Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark’s a bit of a wet lettuce. Almost every week he has to tag along doing with what BIG T wants to do which usually involves hanging out and eating with her mum and step dad. Does Mark have any family or friends? Is he allowed to see his family? Does his family ever visit?

Reactions: 10
So if she’s weighing every week but only updating mumflee, she hasn’t lost 12lbs this week, that’s a month’s worth of weight ins. I can’t with this woman she tells too many lies.

Reactions: 10
If you had a painful locked jaw, wouldn't you just have a bit of yogurt for breakfast?! FFS! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On top of your daily calories you need to eat an extra 3500 calories to gain 1lb in weight, so when Big T gained 17lb that's 17 x 3500 = 59,500 calories!!!!

That's not just a bit of picking bits of food, that's pure Gluttony on top of her 2000 calories a day 😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
On top of your daily calories you need to eat an extra 3500 calories to gain 1lb in weight, so when Big T gained 17lb that's 17 x 3500 = 59,500 calories!!!!

That's not just a bit of picking bits of food, that's pure Gluttony on top of her 2000 calories a day 😳
Yeah, that’s not a few cocktails with juggernaut Jade. Greek food is fresh, healthy and fruitful. That lump must have been snacking and gorging for England.
As for her weigh ins, get honest or don’t bother. She’s been yo-yoing for a year, she’s taking the absolute mick out of her cringey followers.

• Heart
This woman is a fool to herself. She refuses to admit the huge portions are an issue. If I scoffed three eggs a day, bacon, greasy veg on a giant buttery crumpet for my breakfast and I hardly moved all day I wouldn’t be losing weight I’d be gaining. She is always going to be fat because she refuses to change her eating habits.

Reactions: 9
This woman is a fool to herself. She refuses to admit the huge portions are an issue. If I scoffed three eggs a day, bacon, greasy veg on a giant buttery crumpet for my breakfast and I hardly moved all day I wouldn’t be losing weight I’d be gaining. She is always going to be fat because she refuses to change her eating habits.
Tbh I don't think she cares now while she's making a bit of money from it.

Reactions: 6
Mark's lunch box this evening...what on earth?!! How much food did she put in that ridiculous snack box!

• Wow
How does he not die of embarrassment at work
And why so much food does he go for 24 hours

• Haha
The pack lunch compartment box is ridiculous, is he seriously going to take that to work? He works on a construction site so must get so much stick. I bet most of his work colleagues go out for lunch but he probably isn’t allowed, Big T would get jealous that he is eating something she isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watched her makes lunch video. The caption says “marks lunchbox FANE is strong”. Its “game” you illiterate lump of blubber. Can she not even be bothered to proof read? I genuinely didn’t know what “Cornish and Chicken” was that she kept saying. Why can’t she say “Coronation”?
and that snack box. He’s going to get laughed at so much! I make lunch for my husband sometimes & if I include too many bits of Tupperware etc his colleagues take the piss. There’s no way mark is getting that pink box out in front of people

On the weekend she said she had a busy week ahead. She always says that but it usually means she has to go food shopping with mummy five times a week. Anyway, she has spammed her page with a loads of tat from TikTok shop…she must be worrying about her TikTok salary decrease and it’s probably why she’s getting lock jaw again.

Reactions: 5
On the weekend she said she had a busy week ahead. She always says that but it usually means she has to go food shopping with mummy five times a week. Anyway, she has spammed her page with a loads of tat from TikTok shop…she must be worrying about her TikTok salary decrease and it’s probably why she’s getting lock jaw again.
It’s always these unemployed ones with no/grown kids talking about being “busy” ffs
At it again with the “lock jaw” nonsense - Big T you DO NOT HAVE TETANUS

Reactions: 9
Who has that for lunch? Where were the sarnies? I mean the plastic thing seems more like something id use for pins and needles and odd bits or screws, fuses.

I bought balls for the doggy ball pit, and my dog destroyed the balls in no time by eating the plastic. Luckily I am always around.

Reactions: 4
Come on BIG T you don’t need all this food, this plate of food should be half the size. Stop putting your body under pressure you’re eating yourself alive. Ever seen the move The Whale? That’s what you remind me of.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.