Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this. She even had the gaul to raise her eyebrows and say ‘seriously’ to the fact that he was on his phone. She is on hers ALL THE TIME at dinner. You couldn’t make it up could you?!! 💀
---
Taxi for Pinocchio please 🤥

Weigh day Sunday - anyone seen it?
So she reckons that before she started the monthly thing she put on 6lb, then on holdiay she admitted she put on 11lbs so a stone and a bit and now miracously this week she has LOST 12LBS.
She must think her followers are as thick as her.l - maybe they are as the comments are all saying well done 🙄
The only time I’ve gained a sizeable amount on holiday is when I went to America when I was a kid for 3 weeks and just tried all their horrifically processed high fat and cal foods. How the duck do you gain a STONE going to somewhere like Greece?! Shes bleeping disgusting

Reactions: 9
There you go then girls, do 10k steps, drink water and stuff your face with Nando’s hummus. We’ve been doing this weight loss tit all wrong

• Haha
I just can’t with her. I think even if you just drank only water and ate nothing all week, you still wouldn’t lose 12lb! Whoever is advising her at her management needs to be sacked.

Reactions: 10
I saw this. She even had the gaul to raise her eyebrows and say ‘seriously’ to the fact that he was on his phone. She is on hers ALL THE TIME at dinner. You couldn’t make it up could you?!! 💀
---
Taxi for Pinocchio please 🤥

Weigh day Sunday - anyone seen it?
So she reckons that before she started the monthly thing she put on 6lb, then on holdiay she admitted she put on 11lbs so a stone and a bit and now miracously this week she has LOST 12LBS.
She must think her followers are as thick as her.l - maybe they are as the comments are all saying well done 🙄
Make that make sense then. So she's put nearly a stone on in a mumf yet she's lost 12lb in a mumf 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I give up

• Wow
Absolute rubbish that’s she lost 12lbs, she knows she lying too by the way she laughs when she says it. She hasn’t stopped eating since she’s been home. Who can we report her to? 🤣 Her content plays on disordered eating and that’s dangerous.

To loose 12lb means she has reduced her calorie intake by 42000 in that one week 😳 🤷‍♀️
This would mean she ate predominantly protein and vegetables, drank water only and possibly even took laxatives to get this result.
Who does she actually think she is fooling?

• Haha
So she's still 5lb up even if she is telling the truth. She's not losing weight she's gaining then losing some of the gain then gaining again.

Reactions: 13
So she's still 5lb up even if she is telling the truth. She's not losing weight she's gaining then losing some of the gain then gaining again.
Exactly, she should be saying she's 5lb heavier than the last time she did weigh day Sunday!!

Reactions: 8
12lb in a week 🤣🤣🤣

This is becoming like a comedy show now. People don't lose like this after a gastric band never mind consuming the volume of food she does.

She spent the entire video looking everywhere but the camera because she knows it was all bullshit.
Who the hell can lose 12lb in a week eating what she does . Does she think people are stupid enough to believe her ridiculous lies, she should be made to show the scales every week like Lawrence does & he’s had bariatric surgery & only eats small amounts yet can’t lose that much in a week.

Reactions: 11
Why make a tiktok about eating a breakfast cereal. I got the feeling Mark wasn’t that bothered but she was insistent they were going to have a breakfast bar in the car. She’s terrified of not having food within arms reach.

The only 12 pounds she’s lost is money. Even if you were sick and hardly ate for a week you wouldnt lose that much. Vile liar.

But next £50 a month scheme incoming. Drink water diet with T the tank.

So, in the latest video she explains she DOES still get weighed EVERY WEEK.
However she has also decided she's only going to update her followers monthly or whenever she fancies updating them???!!!
What an odious insincere woman! Surely her followers can see through the bull after today's performance?!
It's whatever suits her narratove/tiktok earnings. Nothing to do with doing what it is you have a following for. I hope, people UNFOLLOW as you don't need to follow her to see her lies.

This woman is tiktok famous ONLY due to her alleged weight loss however...
Hilariously she eats everyday and films it everyday (even, on holiday) BUT
She gets weighed every week BUT now is only updating her followers monthly OR when she fancies doing it 😳🤬

Another tiktok disingenuous vile influencer.

And she’s still showing 124lb loss. But it’s not that Big T is it? Liar liar big belly warmers on fire!!

I wonder if she genuinely thinks she has lost 100lbs. That she doesn’t understand or hasn’t realised that if she gains, she has to calculate and adjust it?
There's not much going on in there between those ears so I wonder if she actually can’t do the maths 🤣🤣 🤷‍♀️

Edit - I do realise that she is being devious about it all, I just wondered if her one brain cell just can’t work it out and she’s too stubborn and ignorant to care.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she genuinely thinks she has lost 100lbs. That she doesn’t understand or hasn’t realised that if she gains, she has to calculate and adjust it?
There's not much going on in there between those ears so I wonder if she actually can’t do the maths 🤣🤣 🤷‍♀️

Edit - I do realise that she is being devious about it all, I just wondered if her one brain cell just can’t work it out and she’s too stubborn and ignorant to care.
Agree. I think she’s just fick

• Haha
I had a really bad case of gastro and was literally pissing out my arse and throwing up for 15 days and I only lost 11lbs in that time, so Big T is definitely a big (still) fat liar

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.