and Georgie for so long, both girls probably think it’s normal 😔 they’ve always shared pics/videos/thumbnails of the girls in revealing clothes or bikinis, made videos that will attract the wrong kind of attention from older men (and I guess some women, being a pweirdo isn’t limited to men). They’ve even edited pics for thumbnails to make them more “attractive” to that awful side of the internet. They actively encourage it and it’s disgusting. Those girls will never have healthy ideas of how they should be treated. They’ll always view their bodies as something to get attention because that’s what’s been drummed in to them since they were young. Karma won’t be far behind.
To me, they try to make Georgie fit in too. She dresses so inappropriately for her age and for a family channel, especially since her boob reduction. It’s like they’re trying to make her fit that teen image for the pervs out there.

It’s all so wrong.

Reactions: 7
This is awful. But it’s been encouraged by Darren and Georgie for so long, both girls probably think it’s normal 😔 they’ve always shared pics/videos/thumbnails of the girls in revealing clothes or bikinis, made videos that will attract the wrong kind of attention from older men (and I guess some women, being a pweirdo isn’t limited to men). They’ve even edited pics for thumbnails to make them more “attractive” to that awful side of the internet. They actively encourage it and it’s disgusting. Those girls will never have healthy ideas of how they should be treated. They’ll always view their bodies as something to get attention because that’s what’s been drummed in to them since they were young. Karma won’t be far behind.
To me, they try to make Georgie fit in too. She dresses so inappropriately for her age and for a family channel, especially since her boob reduction. It’s like they’re trying to make her fit that teen image for the pervs out there.

It’s all so wrong.
We've already seen how Mia thinks she needs to throw money at people to be their friend, and how she acts around guys. Also the whole her apparently sending nudes to a minor. I can definitely see someone blackmailing her into sending pics/videos or that she does it to have the boys like her more then a friend. I hope Sienna doesn't go that way, only 2 years (I say 2 as she's only just turnt 11) until she's 13 and being made to wear more "adult" clothes and parading about in bikinis. Everything about georgie irritates the duck out of me, she's either trying to be a teen and wear revealing clothes then trying to look all posh and "I'm better then you" in all the expensive clothes and covering herself

They really need to watch who messages Mia online. When I was 18 I had some vile sexual harassment messages from all sorts of people and it wouldn’t stop. However I was mature enough to ignore/block/report where needed. I feel as Mia has been so isolated she’s very vulnerable and I’d hate to think she’d be swayed by the wrong person and do something she doesn’t want to to get attention from men :(

• Sad
They really need to watch who messages Mia online. When I was 18 I had some vile sexual harassment messages from all sorts of people and it wouldn’t stop. However I was mature enough to ignore/block/report where needed. I feel as Mia has been so isolated she’s very vulnerable and I’d hate to think she’d be swayed by the wrong person and do something she doesn’t want to to get attention from men :(
Not sure of your age but as someone 1 Yr younger then georgie I was lucky to not really have much to do with social media, for me it was just MySpace and MSN and a few chat rooms but nothing like today. I do fear for kids and g&d should know this and be weary too. I'm so sorry you went through that, it's not nice

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not sure of your age but as someone 1 Yr younger then georgie I was lucky to not really have much to do with social media, for me it was just MySpace and MSN and a few chat rooms but nothing like today. I do fear for kids and g&d should know this and be weary too. I'm so sorry you went through that, it's not nice
Thank you ❤ I’m 27 and have a little boy and it honestly scares me the world he’s growing up in

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.