Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lunch today has actually made me gag. The squelching sounds when she kept scooping and mashing it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
IMG_0845.jpeg

This is MY snack. Then she changed her mind to say this is our snack bag for the plane. Why would anyone need a snack bag with all this sweets in it going on a short plane ride to Greece. She must be on the dentist’s Christmas card list lol 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2968316
This is MY snack. Then she changed her mind to say this is our snack bag for the plane. Why would anyone need a snack bag with all this sweets in it going on a short plane ride to Greece. She must be on the dentist’s Christmas card list lol 😂
She needs a snack bag going to the shops 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Buys a huge bag of America chocolate she claims is for Father’s Day but proceeds to open them and eat some. 🤣
---
View attachment 2968316
I’m sorry but if I was obese there’s no way I’d walk around with a huge bag saying snacks! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🐷🐷🐷

She let slip about Mark’s lunch, she said “after all these years doing his lunch” and he said “no it hasn’t been years”, so she’s doing it purely for the content and that’s why she makes little effort by just packing him a bag full of diabetes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Weigh day Sunday!!!! On no, I forgot. Once a month she’ll give a fictitious weight loss that all her gullible sheep will believe 😂😂😂 and has taken her weightloss amount off of her TT profile

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She becoming more sly with her ads. The erotic book she’s plugging was one she mentioned she had bought for her holiday, but now she’s plugging the free poor quality publisher print edition on her TikTok, so she didn’t buy it. Another con artist who doesn’t properly list her videos as an Ad.

• Angry
How happy was Mark about going to “work” at the weekend? Probably off to see his girlfriend. The lunch will go in the nearest bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Weigh day Sunday!!!! On no, I forgot. Once a month she’ll give a fictitious weight loss that all her gullible sheep will believe 😂😂😂 and has taken her weightloss amount off of her TT profile
Well spotted…and notice her Amazon link to the weighing scales with the strapline “level up your bathroom scales” Another undisclosed ad?
IMG_7761.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Has anyone else seen the mine the hippo accounts tiktok video about fatty and her lock jaw 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She becoming more sly with her ads. The erotic book she’s plugging was one she mentioned she had bought for her holiday, but now she’s plugging the free poor quality publisher print edition on her TikTok, so she didn’t buy it. Another con artist who doesn’t properly list her videos as an Ad.
She can’t read !!! Hahaha.

Must be a slow time on tiktok for her, she's pushing all sorts of shite more so than usual!

She must have done that this week as it was still 124lb last week after her weigh in / 12lb weight loss / 5lb gain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.