Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the main cause of lockjaw?

While there are many reasons for a limited ability to open the mouth or jaw, the leading cause of lockjaw is inflammation of the mouth's soft tissue. The inflamed tissue may be from excess chewing (over mastication), jaw dislocation, or temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD or TMJ).

Well she does plenty of excessive chewing the amount she eats 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Of course she pulled out 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she dishes up Mark and Daisy’s food why does she not at least use this as a size guide, as her meals are always double the size of their meals especially with all her unhealthy added extras, for example the tub of green jalapeños she likes to add to her food are soaked in a sugary juice. She thinks if she eats a load of veg she can add anything else to it and it will still be healthy. She’s in severe denial.

Reactions: 7
Of course she pulled out 🤣
I’ve watched video clips about those tracks in the past on Instagram and it’s a big long journey usually. Previously they’ve been climbing a mountain, how would the hell is she expecting to do something like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve watched video clips about those tracks in the past on Instagram and it’s a big long journey usually. Previously they’ve been climbing a mountain, how would the hell is she expecting to do something like that?
Didn’t she say 13 miles? That’s not something someone of unfitness could manage in a week let alone a day.

It’s an absolutely massive portion. What she needs to do is eat one meal a day 800 calories to shift the lard her knees must be in agony the weight she is bearing on them.
There are 115 calories in two rashers of streaky bacon,it looks like she’s got 3 or 4 ,plus 170 calories for two eggs ,so that’s about 400 calories with out all the veg,maple syrup etc shes added to it. Must be about 500 to 600 calories just for breakfast. She also ate a massive taco bowl for dinner & god knows what throughout the day. There’s no way she lost 12 lbs in one week eating like that,
I’ve just seen a TikTok of a woman who has lost 7 stone,the difference is amazing. She looks like a different person. Fatalicious has no way lost over 9 stone,she looks no different.

It’s an absolutely massive portion. What she needs to do is eat one meal a day 800 calories to shift the lard her knees must be in agony the weight she is bearing on them.
3 meals of maximum 500 cals and no snacking. That would create big changes for her.

Reactions: 2
IMG_0724.png
IMG_0723.png
What does she actually weigh? The James Bellend Smith only went up to 400lbs so used that for both and 2300-2500 is a lot of calories. So she must be consuming 3000 to be gaining weight.

Reactions: 1
I’d love to know what she has to do that’s making her so busy every day. I suspect it’s scrolling tik tok shop for the next pointless purchase to flog to the followers.
Still managing to do that inane grin despite the “lock jaw”

• Haha
I’d love to know what she has to do that’s making her so busy every day. I suspect it’s scrolling tik tok shop for the next pointless purchase to flog to the followers.
Still managing to do that inane grin despite the “lock jaw”
And deleting all the negative twolls comments 😆

4 eggs so far today… she does realise eating so many eggs every day isn’t healthy right?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.