Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that's a big plate of food for a breakfast/lunch
That looks like something you would serve for an evening meal! :oops: :oops: :oops: If I ate that much in the morning I wouldn't want to eat for the rest of the day!

Reactions: 10
Come on BIG T you don’t need all this food, this plate of food should be half the size. Stop putting your body under pressure you’re eating yourself alive. Ever seen the move The Whale? That’s what you remind me of.

View attachment 2961503
Bloody hell. That’s a massive serving. That would make me feel sick. Why doesn’t she attend over eating anonymous, she desperately needs to seek some help. She’s never going to loose weight if she is in constant denial.

Reactions: 2
C’mon guys, she said it’s for brunch as she “probably won’t have lunch”, in Big T’s language that means she definitely WILL have lunch as well and just deny it! Wait for the “I’m not too hungry” excuse for dinner! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She says the bread didn’t feel that fresh, what day is this, Monday oh I bought this bread on Friday. So Mark is having stale bread from Friday on this sandwiches for Tuesday. No wonder it doesn’t feel fresh. She could have at least bought fresh bread for his sandwiches. It’s a wonder there isn’t mold in it. Zero effort!! Even the coronation chicken is from a tub and she hasn’t made it. She says you can easily make it yourself but I choose not to. She is so lazy. She can’t even wash the fruit so she puts dirty fruit in the box. It would take seconds to rinse and dry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’ve been away a while and just catching up. I am absolutely furious that she has made a video stating she has lost 12lbs in a week!! This is not fat loss it’s her out of control water retention issues and her failing kidneys!!! There will be vulnerable people watching her thinking they too can lose 12lbs in a week when it’s all utter tosh. I’m reporting her she’s a disgrace!

Reactions: 11
I’ve been away a while and just catching up. I am absolutely furious that she has made a video stating she has lost 12lbs in a week!! This is not fat loss it’s her out of control water retention issues and her failing kidneys!!! There will be vulnerable people watching her thinking they too can lose 12lbs in a week when it’s all utter tosh. I’m reporting her she’s a disgrace!
It’s just plain lies. I can believe she gained that much in a week or so but losing it all? Quite literally impossible. Anyone who thinks they can lose that in a week is a lost cause too tbh

Reactions: 4
Yes the failing kidneys could also explain why her legs and feet swell, today her face is extremely swollen

Reactions: 5
There ain’t no way she’s lost anything close to 12lbs! None of her clothes (she wears all the damn time) are any looser on her! She’s just a waddling excuse!

Reactions: 9
I'm not defending her at all because I think she talks bullshit but I've seen lots of people doubt that it's even possible to lose 12lbs in a week. It isn't. I did it myself a few months ago (obviously I was trying!). I don't believe she did but it is definitely possible.

We dont see the scales so she probably is fibbing.

Reactions: 3
I'm not defending her at all because I think she talks bullshit but I've seen lots of people doubt that it's even possible to lose 12lbs in a week. It isn't. I did it myself a few months ago (obviously I was trying!). I don't believe she did but it is definitely possible.
Oh you absolutely can lose 12lbs in a week-I’m saying SHE can’t cos even with lock-jaw, she’s still able to shove the most enormous oil laden, full fat meals down her flabby neck! 12lbs is a pipe dream for her! In fact, 2lbs is a pipe dream for her! 🤦🏻‍♀️

She says the bread didn’t feel that fresh, what day is this, Monday oh I bought this bread on Friday. So Mark is having stale bread from Friday on this sandwiches for Tuesday. No wonder it doesn’t feel fresh. She could have at least bought fresh bread for his sandwiches. It’s a wonder there isn’t mold in it. Zero effort!! Even the coronation chicken is from a tub and she hasn’t made it. She says you can easily make it yourself but I choose not to. She is so lazy. She can’t even wash the fruit so she puts dirty fruit in the box. It would take seconds to rinse and dry.
Yet she washes her own fruit

I wonder if she actually made his lunch before she needed it for content… she just slings in a load of biscuits and cakes. I always get the impression his rolls will be soggy by the time he gets to eat them, if I’m making a roll with any wet filling there’s no way I prepare it at night. I was so glad the day I no longer had to make packed lunches for my kids so there’s no way in hell I would make them for a grown man unless it was a one off every now and then just to help them out. Her kids are grown up and she’s still making packed lunches…silly woman.

• Heart
Does she not think oh I've lock jaw from the "stress" of pretending I lost weight so let me take this as an opportunity to eat less.

Unless you are grossly overweight/obese (or extremely ill) it really shouldn’t be encouraged to lose that much in a week, it’s not a healthy or sustainable rate for weight loss

I wonder if she actually made his lunch before she needed it for content… she just slings in a load of biscuits and cakes. I always get the impression his rolls will be soggy by the time he gets to eat them, if I’m making a roll with any wet filling there’s no way I prepare it at night. I was so glad the day I no longer had to make packed lunches for my kids so there’s no way in hell I would make them for a grown man unless it was a one off every now and then just to help them out. Her kids are grown up and she’s still making packed lunches…silly woman.
Tbf she sits on her humongous arse all day so the least she can do is make him a decent lunch. Especially as she is likely to be getting money fr the creator fund for it. She has all the well thought out banquets for herself yet just slings his lunch in a box without any thought. Yes I know he is can make his own, but if your partner was out working all day while you where at home all day eye bleeping your phone while shoving food down your gullet then surely making their lunch really isn’t that big a deal.

Tbf she sits on her humongous arse all day so the least she can do is make him a decent lunch. Especially as she is likely to be getting money fr the creator fund for it. She has all the well thought out banquets for herself yet just slings his lunch in a box without any thought. Yes I know he is can make his own, but if your partner was out working all day while you where at home all day eye bleeping your phone while shoving food down your gullet then surely making their lunch really isn’t that big a deal.
Fair point

Reactions: 1
Unless you are grossly overweight/obese (or extremely ill) it really shouldn’t be encouraged to lose that much in a week, it’s not a healthy or sustainable rate for weight loss
I think you misunderstood me. When I said I was trying, I meant trying to lose weight. Not trying to lose 12lbs! I don't think anyone is encouraging it. I'm certainly not

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.