Family Fizz #10 Why Does Avril LeFizz’s Life Have To Be So “Complicated?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t most people have photo shoots so they have nice photos to have in their homes? What do family fizz do with their photos since they don’t have a permanent home?

Reactions: 10
Don’t most people have photo shoots so they have nice photos to have in their homes? What do family fizz do with their photos since they don’t have a permanent home?
If they get them in a book then cool but I've never seen anything that they could put them in. Why pay all that money and not have the pictures to show

Reactions: 7
All their family photos are so staged like it’s a picture advertising a business or a badly made tv show rather than getting photos taken because they want them for memories to hang up around the house. They’re so focused on promoting the family fizz brand making money rather than taking natural photos that are not so forced.
I know with photo shoots obviously it’s planned out so it’s set up to look a certain way and not just a natural in the moment family photo that’s been taken but even the photos they take of themselves with their own phones as a family is still very staged and forced to look like this wholesome perfect family. They really do give me stepford wives vibes.

Reactions: 11
They really are pushing Sienna to be another Mia. Its so hard to watch

Reactions: 10
I’ve said it before and so have others and I will say again… I HATE when they call Koa boy like she kept doing in their newest video.. Like what if and I’m not saying it will happen.. That Koa want to be a girl or more feminine in the future. How will Georgie even react, im not saying it’s gonna happen but it’s like she says it and repeats it to him so he knows he’s a boy and nothing else.

The first three years of a child’s life is a critical period for children’s brain development, and that deprivation over those years will result in persistent deficits in cognitive, emotional and even physical health.

I’ve said it before and so have others and I will say again… I HATE when they call Koa boy like she kept doing in their newest video.. Like what if and I’m not saying it will happen.. That Koa want to be a girl or more feminine in the future. How will Georgie even react, im not saying it’s gonna happen but it’s like she says it and repeats it to him so he knows he’s a boy and nothing else.

The first three years of a child’s life is a critical period for children’s brain development, and that deprivation over those years will result in persistent deficits in cognitive, emotional and even physical health.
The constant "boy boy" "king" "king koa" do my absolute head in. What about Princess karma/sienna?

Reactions: 14

I’ve been saying this for a while, calling Koa “boy” and “king” is going to mess with his mental health either way. He’s going to grow up thinking he can do whatever because he’s a boy & a king.
Or, on the other hand, if he grew up to become a girl (take a look at Edie Saccone Joly), then they will never allow it sadly. He wasn’t even allowed to keep a pink bunny he chose for himself, or allowed to buy himself children's pink jewellery that he wanted. Their views on gender is disturbing.

Reactions: 15
I’ve been saying this for a while, calling Koa “boy” and “king” is going to mess with his mental health either way. He’s going to grow up thinking he can do whatever because he’s a boy & a king.
Or, on the other hand, if he grew up to become a girl (take a look at Edie Saccone Joly), then they will never allow it sadly. He wasn’t even allowed to keep a pink bunny he chose for himself, or allowed to buy himself children's pink jewellery that he wanted. Their views on gender is disturbing.
While I agree with everything. Ed is no example, that child is being exploited beyond extremes into being a girl. I don’t believe it’s truly how they feel.

Reactions: 18
They are a cult. Georgie grew up in a cult, no offense to anyone who is JW, but I can’t see how someone can’t see it for anything other than that.

Reactions: 13
While I agree with everything. Ed is no example, that child is being exploited beyond extremes into being a girl. I don’t believe it’s truly how they feel.
I respect your opinion, I was just using a trans child as an example. I do however, respect J & A for at least allowing her to be Edie, Georgie and Darren would never.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Wtf was in the cake? Why do they pretend to be hyper. Not even my 7 year old acts like that after a slice of cake ffs 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

They are just ridiculous. Georgie and even Mia should not be acting like that and jumping on the beds. Georgie even bloody encouraging Koa to do it. Can you imagine the fizzfam doing that on holiday with their parents, the parents then actually telling them off but the kids turn round and say "but family fizz do it, even the mum". I'm all about having fun but not acting like that in a hotel room.

Reactions: 9
Wtf was in the cake? Why do they pretend to be hyper. Not even my 7 year old acts like that after a slice of cake ffs 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Pretending to be hyper after they eat is so weird I’m embarrassed for them but it doesn’t surprise me anymore because Georgie and Mia are the two biggest attention seekers I’ve ever seen. Georgie needs to grow up and so does Mia cause those two out of everyone in the family are extremely immature and they’re embarrassing themselves online but they think they’re so cool and funny. Neither of them can handle not being the centre of attention and the other 3 kids are all going in the same direction. Sienna is still a lot nicer than both her Georgie and Mia but her personality has changed so much she’s very like Mia now in a lot of ways. Georgie wants her son to be in love with her she’s a strange woman.

Reactions: 12
Pretending to be hyper after they eat is so weird I’m embarrassed for them but it doesn’t surprise me anymore because Georgie and Mia are the two biggest attention seekers I’ve ever seen. Georgie needs to grow up and so does Mia cause those two out of everyone in the family are extremely immature and they’re embarrassing themselves online but they think they’re so cool and funny. Neither of them can handle not being the centre of attention and the other 3 kids are all going in the same direction. Sienna is still a lot nicer than both her Georgie and Mia but her personality has changed so much she’s very like Mia now in a lot of ways. Georgie wants her son to be in love with her she’s a strange woman.
Even if they weren't to know they were being filmed I'm sure they knew about it after so could have easily said no to it being uploaded. I'm a year younger then georgie and there is no way I'd be acting like that. Yes I act weird and a bit immature at times but she's on another level! Mia just looks like a bleeping idiot too trying to compete with Georgie and how immature she can act.

I thought the woman in orange was a friend of Mia’s until I read these comments… who does that to a bed

Meanwhile, someone downstairs in the hotel terrified the ceiling is gonna come through

Reactions: 8
Even if they weren't to know they were being filmed I'm sure they knew about it after so could have easily said no to it being uploaded. I'm a year younger then georgie and there is no way I'd be acting like that. Yes I act weird and a bit immature at times but she's on another level! Mia just looks like a bleeping idiot too trying to compete with Georgie and how immature she can act.
Yeah exactly cause they could of said no to it being uploaded cause whether they know they’re being filmed or not they’re still pretending for attention which just shows how immature and attention seeking they are. There’s people Mia’s age who act more mature than Georgie. Yeah everyone has moments they can act weird cause as humans it’s normal but at the same time the way Georgie and Mia act is like you said on another level and it makes me cringe. She is so desperate to be this cool rule free mum who still thinks she’s a teenager and is desperate for her kids to be obsessed with her especially Mia and Koa out of all the kids she wants them both to be obsessed with her. Mia is mentally very behind and acts much younger than her age and since moving to London she’s got even more immature.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.