Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you misunderstood me. When I said I was trying, I meant trying to lose weight. Not trying to lose 12lbs! I don't think anyone is encouraging it. I'm certainly not
Was gonna say fuckin hell hen some ambitious goal to lose that in a week 🤣 good on you though unlike big T.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The plate of food was glistening with oil and the plate itself looked dirty. Thank you to the person who screen recorded it, I can’t bear to watch her anymore or give her the views.

Reactions: 5
Her large dinner tonight consists of a huge bowl of noodle ramen which includes 8 buttery garlic king prawns, gyozas, eggs, veg. Her bowl once again was much bigger than Daisy’s and Mark’s who just had a smaller amount of broth with chicken gyozas; noodles and some veg, even though Big T had prawns she still needed to take some of Daisy and Mark’s gyozas. Big T eating for three again….

Mark and Daisy’s food compared to Big T’s

IMG_7733.jpeg
IMG_7732.jpeg

Reactions: 2
MORE eggs?! I pity mini Mark having to share a bed with the colossal stinky sea witch, she must REEK!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Honest to god I’ve never seen someone eat so many bleeping eggs in a week? It’s at least twice a day now! Her cholesterol has got to be through the roof!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Her large dinner tonight consists of a huge bowl of noodle ramen which includes 8 buttery garlic king prawns, gyozas, eggs, veg. Her bowl once again was much bigger than Daisy’s and Mark’s who just had a smaller amount of broth with chicken gyozas; noodles and some veg, even though Big T had prawns she still needed to take some of Daisy and Mark’s gyozas. Big T eating for three again….
View attachment 2962523

View attachment 2962529View attachment 2962530
Did you see at the end she put the oil from the pan with the prawns all over the ramen bowl. The proceeded to put chili oil over her bowl as well. Her portion is bloody massive.

Reactions: 7
She makes Mark's lunch the night before because I doubt shes getting up at the crack of dawn when he leaves. Shes more likely wakes up at brunch time to make her eggs and vege scramble. She also says she goes on the treadmill for 15 mins. That would hardly do anything. She looks so unwell.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2962523

View attachment 2962529View attachment 2962530
Really telling that she said she looks for low calorie food for Daisy and not Daisy and I.

Reactions: 9
I'm not defending her at all because I think she talks bullshit but I've seen lots of people doubt that it's even possible to lose 12lbs in a week. It isn't. I did it myself a few months ago (obviously I was trying!). I don't believe she did but it is definitely possible.
I agree! When I was doing slimming world my biggest loss in a week was 14lb! I’d always get big losses the week after having big gains though so not sure how it worked!

Reactions: 3
She looks so miserable at the moment. Proper fed up. The marks lunch videos look forced. She looks stroppy and resentful. Give it up Big T. You’ve had your day, it’s over love. Go back to a proper Job and stop making a dick of yourself.

Reactions: 5
She looks so miserable at the moment. Proper fed up. The marks lunch videos look forced. She looks stroppy and resentful. Give it up Big T. You’ve had your day, it’s over love. Go back to a proper Job and stop making a dick of yourself.
Her views have dramatically dropped which means less income. Mark is probably having to work increased hours just to keep her in food. I wonder how she managed three huge meals a day when she was homeless?!

‘A little bit of bacon’…

View attachment 2964682
Pure greed. Eating maple syrup bacon everyday will be clogging up her arteries and heart and doesn’t burnt food increase risks of cancer? In addition to the mounting of food she had clean greens; a coffee and a coconut drink, it’s as if she can’t decide what to have so she has it all! Try a piece of toast for breakfast Big T, you don’t need to keep eating yourself to death.

Reactions: 4
Imagine Daisy’s embarrassment when Big T can’t get dressed properly in a cubicle. Gets her leg stuck and has to get daughter to do her bra up. How can that be a role model ffs

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.